Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Tron and a Zenith CD19MXRF06 monitor - Display problem  (Read 691 times)

Moochie Welch

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 23, 2023, 05:43:23 pm
  • Pin Bot - Dragon's Lair - Tron
Tron and a Zenith CD19MXRF06 monitor - Display problem
« on: July 19, 2023, 10:28:15 am »
Hello, being new here, I will start by introducing myself: I grew up in the 80s and I have always been a big fan of arcade games. I own a Pin Bot pinball, a Dragon's Lair cabinet, and I am currently restoring a Tron cabinet.
When I bought it, it came with a Zenith CD19MXRF06 monitor. I tried to fix the alignment issue with no success and I am wondering if anyone here could tell me what is wrong with the display. I have circled in the picture the places where I connected the cables coming from the PCB and I added a youtube video that shows what happens when I turn on the machine.

If anyone has any idea what is going on, that would be greatly appreciated!

THANKS !

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Online Online
  • Last login:Today at 01:59:55 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
Re: Tron and a Zenith CD19MXRF06 monitor - Display problem
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2023, 01:48:07 pm »
looks like the H-hold just needs a bit of a tweak.

maybe a bit of V-hold as well... hard to tell.