Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Evel Knievel Pinball Home Edition for sale - suburbs chicago  (Read 959 times)

Argman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 21, 2023, 10:06:46 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hi everyone. I recently acquired a home model of the Evil Knievel Pinball machine from the late 70s. It has seen better days but appears that someone knowledgeable could get back up and in running order. I am by no means an expert on pinball machines nor do I have the time or knowledge to repair and get up and running. Below I will list the known issues I have seen. From what I can tell everything appears original but I will leave that to better experts to determine.

First, the machine does power on. Once on about half of the lights seem to come on. The ball does go into the ready position when the play button is selected, but once a ball runs through once it doesn’t start a second ball. Also no sound of note. I only had it powered on a few minutes in case it’s a power supply issue and don’t want to possibly short anything else.

The scoreboard does not appear to come on at all

The right flippers seem to be sort of stuck. When the button is pressed the flippers move, but only a fraction of a normal flipper and moves slowly.

The back of the machine has unfortunately been broken off. It appears as if this was repaired at some point in past but definitely in need of repair again.

Asking $250 but willing to consider all offers. Buyer must be able to pick up machine. Please let me know if there’s any other photos/videos/information you would like to see. Thanks!