Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: where to get rgb clear bubble Jlf tops  (Read 2390 times)

rackoon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 28, 2023, 02:29:36 pm
  • I EAT PENCILS!
where to get rgb clear bubble Jlf tops
« on: November 21, 2021, 07:40:44 pm »
Hello, I have decided to go with rgb buttons on my currant build and want to use sanwa sticks on this one. I see some knockoff rgb sticks out there with the clear bubble tops and several options for white tops that glow rgb but I hate the way they look when the machine is not on.

I know that Paradise sells the 10mm shafts for sanwa Jlf sticks but only seem to sell the white tops. Could I get a rgb led in a 6mm shaft? :dunno

There has to be someone out there that makes a clear bubble top with 10mm thread. Im cool with having them custom made but my searches have come up with nothing.  :hissy:
They treated me like an animal and that's what I became.