Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Can anyone refer me to an artist for hire that has or can create the entire set of Daytona USA art  (Read 2566 times)

Rockstead

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 09, 2024, 05:34:13 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Seems like a difficult one to find, few pieces here and here and sega racing cabinets tend to differ slightly so could require some modifications, I need an expert.

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 06:11:42 pm
  • Designated spam hunter
Seems like a difficult one to find, few pieces here and here and sega racing cabinets tend to differ slightly so could require some modifications, I need an expert.
The "artist for hire" threads are in the Retail Vendors forum.

The two most likely candidates appear to be Lucian045 and SNAAKE.

Scott

Rockstead

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 09, 2024, 05:34:13 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!

Scott

Thank you! I’m reaching out to them right now!

javeryh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 09:39:33 am

Scott

Thank you! I’m reaching out to them right now!

Try DeviantArt - I've had luck there.  You can post that you are looking for a commission and specify the style of art you want and tons of people will respond with their portfolios.  You pick a few you like, describe what you want and get some quotes.  Make sure they are open to rough drafts/comments.  It's not cheap but you will end up with exactly what you want if you pick the right artist.