Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: HELP! Golden Tee Fore 2005  (Read 1873 times)

Ajs93

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 04, 2020, 11:51:08 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
HELP! Golden Tee Fore 2005
« on: August 04, 2020, 11:18:48 pm »
Just got a Golden Tee Fore 2005, I was told it needs a new power supply. I purchased a new power supply and it will be here Friday, keep in mind I am very green when it comes to working on these machine, but it appears to me that the psu is not the issue. When I turn the rear power on the machine the screen comes on solid blue, when I turn the psu on the marquee on top comes on, shows the last date on the machine and scrolls through the work FORE, the pcb also comes on with one solid red light a solid green light and a flashing green light. The hard drive is also spinning. I really don’t know where to begin troubleshooting on this machine because other than skeeball it is the first machine I have worked on. It appears to me that the issue is the video card but I have no real way of knowing. If anyone could help me get started on figuring this machine out it would be much appreciated. Also it is the green board.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 11:24:12 pm by Ajs93 »