Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Vector File  (Read 872 times)

Moleburt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 24, 2023, 05:40:31 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Vector File
« on: September 01, 2019, 03:34:45 pm »
I thought this file might be handy to others. I don't know the user names, but I got this design from the creators of the Pathways arcade, as well as Flynns Arcade. I took the illustrator file that I believe was downloadable from the thread about Flynns Arcade, as well as a image of the control panel posted in the Pathways arcade FB page and used them to create full vector layouts for people to use. The cabinet side is the same as the one I downloaded, I just made it a solid shape instead of just a outline, the control panel I used some dimensions that were posted on the FB page the figure out the size the control panel was and scaled it. The layers on the control panel are so you can see the full size of the top of the control panel (black), the size of the bottom (green) and the area in which you would have to mount your hardware (red) this is based off using 5/8 thickness for your build, but you can adjust it to fit your needs. I also added a marquee rectangle, but that size won't necessarily work for everyone's builds. Hopefully this helps some people out.