Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: *Alpha SDK Ready!* - Major League SkeeBall -- Cross-Platform SkeeBall Controller  (Read 6215 times)

Sharkdoc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Watching, just picked up a project machine and very curious how this will play out. Missing the marquee on mine so liking the lcd replacement. I've used ipac on a mame cabinet before. So basically imagining ripping the guts out of mine and adding a Pi with Ipac. Curious which switches you are using. Would love to test the software out too!

zimmer62

• Offline Offline
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
I would love to test this out.  I've just picked up a beer ball unit that has a build in LCD and PC...  I'm sure I'll have to hack something up to make it work, but that shouldn't be a problem.

My background is software development.  Mostly in C# if you need an hand with anything I'd love to help!

nipsmg

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • ROONEY!! ERRGH!!
    • Arcadia
Shark and zimmer:  check PMs.

stangx

• Offline Offline
Finally got back to this project.  One side of new optical sensors are installed. Other side should be done Friday. Will post video of nipsmg games in action. Amazing work nipsmg :notworthy: :notworthy: :applaud: :applaud:

newmanfamilyvlogs

• Offline Offline
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,103584.msg1096585.html#msg1096585
    • Newman Family Vlogs
As was mentioned in an earlier post, so few people have room for a SkeeBall machine, but I've always loved physical interaction games like this.

I could see the software being applied to a custom build in the footprint of a traditional arcade cabinet that plays similarly to those handheld 'pinball' games, or a pachinko machine. An inclined pegboard with cutouts/catches, flippers at the bottom, and standard pinballs. That would allow for an arbitrary number of holes as well. The play field could be constructed by a series of interlocking 3d printed plates.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31