Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Nuvee plugin rlauncher  (Read 2847 times)

BigCam

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 28, 2019, 03:40:07 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Nuvee plugin rlauncher
« on: July 15, 2017, 09:15:31 am »
hi does anybody know if there is a new version of the nuvee plugin that will work with rlauncher i got it working with the pcsx2 but in order for the game to shoot properly i have to get out of the game and uncheck mouse hack which makes it unable to work with hyperspin has anyone got this plugin working yet with hyperspin and rlauncher? really want to add vampire nights and crisis zone to my cab

ChuckyP

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 21, 2018, 10:11:21 pm
Re: Nuvee plugin rlauncher
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 05:36:07 pm »
This may not be what you are looking for. But you should be able to setup a 2nd configuration and launch that with the gun games.

For instance I have certain emulators setup for graphically intense games with lower settings that work better in my PC, and another setup with higher settings for games that work well at higher resolutions. So when I find a game that doesn't play well I change rocket launcher to use the other confit with the lower settings.

Maybe you could do this for now and duplicate your config, uncheck mouse hack and then launch only certain games with that setup... 

I hope this makes sense.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 05:37:38 pm by ChuckyP »

wderbi

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 22, 2018, 01:50:00 am
Re: Nuvee plugin rlauncher
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 02:11:36 pm »
I won't retype the whole thing here, but I had the same question about integrating PS2 games into RL which used PCSX2 and the nuvee plugin.  Long story short, You have to take advantage of the "user options" in the RL "Lib" folder.  With user options, you can execute scripts that can do anything you want (if you are fluent in AHK scripting!) at any time within the game launch process.  The thread was started by me in the "modules" forum. I will put this here...I hope this does not violate forum rules:
Code: [Select]
hxxp://www.rlauncher.com/forum/showthread.php?4855-Can-PCSX2-module-allow-execution-of-an-AHK-script-before-game-launch&p=37142#post37142
Good luck!!!