Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FS/FT: Namco System 246 and Various other items (JAMMA Labels) Savannah, GA  (Read 2219 times)

Dreygor

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 08, 2022, 10:34:06 pm
For Sale:
Asking $180 USD shipped (shipping by itself is $25 USD) in the contenential United States .. if you live outside the US please PM me and we can discuss shipping.
Namco System 246 with Namco JVS/IO, cables, and Tekken 4 DVD .. NO DONGLE
System works 100%. The DVD will run Tekken 4 so this means it will run ANY system 246 game. The JVS/IO has a little char on the JAMMA connector but I tested it by playing for a bit and everything seemed to run fine.

I am also making ATX to Naomi power connectors $22 shipped. They plug directly into the Naomi, no GD-ROM power connector is included. Also I will put the leads to add a switch but switch is also not included. I have on-hand enough parts to make two. I also have one extra brand new sealed in box CX450M semi-modular power supply I can include with a shipment for and extra $45.

I am also making JAMMA labels for those of us who do not speak japanese. These are color, laminated, and adhesive decals that attach to both sides of a JAMMA harness. They are set up for a standard pinout. They come in pairs attached together so you can attach it to your JAMMA harness and trim off the rest. I am asking $4 each shipped. I literally put them in a envelope with a stamp and mail it to you so there is no tracking. I am also running a special Right now! Buy 3 ($12) and get one free!

I am also thinking about making specialized ones for Neo Geo and Ultimarc J-PACs. I will post when/If I do.

Time Crisis monitor manual
$10 shipped.

I can also make a vareity of harnesses including Namco 246/256 power harnesses. Just PM me and I will see what I can do for you.

Also I have a ton of expierience with HyperSpin set ups and I am always willing to help.

Now with all of that said I am also looking for a few things that I am willing to trade for...

161 in 1 Neo Geo multi cart
​Neo Geo harness and PCB for the card reader with head phone jacks
JROK RGB to Component Video, Composite Video & S-Video Encoder (4.x or 3.x doesnt matter)
Ultimarc J-PAC (USB Version)* (for hooking up a PC to a JAMMA control panel)
Little round Tekken 4 decals that go on the side of the cabinet (the smaller side art with the logo)

« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 09:59:49 am by Dreygor »

adidas1984x

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 06, 2023, 07:14:53 am
im in sav too but i cant do that much for tekken . would you need any trades or anything?

Dreygor

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 08, 2022, 10:34:06 pm
PM sent