Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: WTB: Toodles MC Cthulhu PCB  (Read 2078 times)

dennis808

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 13, 2021, 08:40:00 am
  • Holy Sanwa-sticks!
WTB: Toodles MC Cthulhu PCB
« on: May 31, 2017, 04:34:49 am »
I'm looking for a MC Cthulhu PCB to create a multi-console joystick. If I'm correct, there's a version of this PCB that supports USB consoles (like original XBOX) which is the one I'm looking for. I've tried buying one from Paradise Arcade but they seem to be out of stock there also.
"Complexity is the process by which the obvious is obscured by the irrelevant." -HSW

bootsector

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 29, 2018, 12:48:52 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: WTB: Toodles MC Cthulhu PCB
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 06:09:48 am »
I'm looking for a MC Cthulhu PCB to create a multi-console joystick. If I'm correct, there's a version of this PCB that supports USB consoles (like original XBOX) which is the one I'm looking for. I've tried buying one from Paradise Arcade but they seem to be out of stock there also.
You could also try the KADE miniArcade 2

tikiandskull

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 10, 2019, 03:28:09 am
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 01:44:39 pm »
With nyarlathotep joystick and shub niggurath buttons!!!  :notworthy:

dennis808

• Offline Offline
  • Holy Sanwa-sticks!
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 04:35:31 am »
@bootsector the KADE Arcade looks like it can almost do everything I want, except connect directly to my PC Engine and Saturn. Of course it can be done via Playstation adapters but I was hoping to be able to create one joystick with interchangeable cords for all my consoles. The cost of the adapters would also drive up the total costs considerably. (Although I'll definitively will be keeping am eye on the KADE device :) )
"Complexity is the process by which the obvious is obscured by the irrelevant." -HSW

bootsector

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 29, 2018, 12:48:52 am
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 06:38:38 am »
Hey! miniArcade indeed doesn't support direct output to saturn and tg16. It also can get as cheap as getting an arduino leonardo micro clone from ebay plus couple of cheap connecting parts.

dennis808

• Offline Offline
  • Holy Sanwa-sticks!
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 07:36:08 am »
It's not so much the cost of the board itself, but the necessity of multiple (bulky) adapters that's the dealbreaker for now.