Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: vesa 100 mounting  (Read 2217 times)

kpop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 24, 2020, 11:30:13 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
vesa 100 mounting
« on: September 07, 2016, 03:29:13 am »
hi has anyone got measurments for the monitor mount vesa 100 holes for the weecade design, preferably something i could print out then drill it, 

JDFan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 21, 2023, 04:07:42 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: vesa 100 mounting
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 09:54:22 am »
Vesa 100 is a standard 100mm x 100mm between hole centers (thus the 100 in the name) - so a Vesa 100 mount is just a square with the 4 holes 100mm between centers - should be plenty of templates online. If you need to be able to adjust positioning best to cut a small channel for each corner that will let you slide the monitor from side to side to get perfectly centered. So when mounting you can adjust the height by adjusting the mounting bar itself up or down to center and then can move the monitor left or right to get it centered left to right.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 10:00:01 am by JDFan »