Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Rowe ami mm4 tone arm help!!  (Read 1955 times)

Josh Strahan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 31, 2016, 05:32:18 pm
  • New guy rowe mm4 too smart for me
Rowe ami mm4 tone arm help!!
« on: July 31, 2016, 05:32:18 pm »
Hello I'm new here and not to Brite thanks for letting me join anyways..hahaha my problem is I just got a rowe mm4 jukebox that was totally shot I've gone through fixed some bad electrical  put in new speakers that rats had eaten cleaned contacts and had it play the first time the gripper arm broke as it looks like it had been glued before however know the tone arm seems to stick  it just makes it to the brush I have looked and looked for related posts all over and need help my wide is gonna castrate me if I can't get this champ going I have always wanted a jukebox and am chomping at the bit any help would be greatly  appreciated  and hopefully I'm posting in the correct forum.. thank you  Joshua Strahan

ed12

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 31, 2018, 03:44:39 pm
  • it is what it is..."Nobody Said It Was Easy"....
Re: Rowe ami mm4 tone arm help!!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 08:45:22 pm »
do you have the service manual ?
u will want that first and foremost before going any futher

ed
Shipping something from the U.S. to Canada for repair/exchange?  Please use USPS to avoid (additional?/excessive?) shipping charges.  PM me if you have any questions.

ami-man

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 19, 2020, 01:22:45 pm
Re: Rowe ami mm4 tone arm help!!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 05:29:33 am »
Hello Joshua,

Welcome to the forum.

Have a look on Ebay or www.jukeboxparts.com for a complete Rowe Ami 1100/1200 tone arm it wants to be complete with the bracket (with the valve base phono conection).

Most people can not get their heads around that the cartridge apears to be mounted backwards, this is correct by the way.

If you can not source one in the USA, by all means contact me and I will sell you one.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man
UK