Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: rowe cd100c jukebox sound  (Read 1430 times)

shorty6060

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 31, 2016, 10:18:43 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
rowe cd100c jukebox sound
« on: January 01, 2016, 11:15:56 am »
we recently purchased this jukebox and was working great with no trouble when all of a sudden when its playing a disc you will lose sound all of the discs are cleaned and there is no codes coming up if you tap the machine sometimes the sound will come back for awhile . we replaced the red and white speaker cables going to the amp and It worked great for two weeks now were back to the same problems . any help would be appreciated thank you in advance

shorty6060

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 31, 2016, 10:18:43 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: rowe cd100c jukebox sound
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 09:06:52 pm »
ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRICIATED

jdemarti

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 31, 2022, 10:57:25 am
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 08:56:10 pm »
You may have done this already, but try checking the volume control connections at the amp. Also make sure the screws on the volume control terminal strip are tight.

ami-man

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 19, 2020, 01:22:45 pm
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 06:38:55 am »
Hello Shorty6060,

It is good pratice to make up a test volume control on Rowe Ami amplifiers to eliminate faulty internal wiring.

You require a 5 pin Molex plug, link pin 1 to pin 5 and take a cable to one end of a 10k control a cable from pin 3 goes to the wiper on the control.

Regards
Alan