Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Need TMNT artwork (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)  (Read 17467 times)

Nitro0602

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 22, 2024, 01:42:19 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Need TMNT artwork (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
« on: September 15, 2015, 08:35:13 pm »
Hey guys,
Anyone know where I can download arcade artwork.. I have the TMNT marquee, but I really need the side art and maybe the control panel art.. any websites out there??  I was reading through the forums and many of the suggested sites are down?
Also MK1 artwork.. can't seem to a vector marquee.

Thanks!

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 03:14:06 am
  • Designated spam hunter
Re: Need TMNT artwork (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 08:42:43 pm »
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,17346.msg1372720.html#msg1372720

LMK if there are any more sites to add to that list.   ;D

Scott

mattsoft

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 30, 2018, 10:26:25 pm
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 12:47:47 pm »
Hey Nitro - I'm in the same boat. Trying to put together artwork for a bartop based on original artwork, but can only find lo-res pics on google of the TMNT and TMNT: Turtles in Time -- so I'v e decided to use liberal creative license and make my own based off of either 80s cartoon images, or maybe use one of the later more aggressive styles. I did find the TMNT logo in vector, and some turtle art in vector, but that's it. If I find anything original, I'll drop you a note.

MK3FAN

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 09, 2022, 07:07:29 pm
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 09:34:39 pm »
Hey guys,
Anyone know where I can download arcade artwork.. I have the TMNT marquee, but I really need the side art and maybe the control panel art.. any websites out there??  I was reading through the forums and many of the suggested sites are down?
Also MK1 artwork.. can't seem to a vector marquee.

Thanks!

Here you go. I don't have the marquee though. Let me know if this is everything you are looking for. It's all sized correctly and 300dpi...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fu33ie94dc2peny/TMNT+Art+Package.zip

Current collection - 28 cabs, 4 pins. (32 machines and not enough room)

mattsoft

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 30, 2018, 10:26:25 pm
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 12:18:56 am »
wow! thanks! gotta love April's hair! hah!

dumfinger

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 26, 2017, 12:57:37 pm
  • High Quality Arcade Graphics
    • Escape Pod Online
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 07:40:32 pm »
Thanks for TMNT link, that is awesome!

Does anyone have Star Castle side art?

MK3FAN

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 06:11:01 pm »
Thanks for TMNT link, that is awesome!

Does anyone have Star Castle side art?

You're welcome. I have the bezel, marquee and CPO, but not the side art for Star Castle. Sorry.

DudeRegular

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 23, 2024, 10:50:27 pm
  • I have no idea what I am doing
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2015, 08:33:06 pm »
I snagged the TMNT art package. I have a yet to be identified konami 4 player cab. It has the single speaker so I believe its a decent chance it used to be a Turtles. No side are left and a flat grey/black was sprayed all over including the sticker before it was converted to an odd MK. The timing is just great MK3 fan. So thanks. Your posts and vids also helped me a ton on my dedicated MK cab. Really appreciate all you have put out there for the community.

MK3FAN

• Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2015, 08:48:38 pm »
I snagged the TMNT art package. I have a yet to be identified konami 4 player cab. It has the single speaker so I believe its a decent chance it used to be a Turtles. No side are left and a flat grey/black was sprayed all over including the sticker before it was converted to an odd MK. The timing is just great MK3 fan. So thanks. Your posts and vids also helped me a ton on my dedicated MK cab. Really appreciate all you have put out there for the community.

You're welcome. Thanks for the kind words!

dumfinger

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 26, 2017, 12:57:37 pm
  • High Quality Arcade Graphics
    • Escape Pod Online
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2015, 04:26:14 pm »
I believe I have MK art on my work computer. I'll post a link on Monday for you

MK3FAN

• Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2015, 07:09:44 pm »
I believe I have MK art on my work computer. I'll post a link on Monday for you

I have all the MK art there is to have. ;)

DudeRegular

• Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2015, 11:05:19 pm »
So I went out looking for a decent marquee to go with the rest of the artwork MK3FAN posted. Turns out the highest resolution file I could find is a scan of a that has some wear and tear with scratches, smudges, and maybe some glue. The first one is the scan and the second is one I have been messing with. Critique is welcome. Not sure I will be able to fix what you point out, but I will give it a shot!

DudeRegular

• Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2015, 12:06:23 am »
....and I just noticed that Don was red on this thing so I gave it a shot at changing that. Of course now I notice Mike is yellow and Leo's blue is a bit light... I may not change Mike pending what joysticks I end up with on my project cab. The CPO and side art has Mike in yellow too, so that would be something else that needs changing if it were to match up. I am sure it has been discussed before, but I just now caught it all. I think he is going to stay yellow.

BAMBOO

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 30, 2016, 06:51:20 am
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2015, 11:33:50 pm »
Figure its a long shot but does anyone have a scan of this TMNT side art?  Or maybe some clear pictures?  I think I'd like to trace it later on next year.

"Every arcade we restore preserves history that we will never experience again..."

dheck

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 27, 2022, 11:57:26 am
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2016, 08:17:03 pm »
Hey guys.  I wanted to use original TMNT artwork for the UAII arcade I am building.  The problem is that the cutouts and Turtle images are not in the proper places for any other cab but an original.    I am working on cleaning up these images to make one solid image that you could use on any control panel.

Here is what I have done so far.

This is taking me a while.  It would be a whole lot easier if I could find a big 300 dpi image of the marquee as it has most of the missing elements on it.  Nothing I have found matches the quality of the control panel and side art posted in this thread.   

« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 02:51:45 pm by dheck »

dheck

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 27, 2022, 11:57:26 am
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2016, 01:45:20 pm »
Can you guys answer a question about the TMNT Marquee graphics?  I downloaded the image and cleaned it up.  When you look at the image it is clearly a scan.  it also looks very "overexposed"  Is it supposed to look like this because it is going to be backlit?  Or is it just a bad image I downloaded?

DaddyLongLegs

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 11, 2021, 02:23:36 pm
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2016, 07:46:14 pm »
Hey guys.  I wanted to use original TMNT artwork for the UAII arcade I am building.  The problem is that the cutouts and Turtle images are not in the proper places for any other cab but an original.    I am working on cleaning up these images to make one solid image that you could use on any control panel.

This is taking me a while.  It would be a whole lot easier if I could find a big 300 dpi image of the marquee as it has most of the missing elements on it.  Nothing I have found matches the quality of the control panel and side art posted in this thread.   

Sorry to bump this!

I am refurbishing my old TMNT machine and sadly the control panel was redone so it does not match the control panel art perfectly. So I need exactly what you posted; the background only.

Is there any chance you can post this in super high quality? I know it will be around 300MB but I can give you FTP info to upload it to, and I will share it (if it's OK with you; otherwise I will just use it for my control panel only).

Thank you so much!

DaddyLongLegs

• Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2016, 06:08:43 am »

Sorry to bump this!

I am refurbishing my old TMNT machine and sadly the control panel was redone so it does not match the control panel art perfectly. So I need exactly what you posted; the background only.

Is there any chance you can post this in super high quality? I know it will be around 300MB but I can give you FTP info to upload it to, and I will share it (if it's OK with you; otherwise I will just use it for my control panel only).

Thank you so much!

Bumping in hopes @dheck sees this :)

DudeRegular

• Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2016, 06:51:29 pm »

Sorry to bump this!

Thank you so much!

Bumping in hopes @dheck sees this :)
Try sending him a pm man. More likely to gain visibility that way.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 03:14:06 am
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2016, 07:28:42 pm »
Try sending him a pm man. More likely to gain visibility that way.
Dheck hasn't logged in since April 8th -- might be more effective to send an e-mail. (Click on the icon under his username.)

Scott

DaddyLongLegs

• Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2016, 07:41:36 am »
I tried emailing dheck too. Nothing yet.