Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Maximus codes  (Read 2395 times)

gingerone

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 02, 2015, 06:44:21 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Maximus codes
« on: July 29, 2015, 03:18:14 pm »
Hi there,

I know there is a sticky about this but it's quite old.

Does anyone know what the current situation is in regards to purchasing maximus?

Are the codes still sent if you purchase it?

JDFan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 21, 2023, 04:07:42 pm
Re: Maximus codes
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 04:37:12 pm »
It's been awhile since verifying but they should still be being sent - figure the program is still being included with every Xarcade purchase so if they codes were not being received you'd think there would be numerous complaints being posted there !

Limited Time: Free Maximus Arcade Software With Purchase ($25 Value)

Purchase any X-Arcade and the guys at Maximus Arcade will send you an unlock code (there is NO CD)

According to their info the codes are only sent out on the 1st day of each month for the Xarcade purchases so not sure if it is the same for other purchases or not

You can download the 30 Day Trial here, but we'll send a code to all customers on the first of the month following your purchase from Xgaming.  They send us all qualifying names and emails, you don't need to do anything or purchase anything from us to qualify and receive this promotion.
Code is sent on the first of each month!

gingerone

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 02, 2015, 06:44:21 am
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 04:46:46 pm »
So worth a shot then? I'm going to download it and see how I get on with it, looks very good

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

rball5

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 16, 2015, 10:55:58 pm
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 04:07:56 pm »
I know this one is a bit old, but I bought a Maximus Arcade license 8/5/2015 & received the registration code immediately.