Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: New Product: Spectra Eclipse™ Lighted Bezel Arcade Pushbutton - GroovyGameGear  (Read 16172 times)

wp34

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 10, 2022, 09:48:19 pm
Did somebody shoot someone's dog?  I feel like I missed something.

Yeah really. Don't like it? Think it's over priced? Can do it better yourself? Don't buy it.

That wasn't my point.  It seemed like there was a lot of sniping going on and I didn't understand why.  I see now that my comment did not help matters.

DietCoke

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 10, 2020, 08:32:13 pm

Nephasth

Really? What am I selling? Nothing. Try to keep up.

I'm caught up.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,132983.msg1368093.html#msg1368093

Have a wonderful day.

Did you read the thread? I stopped taking orders 11 months ago. I don't think you're caught up yet...

DietCoke

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 10, 2020, 08:32:13 pm
You're missing the point, but that's ok. 

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Nephasth

What's the point? You said I was a vendor. I'm not. You said I'm selling stuff. I'm not. I just bought a coin door from Jasonbar. Does that make him a vendor? No it does not. More than 10% of your posts are trying to argue with me. Your time would be better spent reading threads and learning from other people's projects and talents. Good luck, you'll probably need it.

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 02:47:33 pm
  • Designated spam hunter
FYI - quickest way to get me to STFU... Don't quote my posts or talk about me.
FYI - there is one quicker way . . .  Are you lobbying for the mods to exercise that option?   :police:

Keep it on-topic and civil, everyone.

Scott

P.S. If you did another run of Neph-rings, you would fall under the current BYOAC definition of "vendor" and the thread would be moved to "Retail Vendors", same as the rablack97, SlammedNiss, and ponyboy threads.   ;D

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 02:39:34 am
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
Don't worry folks,  there won't be another run, so you can stop calling people vendors. Put the gun away, Barney Fife.
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

Nephasth

P.S. If you did another run of Neph-rings, you would fall under the current BYOAC definition of "vendor" and the thread would be moved to "Retail Vendors", same as the rablack97, SlammedNiss, and ponyboy threads.   ;D

Never going to happen, Bucko.

But I will say this, if this product announcement was in the Vendor forum, I would have never posted in it. Main forum is fair game for opinions.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 06:34:09 pm by Nephasth »

HaRuMaN

• Supreme Solder King
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+45)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 12:47:17 pm
  • boom
    • Arcade Madness
Don't worry folks,  there won't be another run, so you can stop calling people vendors. Put the gun away, Barney Fife.

What about those harurings we've been talking about...  ;)

wp34

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 10, 2022, 09:48:19 pm

Ok, they are finally up on the store :)

Didn't you have a clear CLASSX version of these when we talked about them last?

I have the CLASSX in clear, so yes, one could buy those, and the matching black CLASSX button to get a similar effect.  But we can't offer them pre-configured that way at a reasonable price point, due to the parts waste.

I may go this route if I decide to do LED's.  I really like my True-Leafs.     :cheers:

ark_ader

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 02, 2019, 07:35:34 pm
  • I glow in the dark.

Never going to happen, Bucko.

But I will say this, if this product announcement was in the Vendor forum, I would have never posted in it. Main forum is fair game for opinions.

Civil opinions.  Not the opinions that are irrelevant and rude. You know the difference.  ::)

Randy:  again you have made an awesome product. Kudos. Those buttons look lovely.   :applaud:
If I had only one wish, it would be for three more wishes.

leapinlew

• Some questionable things going on in this room with cheetos
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 30, 2024, 06:21:28 pm
Has anyone done a review of these, or used on a project? I'd like to see how they look in different lighting conditions.

CheffoJeffo

• Cheffo's right! ---saint
  • Wiki Master
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 06, 2024, 09:33:37 pm
  • Worthless button pusher!
Has anyone done a review of these, or used on a project? I'd like to see how they look in different lighting conditions.

+1

Hadn't seen these before.
Working: Not Enough
Projects: Too Many
Progress: None

Frank Drebin

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 11, 2022, 04:27:19 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
I'm using them in my current build.  Waiting on some harnesses for the RGB lighting but I will post some pics when complete.

http://s459.photobucket.com/user/internetpicslol/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20151202_204511486_zpssmbzhu53.jpg.html

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,147297.50.html