Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: List of SD card hack, carts, alternative replacements to CD drive.  (Read 34204 times)

Locke141

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Never grow up.
Re: List of SD card hack, carts, alternative replacements to CD drive.
« Reply #400 on: July 01, 2018, 06:00:36 pm »
Man, Iím going to have to get one.

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #401 on: July 02, 2018, 05:34:51 pm »
Yeah they play pretty well.  Thereís also a setting to run the SuperFX games at slightly overclocked speeds, so games like Stunt Race FX plays a bit nicer.

Yoshiís island plays really smooth too, though Doom plays terrible but Iím sure that is how this port is.

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #402 on: July 02, 2018, 07:59:59 pm »
And here is a video of the WIP SA-1 support.

! No longer available

redguy, the brain behind the SuperFX support reported this recently:
Quote from: redguy
I will probably miss several questions. Here's a short summary:

* It's not complete. I'm still trying to fit all the dma stuff plus several other features

* The kirbys work. The fishing game seems to work along with some of the others that don't use dma or interrupts extensively. smrpg works up until the level up screen which uses character conversion dma. I'm working on that now. Most other games are untested and probably broken right now.

*  I don't think msu will fit. Will have to check when more games work.

* The 65816 is mostly implemented, but not well tested. Emulation mode is probably broken. BCD format is missing. All the weird memory addressing modes and native instructions are implemented, though.

Ginsu Victim

• Yeah, owning a MAME cab only leads to owning real ones. MAME just isn't good enough. It's a gateway drug.
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #403 on: July 11, 2018, 02:56:35 pm »
Just got my Krizz Super Everdrive yesterday. Loving it so far. It's awesome to be able to play translated roms on a real SNES.

gamepimp

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #404 on: July 11, 2018, 03:48:55 pm »
Stone Age Gamer just had a 4th of July sale and I picked up a few more ED carts. They are absolutely amazing little devices. Definitely light years ahead of all the old flash carts and copiers. And as stupid expensive as some classic carts have become, you almost need to have an ED if you want to play more obscure games. They are certainly worth the investment IMO.  :cheers:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31