Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Trials Fusion  (Read 1500 times)

eds1275

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 11, 2024, 10:50:02 am
  • Rock and Roll!
Trials Fusion
« on: April 18, 2014, 08:09:04 pm »
Picked this up last night for $20, download version, on Xbox One. Great game! Very arcadey. The tracks, so far, have been nowhere near as hard as the first game though I hear they break you in gently on this game. The additions of doing tricks and random challenges (like perform 10 flips this level, etc) give a lot of replay value. The multiplayer is a lot of fun as well - up to 4 players at once. My wife and I stayed up late last night playing it, and I may drag her out of bed to play more when I get off work tonight!

Ginsu Victim

• Yeah, owning a MAME cab only leads to owning real ones. MAME just isn't good enough. It's a gateway drug.
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 08, 2023, 02:40:58 pm
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
Re: Trials Fusion
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 03:48:27 pm »
I'll have to hold off on this one for now and wait for a sale. I STILL have not done everything there is to do in HD and Evolution!

And, come on, like the game didn't already have enough replay value? Of course, more is better.

eds1275

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 11, 2024, 10:50:02 am
  • Rock and Roll!
Re: Trials Fusion
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 04:46:11 pm »
Tbh I think the first was the best. However, after 6 months of not even turning on my 360 I wiped the harddrive and gave it to some very grateful kids down the street. And then the trials withdrawal started...