Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: ultimarc AimTrack with Maximus Arcade??  (Read 2111 times)

Caparo8bit

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 28, 2018, 02:13:32 am
  • Hyperspin/Maximus
ultimarc AimTrack with Maximus Arcade??
« on: January 25, 2014, 02:16:38 am »
just wondering if Aimtrack from Ultimarc works with M.A.
http://www.ultimarc.com/aimtrak.html

« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 02:20:08 am by Caparo8bit »

jpv108

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 21, 2014, 02:08:11 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: ultimarc AimTrack with Maximus Arcade??
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 09:49:28 am »
I just purchased a black AimTrak lightgun and received it yesterday (2 day shipping from London to the DC area!).  Anyway, after setting it up, it seems to work fine when using the MA front end.  I can select the game like usual and the the AimTrak works when the game loads (some games take a bit more tweaking the first time you load them up).  I've tried the Exidy light gun games as well as Lethal Enforcers 1&2, T2, Alien3, the Operation Wolf series, and a few others.  I am using MamePlus 152 if that matters.

My only issue so far is with Operation Wolf 3... I can't seem to get the gun sight down past the top 1/3rd of the screen.  I need to look into this issue more as it's probably some simple fix.