Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up --- Bug Reports --- Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v7.0  (Read 280894 times)

uptown47

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 05:07:38 pm
  • Just takin' life one game of Frogger at a time...
Re: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v7.0
« Reply #1680 on: July 13, 2020, 11:08:55 am »
Hi Arzoo,
I'm loving LEDBlinky now I'm getting my head around it. I can only imagine how many hours you've poured into it.

I've got a weird issue which isn't really a problem but I thought I'd mention it to you.

On the screen that allows the user to Pick a Key to turn off the voice - whenever I click the button to 'listen' to a key press - my system is auto-populating the box with "J1HATSWITCHU" ?

I initially assumed it was an issue with my IPac Ultimate board and so I emailed Andy at Ultimarc to see if he could help. After a bit of fault finding it looks like it might be an LEDBlinky issue?

I systematically unplugged everything USB based from my computer and it still happens.

Then I remembered that Future Pinball has a similar system for choosing keys (i.e. you can tell the software to 'listen' for the next key press) but this behaviour doesn't happen in Future Pinball (i.e. it listens for the key and works correctly when I press one).

It's like LEDBlinky is receiving the "J1HATSWITCHU" input every 0.5 seconds or so?

It's not affecting anything else as far as I can tell (games still play fine etc) but thought I'd mention it.

:-)

arzoo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Online Online
  • Last login:Today at 08:42:59 pm
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1681 on: July 13, 2020, 07:57:17 pm »
Hi Arzoo,
I'm loving LEDBlinky now I'm getting my head around it. I can only imagine how many hours you've poured into it.

I've got a weird issue which isn't really a problem but I thought I'd mention it to you.

On the screen that allows the user to Pick a Key to turn off the voice - whenever I click the button to 'listen' to a key press - my system is auto-populating the box with "J1HATSWITCHU" ?

I initially assumed it was an issue with my IPac Ultimate board and so I emailed Andy at Ultimarc to see if he could help. After a bit of fault finding it looks like it might be an LEDBlinky issue?

I systematically unplugged everything USB based from my computer and it still happens.

Then I remembered that Future Pinball has a similar system for choosing keys (i.e. you can tell the software to 'listen' for the next key press) but this behaviour doesn't happen in Future Pinball (i.e. it listens for the key and works correctly when I press one).

It's like LEDBlinky is receiving the "J1HATSWITCHU" input every 0.5 seconds or so?

It's not affecting anything else as far as I can tell (games still play fine etc) but thought I'd mention it.

:-)

Do you by any chance also have a u360 joystick connected?
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

uptown47

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 05:07:38 pm
  • Just takin' life one game of Frogger at a time...
« Reply #1682 on: Yesterday at 02:33:46 am »
Do you by any chance also have a u360 joystick connected?

No I have a ServoStik. I've replied to your PM with all the details.

Thanks for your help :-)

scheerce

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 09:18:59 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #1683 on: Yesterday at 09:19:22 am »
Thank you arzoo for your guidance.  I did a dual install and I have things working now.