Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Poll

What version of PGA do you currently own?

PGA GOLF
7 (4.3%)
CHAMPIONSHIP I
6 (3.7%)
CHAMPIONSHIP II
3 (1.8%)
CHAMPIONSHIP III
20 (12.2%)
CHALLENGE
31 (18.9%)
TEAM CHALLENGE
54 (32.9%)
TEAM CHALLENGE w/ ALL ACCESS
28 (17.1%)
I DON'T OWN A VERSION BUT WOULD LIKE TO!
15 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 164

Author Topic: PGA Tour Golf by Global VR & EA Sports Owners Thread  (Read 539363 times)

gvdvyver

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 03, 2017, 08:35:35 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: PGA Tour Golf by Global VR & EA Sports Owners Thread
« Reply #1840 on: January 20, 2016, 11:51:02 am »
Hi guys.  I've been lurking in here off and on for a while and love the progress you've made..

I have a Challenge game and would love to unlock the access to additional courses.  From what I can tell the tournaments you setup aren't available for my machine.  Is it possible to unlock access or upgrade to team challenge so I can join in the fun?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this was answered somewhere else in the thread.

Hi Baker

Welcome

You need the Team Challenge discs and dongle. Do you have Challenge or Team Challenge?

gvdvyver

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1841 on: January 20, 2016, 11:59:04 am »
Hi Guys

I need some help please.

I am looking for some new courses to play. I know there are courses on Championship 1 and 3 that I have not played before. The courses Tim post of Champ 1 looks awesome.

My problem is. I have the original Champ 3 discs but not the dongle. I downloaded the Champ 1 discs from the link that Jason posted, but it looks like my dongle is broken. A message in yellow popped up saying invalid dongle. The dongle looked so pretty, but not so much anymore. lol  How much bad luck can one have. hahahaha

Please help a guy out.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 12:07:17 pm by gvdvyver »

gvdvyver

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1842 on: January 20, 2016, 12:01:39 pm »
Hi Guys

I need some help please.

I am looking for some new courses to play. I know there are courses on Championship 1 and 3 that I have not played before. The courses Tim post of Champ 1 looks awesome.

My problem is. I have the original Champ 3 discs but not the dongle. I downloaded the Champ 1 discs from the link that Jason posted, but it looks like my dongle is broken. A message in yellow popped up saying invalid dongle. The dongle looked so pretty, but not so much anymore. lol  How much bad luck can one have. hahahaha

Please help a guy out.

gvdvyver

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1843 on: January 20, 2016, 12:27:36 pm »
Hi Guys

I need some help please.

Please help a guy out.

I was wondering. Maybe I have the wrong software for the Champ 1.  Tim does the logo looks like the pic attached?

gvdvyver

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1844 on: January 20, 2016, 12:31:02 pm »
Hi

I am willing pay for a dongle if anyone have a spare.

Sorry for all the posts  :)

yukonblaze

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 16, 2023, 11:32:48 am
« Reply #1845 on: January 20, 2016, 12:45:05 pm »
I have dongle for all but champ 2. I dumped all access couple years ago and have it running on multiple machines eithout dongle. I hope to try and dump rest and see if they work. Will let ya know what i find.
Jason

gvdvyver

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1846 on: January 20, 2016, 12:56:06 pm »
I have dongle for all but champ 2. I dumped all access couple years ago and have it running on multiple machines eithout dongle. I hope to try and dump rest and see if they work. Will let ya know what i find.
Jason

Thanks Jason.  I have send you a PM.

yukonblaze

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1847 on: January 20, 2016, 01:02:31 pm »
Looking for PGA Tour iso and reinstall software.  This is original game not champ ed 1.

Thanks
Jason

bbaker2824

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 25, 2016, 04:37:33 pm
« Reply #1848 on: January 20, 2016, 01:08:39 pm »
Thanks for the reply. I have the Challenge. ; (  is there anyplace to get the software and dongle for Team Challenge?

gvdvyver

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1849 on: January 20, 2016, 01:24:31 pm »
Hi

Does any have the link to the dropbox folder where Baker can find the TC installation discs?

yukonblaze

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1850 on: January 20, 2016, 01:26:11 pm »
Send me pm with you email. I believe it is on the pga facebook page. Unsure as i dont use facebok, sorry.
Jason

TimBoch

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 14, 2024, 11:41:34 am
  • Be the Ball.
« Reply #1851 on: January 20, 2016, 01:37:29 pm »
I downloaded the TC Restore and disks 1-3.iso files of a link on the Facebook page.  It's kind of buried in a comment or reply.  I never used them as I just bought the AAP disks and dongle off eBay and applied Boosts parcher04 to it which worked fine.

bbaker2824

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1852 on: January 20, 2016, 03:01:16 pm »
Jason,  hopefully i sent you a PM. I'm doing this from my phone so it's hard for me to tell. 

yukonblaze

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1853 on: January 20, 2016, 05:13:00 pm »

yukonblaze

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1854 on: January 20, 2016, 05:31:16 pm »
Dumped PGA Champ 3 dongle this afternoon, but cant get hasphl2007 to autoload.  When I manually load, hit start button and game works.  Anyone run into this issue when install or using TCAA dongle dmp??  Going to write a .bat file and see if this works but want to see if any other work around.

Jason

bbaker2824

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1855 on: January 20, 2016, 11:09:55 pm »
Thanks!  Have them all downloading. Will try to decipher instructions tomorrow. I need to stop and get a WIFI card for the PC so once I get it all installed I can try to hook up with you guys!   :applaud:

TimBoch

• Offline Offline
  • Be the Ball.
« Reply #1856 on: January 20, 2016, 11:43:03 pm »
Thanks!  Have them all downloading. Will try to decipher instructions tomorrow. I need to stop and get a WIFI card for the PC so once I get it all installed I can try to hook up with you guys!   :applaud:
To get online with my machine, all I did was connect an Ethernet cable from the back of the cabinet into a WIFI repeater I got on eBay for about $15.
 http://www.ebay.com/itm/300Mbps-802-11-Wifi-Repeater-Wireless-N-AP-Range-Signal-Extender-Booster-US-Plug-/161858554265?hash=item25af858999
The Repeater then connects wirelessly with your router and after running Boosts patcher04, follow the instructions to connect to the server. Works very well and you don't need to add anything to your PC or game.

TimBoch

• Offline Offline
  • Be the Ball.
« Reply #1857 on: January 20, 2016, 11:47:09 pm »
Dumped PGA Champ 3 dongle this afternoon, but cant get hasphl2007 to autoload.  When I manually load, hit start button and game works.  Anyone run into this issue when install or using TCAA dongle dmp??  Going to write a .bat file and see if this works but want to see if any other work around.

Jason

Hello Jason,
I sure would like to see if it is possible to run Championship3 without a dongle, but not sure what would need to be done. I am unsure if you can reprogram a dongle to work with a different version as I have a spare PGA Tour dongle for the original version of PGA Tour.  If it is possible to reprogram it to play Championship3 that would be very cool as I would like to see how much better Championship3 is than Championship1.

yukonblaze

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1858 on: January 21, 2016, 10:11:31 am »
I have Champ 3 dumped, I can start game but have to turn on the emulator each time I power down machine.  My TC and All Access boot straight into game without dongle, but having trouble with Champ 3.  The emulator just isn't saving the settings going to try playing around with it again today.
TimBoch
Do you have disk for original PGATour? I need those as well. 

Jason

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 05, 2023, 07:55:31 am
« Reply #1859 on: January 22, 2016, 07:51:46 am »
Lots going on which is good to see. I've been back at work and every spare moment has been spent upgrading my Virtual Pinball.  I have a heap of Pga discs around and dongles I will check to see what versions they are Jason.

Tim still waiting for you to pm your email address so I can send you my players folder.

Welcome Baker can't wait to see you on the leader boards. 

Need to really play some golf this weekend as I don't think I have played a game this year ha ha

gvdvyver

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1860 on: January 22, 2016, 07:54:13 am »
Lots going on which is good to see. I've been back at work and every spare moment has been spent upgrading my Virtual Pinball.  I have a heap of Pga discs around and dongles I will check to see what versions they are Jason.

Tim still waiting for you to pm your email address so I can send you my players folder.

Welcome Baker can't wait to see you on the leader boards. 

Need to really play some golf this weekend as I don't think I have played a game this year ha ha

Hi Joe

let me know when you going to play. If you want we can do the skype thing.

bbaker2824

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1861 on: January 22, 2016, 08:40:33 am »
I didn't get around to messing with it last night. Had to work late. Will definitely be working on it this weekend though.

yukonblaze

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1862 on: January 22, 2016, 12:17:09 pm »
Tried to reinstall PGA Champ on my computer to mess with and only got a blue screen of death in windows.  I have a couple more PGA computers in garage so going to set them up and see if they will install on others.  Luckily have chds of all my PGA drives on home computer.  Anyone else having luck loading multiple versions onto one computer?
Jason

Z28madman

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 23, 2016, 02:35:40 pm
Can I get some help please
« Reply #1863 on: January 22, 2016, 07:55:53 pm »
Obviously I am new as this is my first post.  I turned on my Championship Ed. III game the other day and I get a message that  "USB I/O card is missing, not connected, or installation is incomplete..."
 I tried to reinstall the program using the recovery disc and disc 1 & 2, but to no avail I am still getting the same message.  I have checked all connections  multiple times, swapped cables that go to the I/O card nothing is seeming to work.  I found someone else having this issue on this thread and tried what was recommended to them and still nothing.  If I need an I/O Board what is my best course of action and where can I find one?

Thank you in advance for your help.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 07:57:54 pm by Z28madman »

yukonblaze

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1864 on: January 22, 2016, 08:43:51 pm »
In my limited amount of research over the past day, I have come to the conclusion that not every computer will accept all pga disk.  It appears some computers wont install without being tournament enabled.  I am going to reburn all my pga disk and name them according to what version they are.  If anyone has a differnet version we can add to the list.  I would like to at least get each version of PGA cabinet up any running at my home.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Jason

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
Re: Can I get some help please
« Reply #1865 on: January 23, 2016, 06:32:29 am »
Obviously I am new as this is my first post.  I turned on my Championship Ed. III game the other day and I get a message that  "USB I/O card is missing, not connected, or installation is incomplete..."
 I tried to reinstall the program using the recovery disc and disc 1 & 2, but to no avail I am still getting the same message.  I have checked all connections  multiple times, swapped cables that go to the I/O card nothing is seeming to work.  I found someone else having this issue on this thread and tried what was recommended to them and still nothing.  If I need an I/O Board what is my best course of action and where can I find one?

welcome Z28 glad you could join us. It's very strange for an I/o board to stop working, so it sounds like something not right with the PC. Firstly if you have checked all the connections like you said you did I would check to see if the card is getting the required amount of power needed. Check that the led on the board lights when then the PC is on and if it doesn't it might be the power cable not connected or a faulty power supply. If it does still might be a faulty connection from power supply or power supply faulty and should be changed. If all checks out good from the power supply I would then check the Bios and make sure that the usb slots are being used in the bios as sometimes the cmos battery fails and the settings reset causing the usb slots not to function due to change in bios. If so replace bios battery and adjust bios and save as per manual. After this I would check the ram. Reseat the ram or even change the slot. If still no luck replace the ram. All or some of these steps should get it working correctly. If not it would seem the I/O board is faulty but would be very strange.
Let us know how you go. Thx Joe

bbaker2824

• Offline Offline
Re: Can I get some help please
« Reply #1866 on: January 23, 2016, 11:57:03 am »

I'm no computer expert, but first thing I would check is the CMOS battery. I've had to replace mine twice over a couple years. Each time it wouldn't boot and give me an error about the cdrom... like it was trying to boot from it. When the bios got reset it didn't default to booting off the hard drive.  It could be yours defaulted to the USB and can't boot from it.

Just food for thought.

Z28madman

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 23, 2016, 02:35:40 pm
« Reply #1867 on: January 23, 2016, 02:33:20 pm »
Thank you for the replies. I will check everything that you suggested as soon as I can. I hope one of those works. Thanks again.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 02:36:36 pm by Z28madman »

yukonblaze

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1868 on: January 26, 2016, 07:39:30 pm »
*Attention*

Ok attached you will find file to extract and get dump for PGA Challenge 3.  I can load each time game boots if I use a keyboard.  Anyone willing to try different HASp emulator to see what works feel free.  Just keep us up to date if you find a fix.

Good Luck
Jason

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1869 on: January 27, 2016, 06:21:36 am »
*Attention*

Ok attached you will find file to extract and get dump for PGA Challenge 3.  I can load each time game boots if I use a keyboard.  Anyone willing to try different HASp emulator to see what works feel free.  Just keep us up to date if you find a fix.

Good Luck
Jason

Sorry for my ignorance Jason but what is the zip file?? Is it the game disks? Emulator? Dongle? Thx  :dunno

yukonblaze

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1870 on: January 27, 2016, 09:12:53 am »
Its a compressed file of the dongle file. When unzipped, you get .dng file that emulators use in place of dongles.
Jason

Bigcahoonas10

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 24, 2018, 03:33:09 pm
« Reply #1871 on: January 29, 2016, 09:57:23 am »
Hello Everyone,

I have 2 PGA Tour Cabinets, one has the Challenge edition and one had Championship 1. I tried swapping software because the computer that was using Championship 1 is newer and better. So I put the Challenge Dongle on and the system recovery disc in and went to start the other recovery process to find that it came with extra challenge and team challenge discs but no dongle for those and no Championship 1 discs.

So I am LOOKING for,

Championship 1 Discs
Challenge or Team Challenge Dongle

I have Extra Challenge discs if anyone needs them.

Please let me know what you have ASAP, I have a party coming up next weekend and would like to have both running.

Thank you

yukonblaze

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1872 on: January 29, 2016, 02:20:25 pm »
What dongles do you have?
We will start with that and get that back up and running. Look through the facebook page listed somewere throughout this post, i believe the have link to all the cds, dongles, and instructions.
Jason

Bev

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 02, 2018, 12:29:42 pm
  • Clueless, but love buying games and trying tofix
« Reply #1873 on: January 29, 2016, 09:41:10 pm »
I have 2 Challenge Dongles if needed also.

Brian74

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 10, 2024, 01:55:58 pm
  • Yep... I built that!!
« Reply #1874 on: January 31, 2016, 08:42:57 am »
What is the link please?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Brian74

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 10, 2024, 01:55:58 pm
  • Yep... I built that!!
« Reply #1875 on: January 31, 2016, 08:44:50 am »

What is the link please? I managed to get a pc from a Madden cabinet that I wanna try install pga on. I have the dongle for team challenge and championship edition 1

yukonblaze

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1876 on: January 31, 2016, 12:36:01 pm »
Someone on this post listed a facebbok page they created. I dont havr link as i dont use facebook. Read somwhere in the last 20 pages maybe.
Jason

Bigcahoonas10

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 24, 2018, 03:33:09 pm
« Reply #1877 on: January 31, 2016, 02:00:06 pm »
Hi Guys

I need some help please.

Please help a guy out.

Hey,

I have a Championship 1 Dongle I will sell and I have a Challenge Dongle and Software I will sell. Text me 2407503888

96p993

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 09, 2022, 01:26:37 pm
« Reply #1878 on: January 31, 2016, 02:11:47 pm »
Hey all, been awhile since I have been on here but seems like a lot has happened as I now see leaderboards on all courses. I was one of the first to beta the connectivity of the server but cant seem to get my name to show up on the leaderboard. Was there something else that needed to be done to get this to happen? Im also looking to get some artwork done for my glass, wondering if anyone out there is capable (wanting wet application only)

Thanks

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1879 on: February 01, 2016, 06:41:25 am »
Hey all, been awhile since I have been on here but seems like a lot has happened as I now see leaderboards on all courses. I was one of the first to beta the connectivity of the server but cant seem to get my name to show up on the leaderboard. Was there something else that needed to be done to get this to happen? Im also looking to get some artwork done for my glass, wondering if anyone out there is capable (wanting wet application only)

Thanks
Hi 96 glad to see you back mate. Once you play a game on world tour and then call in you score and name should automatically be updated on the world tour leaderboard. If your nick isnt there after call in it may show up as no name if so you may have been registered twice I think. If you send boost your player login number and nick you want he can fix this for you. However he is under family lock up at the moment due to a new born baby. I think their was another fix posted but can't remember how. May be worth re running the online patcher. This will issue you with a new nick and number once you register again but you also need to start world tour again.