Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Poll

What version of PGA do you currently own?

PGA GOLF
7 (4.3%)
CHAMPIONSHIP I
6 (3.7%)
CHAMPIONSHIP II
3 (1.8%)
CHAMPIONSHIP III
20 (12.2%)
CHALLENGE
31 (18.9%)
TEAM CHALLENGE
54 (32.9%)
TEAM CHALLENGE w/ ALL ACCESS
28 (17.1%)
I DON'T OWN A VERSION BUT WOULD LIKE TO!
15 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 164

Author Topic: PGA Tour Golf by Global VR & EA Sports Owners Thread  (Read 539343 times)

gvdvyver

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 03, 2017, 08:35:35 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: PGA Tour Golf by Global VR & EA Sports Owners Thread
« Reply #1520 on: November 16, 2015, 07:33:29 am »
Leaderboard web page has been updated with course names.
Hey boost how often are you updating the leaderboard Webpage mate. Are you able to put a date on top when it was last updated? If needed.

Hi all,

@Spitfire - On which difficulty level do you guys play when playing world tour? Is it level 3?

@ Boost. I or rather my girlfriend might be able to help creating a nice looking website for us. She is into web-designing
Is there a way that I can draw some type of image file from your sever with the latest scores. I now if the game is running and you the hit fly over button one can go through all the courses that was played and see the scores. If that scores on the game is some type of image or one can create an image of that, it can not be to difficult to upload that image to a website.
One can then go and upload scores every 30min, 15seconds or what ever. Then we will always have the most updated scores. I am also thinking of a profile we can create for each player. Just to leave some general comments on a score someone played or what ever.

I am writing my last examination for the year on Thursday, my girlfriend on the 24th. Then we would be able to help get the website looking nice :)

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 07:36:45 am by gvdvyver »

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1521 on: November 16, 2015, 08:38:35 am »
Hey boost how often are you updating the leaderboard Webpage mate. Are you able to put a date on top when it was last updated? If needed.
The scores are real time.  When you load the page it queries the leaderboard database and presents the leaders from that second.  No latency my friend.  So if you play a round, have your machine call in, and then go look at the web page.  Your new info is there.

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1522 on: November 16, 2015, 08:52:47 am »

Hi all,

@Spitfire - On which difficulty level do you guys play when playing world tour? Is it level 3?

@ Boost. I or rather my girlfriend might be able to help creating a nice looking website for us. She is into web-designing
Is there a way that I can draw some type of image file from your sever with the latest scores. I now if the game is running and you the hit fly over button one can go through all the courses that was played and see the scores. If that scores on the game is some type of image or one can create an image of that, it can not be to difficult to upload that image to a website.
One can then go and upload scores every 30min, 15seconds or what ever. Then we will always have the most updated scores. I am also thinking of a profile we can create for each player. Just to leave some general comments on a score someone played or what ever.

I am writing my last examination for the year on Thursday, my girlfriend on the 24th. Then we would be able to help get the website looking nice :)

Thanks
Hey gvd, you and your girlfriend are more than welcome to put a template together if you want to help out.  Most of the game is written in a game/cad/cam program so you wont see to many gif or jpeg images.  Most of them are in .am.  That is why if you scan the hard drive you will see an amplayer.exe.  Might get lucky and find a gif, jpeg, or raw file though.

If your girlfriend is into web design she will know how to view the source of the current web page and use that as dummy data.  It will be presentedto her as a simple table.  She can then chop the table down to 1 for simpler usage.  This table is not static.  It is generated on the fly using asp.   But if she gives me her static page using the dummy data i can graft it into asp.  That way you and her only have to focus on the html part.

Data is real time so no need for updating or uploading every X minutes.  As the Spitfire CMS challenge heats up, there can be no latency in the leaderboards hahaha.

Thanks again for the help!

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 05, 2023, 07:55:31 am
« Reply #1523 on: November 16, 2015, 04:34:23 pm »
Hey Boost I started to realise that every time I called in the leaderboard updated. That's Awesome mate.

Gvd my machine is on default level 3 but on world tour the level you play at is controlled by the tour itself according to boost. So everyone is on a level playing field when it comes to these leaderboards.

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1524 on: November 16, 2015, 09:14:00 pm »
While working on tournaments i found where the world tour playing conditions are for each hole on each course.  This includes pin position too.  So if wt isnt hard enough for you guys i can fix that :-)

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1525 on: November 16, 2015, 09:19:47 pm »
I also found that there are conditions for each hole that are unique for 60 days.  So you can play the same course 60 days in a row with different conditions.

TimBoch

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 14, 2024, 11:41:34 am
  • Be the Ball.
« Reply #1526 on: November 16, 2015, 09:22:23 pm »
This reminds me of a question I was going to ask last week. I noticed that if you press the shot type button before selecting One Player, since I am not online yet, that an icon comes up changing the difficulty. My machine was originally set to Normal so it started there and then cycled through the different difficulties.  When I reinstalled the game to clear the leaderboards, I set the difficulty default to Hard as I was averaging -17 to -21 on Normal. I'm not sure what the difficulty actually does. It seems like the hole is slightly smaller and maybe the winds strength changes a little more often. So what does the difficulty do?

Hope to try and join everyone when I get home and try installing TC on one of my new hard drives.

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1527 on: November 16, 2015, 09:38:28 pm »
Anyone here ready for a tournament???  I just successfully created and played a round of tournament on my dev machine.  The next step is to code it into the dev server so it can be transmitted to the machine, then upload that code to the server for all of you.  For now I'm going to duplicate the same playing conditions as world tour.

Spitfire, you had to wait to join the wt gameplay so i owe you one.  You get to choose the first course we play.  Also everyone, how long should the tournament run?  1 week?

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1528 on: November 16, 2015, 11:09:53 pm »
Unreal boost. Thanks for the offer mate but just pick one at random happy to play any course. I think 1 week is great first up see how many actually play and then if we have to extend it out in the future we shall.

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1529 on: November 17, 2015, 10:36:03 am »
I have a question for everyone.  There is a tournament option to set the max number of games per person per tournament.  Is that something you guys want to use?  I.E. each person can only try like 5 times per tourney or do you want me to allow unlimited?  This value can be changed per tournament.

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1530 on: November 17, 2015, 12:14:41 pm »
Also there are 9 leaderboards.  Everything from single day leaders, gsp leaders, to double eagle boards.  Ill be adding those but after i get a test tourney up for everyone to play on.

gvdvyver

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1531 on: November 17, 2015, 03:52:37 pm »
Hey Boost I started to realise that every time I called in the leaderboard updated. That's Awesome mate.

Gvd my machine is on default level 3 but on world tour the level you play at is controlled by the tour itself according to boost. So everyone is on a level playing field when it comes to these leaderboards.

Hi Spitfire

My machine is also set on level 3. How does it feel. Does the world tour feel like level 4 or level 3?

Can not wait for tournaments. This is going to be awesome!!!!

:D

« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 04:00:22 pm by gvdvyver »

gvdvyver

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1532 on: November 17, 2015, 03:59:21 pm »
I have a question for everyone.  There is a tournament option to set the max number of games per person per tournament.  Is that something you guys want to use?  I.E. each person can only try like 5 times per tourney or do you want me to allow unlimited?  This value can be changed per tournament.

Hi Boost

I think some guys will have more time to play. So to keep it fair, I would limit the amount of rounds one can play.

We can always pick weekends that everyone is available and create a tournament with unlimited plays. One big marathon of golf.  ;D

My 2cents

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1533 on: November 17, 2015, 05:30:17 pm »
Hi Boost limiting the amount of plays to say 10 plays in a week is a great idea mate as it makes sure you try to make every round count. Also I have found myself starting a new round a few holes In on world tour if I'm trying to beat a score and it's not going the way I like it, or even if the conditions aren't the way I like them. Ha ha ha. This will stop me or anyone else just restarting anytime as there is no money loss to stop you as all our games are modified to be free.

Also Boost as mentioned above game to game that all the conditions on a course in WT change which make it either a lot harder or easier. I'm hoping that in the tournament it's one set of conditions that never change. So it makes it a level playing field and also you can use your 10 rounds or whatever it may be wisely with no restarts to familiarise yourself with the course and the fine details of each hole and by the last game you should be able to give it a last ditched effort to get a score on a familiar course. There would need to be something that lets you know what game you are on out of your total number of plays as over a week you might lose track of this. I know it does sound like golf is my life but I do do other things to get me through the day ha ha ha

These tournaments are going to be awesome and can't begin to say how greatful we are for all your effort and hard work Boost your are without doubt the King mate.  :burgerking:
If you can name these tournament the inaugural one should be named in your honour Boost!!!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 05:32:11 pm by Spitfire »

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1534 on: November 17, 2015, 06:04:22 pm »
Hi All now that boost is taking this great game back to those glory days of World Tour and now Tournaments I thought it would be good to know who the players are on the leaderboards or at least there first names so we can communicate better with each other. So I have made a list of player below that are currently on the WT leaderboards what I was thinking is that you would let us know your first name, forum name, and Country your from.

For example Spitfire = Joe, Spitfire, Australia

There are a total of 24 players as it stands today. Find your nickname below and please post who you are?
Once people have posted back maybe we can add this list to the leaderboard website boost for everyone to see and start to know a little about who they are playing against. I will also post this on Facebook page for those not on this forum. I will update a post here of results if boost can't get it onto the website page?
Any thoughts welcome? (NOF) = Not On Forum from Facebook page

Boost = Chuck, boostinallovryou, USA, OUR SAVIOUR!!
Spitfire = Joe, Spitfire, Australia (AUS)
Spitfirejr= Daniel, NOF, AUS
No_Name=Gerhard, gvdvyver, South Africa
CMS = Chuck, NOF, USA
Lou = Lou, NOF, USA
Yukonblaze = Jason, Yukonbaze,USA
Killer Kad = Kirby, USA
Frankrizzo = Josh, NOF, USA
Tbone = Torin, Torin, USA
Vee
Ed=Edward,NOF,USA
Humphey = Tom, NOF, AUS
JayG
Bedford
Sherman8or = Kory, The Sherman8tor, USA
Neanderthal
Dirk=Dirk,NOF,USA
Weeda = Wayne, NOF, Australia
Rspark
Sachin Pat
O'Conner
Smeigal
Scott
Trkballdon
Timboch=Tim, TimBoch,USA
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 09:09:56 pm by Spitfire »

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1535 on: November 17, 2015, 07:06:19 pm »
Hi Boost limiting the amount of plays to say 10 plays in a week is a great idea mate as it makes sure you try to make every round count. Also I have found myself starting a new round a few holes In on world tour if I'm trying to beat a score and it's not going the way I like it, or even if the conditions aren't the way I like them. Ha ha ha. This will stop me or anyone else just restarting anytime as there is no money loss to stop you as all our games are modified to be free.

Also Boost as mentioned above game to game that all the conditions on a course in WT change which make it either a lot harder or easier. I'm hoping that in the tournament it's one set of conditions that never change. So it makes it a level playing field and also you can use your 10 rounds or whatever it may be wisely with no restarts to familiarise yourself with the course and the fine details of each hole and by the last game you should be able to give it a last ditched effort to get a score on a familiar course. There would need to be something that lets you know what game you are on out of your total number of plays as over a week you might lose track of this. I know it does sound like golf is my life but I do do other things to get me through the day ha ha ha

These tournaments are going to be awesome and can't begin to say how greatful we are for all your effort and hard work Boost your are without doubt the King mate.  :burgerking:
If you can name these tournament the inaugural one should be named in your honour Boost!!!
It's my pleasure Spit.  Honestly though the server would be nothing if it wasn't for all of you players that enjoy it.  I am so glad I could bring all of this back to everyone.

10 plays per week....dang Spit you do work right??? hahahaha   I understand too about the weather changing and giving others an advantage by luck.  I can set it up so that for the entire tournament it is only one weather condition.  What I will do is take the current 60 days of weather and randomly choose one to be the weather for all 60 days in the game.

So, if everybody is cool with it, I will set the tourney for 10 tries and the exact same weather for the entire tournament.

As for the website I plan on adding the other 9 leaderboards, results for all tournaments, and even a page for each player to see their WT unlock accomplishments for each course.  So many additions, I dig it!

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1536 on: November 17, 2015, 08:10:18 pm »
Boost that's great mate. The main influence I find on a course are the amount of wind and the direction it's blowing and the slope of the greens and severity. If they can be the same throughout the tournament than a level playing field can be had by all and every player can familiarise themselves with the exact same course and conditions throughout the 10 games that they have to post the lowest score possible.

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1537 on: November 17, 2015, 08:13:25 pm »
One could also say though that a skilled golfer can adjust to any weather condition and not rely on familiarity :-)

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1538 on: November 17, 2015, 08:23:58 pm »
One could also say though that a skilled golfer can adjust to any weather condition and not rely on familiarity :-)
That's very true mate only trying to level the playing field and all these things will bring the tournament scores a lot closer. Especially the amount of games played as if unlimited I will play all night and day and not do any work ha ha ha but if tou only have a certain amount of games the pressure will well and truely be on. Maybe make it only 5 games to make it even closer for everyone.
Now if all this is a big pain in the arse mate or can't be done just do it the quickest way and let the tournaments begin.  ;D
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 08:38:14 pm by Spitfire »

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1539 on: November 17, 2015, 08:30:13 pm »
I dig 5.  I think that is perfect.  Bring the A game or wait another week hahahah

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1540 on: November 17, 2015, 08:40:10 pm »
I dig 5.  I think that is perfect.  Bring the A game or wait another week hahahah
You are one tough boss Boost but a like your way of thinking.  :applaud: make sure that if you restart it counts as one of your games. No mulligans!! :soapbox:

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1541 on: November 17, 2015, 08:43:30 pm »
Yep, every time you start a game a new entry is made under game results.  These results are what's sent to the server and used by the cabinet.  Once 5 starts happens a 6th won't be allowed.  BRING IT!!!!  hahahahah

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1542 on: November 18, 2015, 04:32:32 am »
Yep, every time you start a game a new entry is made under game results.  These results are what's sent to the server and used by the cabinet.  Once 5 starts happens a 6th won't be allowed.  BRING IT!!!!  hahahahah
That's great boost. How far away you think our first tourney will start?

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1543 on: November 18, 2015, 09:08:58 am »
That's great boost. How far away you think our first tourney will start?
Last night i was able to code everything up except for the tournament leader boards.   I should be able to debug that code this evening.  Tomorrow i would like to code up that leaderboard.  Friday test and debug the board.  Friday night transfer everything to the real server and begin tourney.  Monday code up tourney leaderboard web page and upload to web server.  That is the schedule I'm shooting for.

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1544 on: November 18, 2015, 03:29:16 pm »
boost that is one awesome schedule.

Slimonce

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 15, 2022, 06:02:55 pm
« Reply #1545 on: November 18, 2015, 06:49:49 pm »
Hi All now that boost is taking this great game back to those glory days of World Tour and now Tournaments I thought it would be good to know who the players are on the leaderboards or at least there first names so we can communicate better with each other. So I have made a list of player below that are currently on the WT leaderboards what I was thinking is that you would let us know your first name, forum name, and Country your from.

There are a total of 24 players as it stands today. Find your nickname below and please post who you are?
Once people have posted back maybe we can add this list to the leaderboard website boost for everyone to see and start to know a little about who they are playing against. I will also post this on Facebook page for those not on this forum. I will update a post here of results if boost can't get it onto the website page?

Spitfire = Joe, Spitfire, Australia
CMS = Chuck, NOF, USA
Lou = Lou, NOF, USA
Killer Kad
Vee
Ed
Humphrey
JayG
Bedford
Neanderthal
Dirk
Rspark
Sachin Pat
O'Conner
Smeigal
Scott
Trkballdon
No_Name

I'm Killer Kad and No Name.  Killer Kad is my buddy whose card I registered after the patch. No Name was built before the patch.  Appreciate all the work everyone is doing!  I've been overseas and not able to play as much as I'd like,but with the holidays approaching I'll get my practice in!!!

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1546 on: November 18, 2015, 08:49:37 pm »
Hi Slimonce what's your first name and what country you from?

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1547 on: November 18, 2015, 08:54:45 pm »

Spitfire = Joe, Spitfire, Australia
CMS = Chuck, NOF, USA
Lou = Lou, NOF, USA
Killer Kad
Vee
Ed
Humphrey
JayG
Bedford
Neanderthal
Dirk
Rspark
Sachin Pat
O'Conner
Smeigal
Scott
Trkballdon
No_Name

I'm Killer Kad and No Name.  Killer Kad is my buddy whose card I registered after the patch. No Name was built before the patch.  Appreciate all the work everyone is doing!  I've been overseas and not able to play as much as I'd like,but with the holidays approaching I'll get my practice in!!!
If you let me know your card number, cabinet number, name, nickname i can fix the no_name issue for you.

TimBoch

• Offline Offline
  • Be the Ball.
« Reply #1548 on: November 19, 2015, 09:15:54 am »
Hello All,
I received my Team Challenge All Access Pass installation disks, I know Spit ;)
In reading the instructions, it looks like it first installs Team Challenge with dongle. After it is installed, you then run a patch disk to make it All Access Pass. It mentions that after the patch disk is installed, the game can't go online and in order to do so, I would need to reinstall the Restore and Installation disks without the patch. My question is since it is installing Team Challenge with the dongle, would this allow me to not have to try the dongle emulation route and could I then instead of running the AAP patch disk, could I instead run Boosts patch04 and try and just go online with you guys.

Thanks for your thoughts and help.

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1549 on: November 19, 2015, 11:40:03 am »
One day delay in tourney release  schedule.   I have to write a program to assist me in configuring the server db for each tournament.  2160 entries have to be added to the db in order to start a tourney.  Not doing any of that by hand hahaha.

gvdvyver

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1550 on: November 19, 2015, 11:52:48 am »
Hi all

I need some help please.

Boost you should see that I am registered on your server. I am so excited. ;D ;D

I selected WT from the menu. In white there is a message that saying insert card now or select one of the choices below. It ask to Login, Purchase Card or Cancel. I inserted my card, but nothing happens. I ran diagnostics on the card reader from the operators menu. When I insert the card the light goes green but nothing else is happening?

Because my card or card reader is not working I used the login option. I left the name at Player1 and used 1111111 for player number. A confirmation message popped up to say that "You are registered as number 1111111 and Player1. Is this correct?" I said yes and it asked to put money in. My coin validator is broken. I am getting a new one tomorrow from a friend that would solve the problem

Could I use the login option to play with you guys or must I use a card? Do you guys think it is my card that is broken or rather the card reader?

So close but yet so far.

Thanks

gvdvyver

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1551 on: November 19, 2015, 12:05:42 pm »
ooo Yeah!!

I just rebooted my machine and very carefully inserted the card. It read the card. Awesome,

Now it is just for coin validator.

@Boost. Is there away to change the name on the card? The current name is Hennie B.

Now I cannot wait for the coin calidator

Thanks

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1552 on: November 19, 2015, 12:43:30 pm »
No way to change name on card to my knowledge.  I can only change name on server which will change leaderboard.  Did you register card when connected to private server or is this card from past?  If past then server has no info about this card.  Will need card number, cabinet number, your name and nickname.

You dont have to wait for new coin mech.  Open door and flick microswitch.

gvdvyver

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1553 on: November 19, 2015, 02:30:16 pm »
No way to change name on card to my knowledge.  I can only change name on server which will change leaderboard.  Did you register card when connected to private server or is this card from past?  If past then server has no info about this card.  Will need card number, cabinet number, your name and nickname.

You dont have to wait for new coin mech.  Open door and flick microswitch.

Hi Boost

It is a card from the past

The cable that goes from the coin mech to the pc is missing. I am getting that cable tomorrow. Thank you for the tip on the micro switch. I would have throne money in all the time. hahahahahaha

My hard drive just crashed. Will install in new copy tomorrow and sent you those details.

Thanks

yukonblaze

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 16, 2023, 11:32:48 am
« Reply #1554 on: November 19, 2015, 04:57:38 pm »
Tim
  My machine was team challenge and when i sent out for my all access upgrade, the dongle works on both versions of game. I have a team challenge and all access computer in my cab. I run both off emulator, but before just used same dongle, switch back and forth before BOOST got us to the promise land, ALL HAIL BOOST!!
  Unfortunately there were a million cult joke/references i wanted to make, but fear of offending someone made me say them to only myself.

Jason

TimBoch

• Offline Offline
  • Be the Ball.
« Reply #1555 on: November 19, 2015, 07:43:40 pm »
Hello Again,
I was looking at the back of my PC and noticed that there is no cable in the Ethernet port going to the power panel.  I am assuming in order to try and connect online I will need to connect one from the PC port to the power panel and then another from the power panel to the wifi repeater Ethernet port. Does that sound right?

Thanks again for your patience with all my questions.

Probably more to come.

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1556 on: November 19, 2015, 07:55:40 pm »
Tim
  My machine was team challenge and when i sent out for my all access upgrade, the dongle works on both versions of game. I have a team challenge and all access computer in my cab. I run both off emulator, but before just used same dongle, switch back and forth before BOOST got us to the promise land, ALL HAIL BOOST!!
  Unfortunately there were a million cult joke/references i wanted to make, but fear of offending someone made me say them to only myself.

Jason
I don't think anybody here has a soft shell.  Fire those jokes at us.  Just remember my children, you must drink the purple punch first.

TimBoch

• Offline Offline
  • Be the Ball.
« Reply #1557 on: November 19, 2015, 08:01:45 pm »
Well I got TC AAP running on my new hard drive.  Here was my first round at Bay Hill and how I have the new hard drive configured. I couldn't get the existing Challenge hard drive out of the PC tower, so I used the hard drive mount from my Golden Tee machine that had my GT2003 hard drive in it. Packed that hard drive away since my GT has been updated to GT2006 Complete with a SSD connected directly to the motherboard.

This has me really excited to use my AAP disks to install Team Challenge on my second new hard drive and then instead of installing the AAP patch disk, to instead install Boosts patcher04 and see if I can get it running online.

I have had a problem getting Game Face to work on AAP. Originally I tried to use my Player Card for my Challenge game. That didn't seem to work, though after creating a new Player Card with the AAP setup, I get this error when I try to create a Game Face. The setup of the card seemed to go fine and issued me a registration number. Not sure what the error is about. I contacted GlobalVR and talked to Mark and he is going to look into the error message. But figure there are so many smart people here, maybe someone has an answer.

Thanks again for all the help.

yukonblaze

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 16, 2023, 11:32:48 am
« Reply #1558 on: November 19, 2015, 08:16:36 pm »
Got same message once, reinstalled and it went away. 
Jason

TimBoch

• Offline Offline
  • Be the Ball.
« Reply #1559 on: November 19, 2015, 08:23:04 pm »
Got same message once, reinstalled and it went away. 
Jason
Thanks Jason. I was hoping to not have to reinstall, but it only takes about 30 minutes so will give it a try.  I was wondering if it was an AAP patch issue, but am encouraged that maybe it was just a corrupted install.
Thanks again.