Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Poll

What version of PGA do you currently own?

PGA GOLF
7 (4.3%)
CHAMPIONSHIP I
6 (3.7%)
CHAMPIONSHIP II
3 (1.8%)
CHAMPIONSHIP III
20 (12.2%)
CHALLENGE
31 (18.9%)
TEAM CHALLENGE
54 (32.9%)
TEAM CHALLENGE w/ ALL ACCESS
28 (17.1%)
I DON'T OWN A VERSION BUT WOULD LIKE TO!
15 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 164

Author Topic: PGA Tour Golf by Global VR & EA Sports Owners Thread  (Read 539481 times)

boostinallovryou

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: PGA Tour Golf by Global VR & EA Sports Owners Thread
« Reply #1480 on: November 11, 2015, 08:17:03 pm »
I had that same problem spit.  Look on page 33 for sherman8ors solution.  You have to unplug dongle, attempt modem test, go back to main menu, it says unregistered, plug dongle back in and then register like new.

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 05, 2023, 07:55:31 am
« Reply #1481 on: November 11, 2015, 08:27:01 pm »
I had that same problem spit.  Look on page 33 for sherman8ors solution.  You have to unplug dongle, attempt modem test, go back to main menu, it says unregistered, plug dongle back in and then register like new.

Your the man chuck I'll report back soon

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1482 on: November 11, 2015, 08:52:35 pm »
Hey boost thx mate we have re registered however the reason we did a fresh install is that his card is having trouble reading when on world tour sometime it registers most time it comes up with card error or has to re register for online play. However in the card reader test and for normal play there is never an issue? Not sure what the problem is going to try brand new card and report back. Let me know if you have any advise?? Brand new card same issue asks to register details once registered it tries to store info to card comes up with card error and then stalls!! Have to hit Windows key on keyboard close and reopen to gain control. Urghh disaster!!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 08:59:12 pm by Spitfire »

TimBoch

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 14, 2024, 11:41:34 am
  • Be the Ball.
« Reply #1483 on: November 11, 2015, 09:18:02 pm »
Got tired of looking at the leaderboard scores and records of the previous owner. Looking at scores of -22 was getting depressing since I usually am only shooting -16 to -20 on normal settings. Didn't realize the game played that easy.  I decided to use the Restore and Install disks for my Challenge machine.  This went perfectly and my leaderboards and records have been cleared. I then decided to default the game to the Hard setting. Still shooting -15 or so.

Anyway, this has got me kind of excited to try and put the Team Challenge disks I have made to use and see if I could maybe join the community online. I think I like Spit's idea of installing it on a separate hard drive and just need to know exactly what would be best. Microcenter has an 160 GB IDE hard drive for $10. Wow that's cheap.

My thought was to at least to try things out by replacing my existing drive with the new one and then go through the process of using my Team Challenge Restore and Install disks. That way I would keep my version of Challenge on my existing drive, and for now, until I learn more about possibly dual booting, but could try and get Team Challenge running for online play.

So before doing anything, I thought I would appeal again to you knowledgeable people about what kind of hard drive to get and your thoughts about using it as my hard drive and install Team Challenge on it and just use the one hard drive at a time until learning how to dual boot in the future.

Thank you for your thoughts and help.

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1484 on: November 11, 2015, 09:47:14 pm »
Hey boost thx mate we have re registered however the reason we did a fresh install is that his card is having trouble reading when on world tour sometime it registers most time it comes up with card error or has to re register for online play. However in the card reader test and for normal play there is never an issue? Not sure what the problem is going to try brand new card and report back. Let me know if you have any advise?? Brand new card same issue asks to register details once registered it tries to store info to card comes up with card error and then stalls!! Have to hit Windows key on keyboard close and reopen to gain control. Urghh disaster!!

Hey boost de registered the cabinet now and still having card reader issues again. It seemed to be fixed after the new restore but now after registering and even de registering the card reader comes up with card read error or if it does read it says no game face found or asks you to press start to register. After you input names etc it doesn't save to card properly and says to remove card. The game then stalls and you can't get control unless you hit Windows button and close and open GVR boot.
Don't know where to turn now do I need to run restore and games disks again or do you think it is the card reader. That's the only other thing we haven't tried with this machine?? Could the hard drive be corrupt as that's the only other thing that hasn't been changed? Card reader test always passes in operators menu? Very strange!!

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1485 on: November 11, 2015, 09:49:23 pm »
Has anyone ever played 2 players at once on world tour?? Could this somehow corrupt the card reader?

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1486 on: November 11, 2015, 09:51:46 pm »
Spit, have you tried different cards?  Problem could be with card.  Also card test only does a simple read test.  It doesnt exhaustively try to move lots of data like when in the game.  Issue is going to be with reader or card. 

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1487 on: November 11, 2015, 10:06:59 pm »
Spit, have you tried different cards?  Problem could be with card.  Also card test only does a simple read test.  It doesnt exhaustively try to move lots of data like when in the game.  Issue is going to be with reader or card.
Multiple cards same issue new or used. It has to be the card reader. It very strange though as it was working fine and reading before registration. Once registered back to the problems faced before restore. Even when we try to play normal golf as we did previously and it read perfectly!!

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1488 on: November 11, 2015, 10:08:50 pm »
Hey Tim any Ide drive will do mate over 40gb in storage.

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1489 on: November 12, 2015, 12:50:55 am »
Jason,
I looked in the logs and your machine is telling the server it has 0 player records to send to the server.  Did you create this card on a machine other than yours?  Like a machine in a bar awhile ago?  That's the only thing i can think of.  I'm creating a record by hand right now.  Give 20 minutes and call in.  Your name should appear on the boards instead of no name.

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1490 on: November 12, 2015, 03:34:18 am »
Hey boost magic work again I see Yukonblaze on the score board. Still see no_name there to though. A quick update. So we did a full game restore again on my cousins team challenge machine and once done again the card reader works first time every time and his game face player can be played without fail as it was when we previously done it. The problem is now every time I apply the patcher and register his cabinet for online play the card reader won't reader properly anymore and will come up with card read error all the time and he can't play using his player any more. Now the only thing we haven't tried is a new card reader and I will rip out my reader off my machine and test as it's driving me insane that he can't play online with his player? But strange that it works perfectly before going online?? Any thoughts would be great! Ha ha ha :banghead:

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1491 on: November 12, 2015, 04:39:15 am »
Hey boost so with the machine offline card reader working great no errors. The only other difference is his machine uses a wifi connection where my house has a direct cable connection. Could his machine be timing out as the wifi dongle can't send information fast enough to cope with online play so the machine gives a card read error??
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 05:42:12 am by Spitfire »

yukonblaze

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 16, 2023, 11:32:48 am
« Reply #1492 on: November 12, 2015, 08:21:53 am »
Boost
  I created the card on my all access computer, but have it disconnected and team challenge computer plugged into same machine.
I use a vpn at my home, would this cause an issue or is it the computer?
Jason

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1493 on: November 12, 2015, 09:43:17 am »
Jason,
I figured out what's going on.  This is going to apply to everybody.  When a player/card is first initialized the info sits in the cabinet's database and waits to transmit it to a server.  In your case it was on your aap machine.  Problem is aap never connects to a server so the data sat there unable to move.  You then switched to your TC machine or reinstalled TC on top of your aap.  So the player info was blown away or stuck on old aap machine.  I have the same problem.  I'm no_name right now because i made my card on my development machine and server.  Data was transmitted to that server and removed from cabinet. 

So if anybody else made a card on a machine not connected to the private server please send me a pm with your cabinet number, card number, first, last, and nick name.  Remember nickname cannot be greater than 10 characters.  First and last name can be fake, i just need to put something in there.

Spit,
Being online doesnt change the hardware in the card reader.  What it does do though is access different information on the card.  These cards are smart cards.  Basically old cell phone sim cards.  There are different areas of the card that have to be unlocked before able to read.  If the reader is hurt it wont be able to unlock certain areas read when online only.  Wifi has no bearing as i am wifi too and there is no real time data transmitted when playing.  Only time data is transmitted is when machine is calling in.  Put your reader in his machine, ill bet a pint it works perfectly.

TimBoch

• Offline Offline
  • Be the Ball.
« Reply #1494 on: November 12, 2015, 10:22:35 am »
Sorry about my continual questioning. But I was just thinking about how after I get my new hard drive and install Team Challenge on it and go through the process to connect to Boost's server. I placed my cabinet next to my phone jack and the modem does work and tries to connect to GlobalVRs old numbers. However, I am thinking that in order to try and connect to play online, I will need to connect it via the Ethernet port on the back. Is this true? If so, I have no Ethernet ports in my house except on my Wifi router and also on my Wifi repeater. Would I need to purchase and additional wifi repeater, which have Ethernet connections, in order to connect to the server via my home Wifi?  I found some information in this thread from January 2015, but as with many topics they are widely scattered and hard to find.

Thanks again for the help.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 10:38:29 am by TimBoch »

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1495 on: November 12, 2015, 11:35:33 am »
Hey Tim, ask as many questions as you need.  We are all here to help you.  Yes to connect to the server only broadband has been tested and ysed.  You can use the same wifi repeater you said you currently have if it is in proximity of your machine.  If it's not close then yes you will need to buy another one or run a really long ethernet cable.  Max cable length is 330 feet.  Those wifi repeaters are expensive though if memory serves.  Like 100 bucks right.  I dont know how tech savy you are but i repurpose 5 dollar old linksys routers and flash them with ddwrt.  They gave repeating built in.  But anyways to answer your question yes, you should use broadband.

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1496 on: November 12, 2015, 11:41:04 am »
So just a little announcement.  Today I'm going to start work on a simple web page to go to that will give real time leaderboard stats.  Im also going to put together a page that documents how to setup your machine and troubleshooting.

yukonblaze

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1497 on: November 12, 2015, 11:56:50 am »
Boost
  Awesome job(s) as usual. Just saw my name in lights and has inspired me to knock off spit (not anytime soon)! On this page hopefully to have rewards and locations/action to unlock on courses.
Jason

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1498 on: November 12, 2015, 01:55:36 pm »
Thanks Jason.  Which page are you referring to for the unlocks?  Are you asking if I can show the progress of each player, are you asking to show for each course what the two unlocks are, or both?  I am able to see for each player on each course if they have unlocked any of the two available.  That could be another page if you wanted.  As for what the two unlocks are per course I don't have that info.  I think everybody was putting together an adhoc list as they played.  It's scattered somewhere among the 38 pages here ahhhahaa.  I could put that into the documentation page.

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1499 on: November 12, 2015, 02:32:35 pm »
Hey Spit (or anyone that knows),

This is really off topic but was Silver Strike Bowling ever an online game with tournaments or leader stats?  I have the nighthawk version.  Not sure what year it is.  It is going into my PGA cab along with 4 other games.  Wondering if anybody has interest in a SSB server if the game supports it?

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1500 on: November 12, 2015, 02:35:59 pm »
I know I know.....tournaments first hahahahahahaha :-)

yukonblaze

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1501 on: November 12, 2015, 06:04:48 pm »
Boost
  Was just talking about keeping track on one page all the unlockables.
Jason

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1502 on: November 12, 2015, 10:57:32 pm »
Hey Spit (or anyone that knows),

This is really off topic but was Silver Strike Bowling ever an online game with tournaments or leader stats?  I have the nighthawk version.  Not sure what year it is.  It is going into my PGA cab along with 4 other games.  Wondering if anybody has interest in a SSB server if the game supports it?
Hey mate that would be awesome for the future mate if we could get SSB working I have 2012 live I think. However yes tournaments first ha ha ha. Also I also made my cards on my all access machine and somehow my cards work on my new installed team challenge machine. I do remember though it saying I had to register my card for online play put my full name and nick in and it saved properly. Then I was able to use card for world tour. This is the problem my cousin is having. However once online when he tries to save after it asks him to register card it gives card read error and then crashes. Won't read card properly then no matter what. We had to reinstall whole game again and now reads same card with same reader every time. Maybe on my new machine I went into game face and saved my player again before I called in. Would this save my player details to the new machine? Then it would be there when you called in. Is this a work around boost?  I will however try my reader as the poor guy just loves to play golf but no fun if you can't play as the player you created in game face on ur card. Thoughts?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 06:18:05 am by Spitfire »

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1503 on: November 13, 2015, 04:05:00 am »
Online instruction is now in the first post on first page if anyone needs to see a quick reference thanks to STP.

TimBoch

• Offline Offline
  • Be the Ball.
« Reply #1504 on: November 13, 2015, 02:46:04 pm »
Yes, you will be able to create and customize your player once you get your card and card reader.

As for prizes that would be a cool thing.  The problem is GVR paid for the prizes with the money they received from the operators.  For each tournament played GVR would receive X % of the game cost.  So for example right now the test tournament is $4.00  With a 50/50 split GVR would make $2 per play.  Well since this server is free we don't have a way to pay for the prizes unless we all decided to kick a little something into a pool.  A little beer money or something.

I better follow that statement up with a......."The statement above was just an example only.  Nobody on this forum is proposing gambling or would ever partake in gambling as that is illegal." :-)

This made me laugh as I have been again rereading the forum and reminded me of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRYZQ180Fzg&feature=youtu.be

I bought 2 hard drives yesterday. 160GB IDE for $10 each.  I figured I would use one to install Team Challenge and try to see if I can get online and play with the community, the second, I bought to install the Team Challenge All Access Pass I purchased and hope to have next week. This way I should just have to switch hard drives to play different versions if I am correct. Figure that is as simple as popping the ribbon cable off and putting it on the other drive.

It wouldn't be me if I also didn't have a question.  Can I just hook up the new hard drive, insert the CD and then reboot to install the Team Challenge on the new drive. Then change out hard drives and do the same thing to install Team Challenge All Access Pass on the other new hard drive?  Do I need to have my current game running first, then disconnect and swap the hard drives, then put in the CD to install and reboot?

Thanks again for all the help. It has made more sense going back through the posts, particularly from November 2014 on.  I have tried to create a text file with the different setup instructions.  Hope this helps me get online with you all soon.

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1505 on: November 13, 2015, 04:08:32 pm »
Hey Tim not sure why you purchased an all access pass that was a big waste of money. As firstly all it gives you is access to all the courses. Once you are online you get access to all the courses through the world tour we are all playing. Secondly if you just wanted all access on another machine you could have used the dongle emulator and games disks readily available for free on this forum or the Facebook page ha ha. 

Any how if you are looking to run on the same machine. You would have to swap out the harddrive and dongle before you power up the machine then that game version will run. Seems again like a very pain staking way to do things. Urghhhhh

TimBoch

• Offline Offline
  • Be the Ball.
« Reply #1506 on: November 13, 2015, 06:15:48 pm »
Hey Tim not sure why you purchased an all access pass that was a big waste of money. As firstly all it gives you is access to all the courses. Once you are online you get access to all the courses through the world tour we are all playing. Secondly if you just wanted all access on another machine you could have used the dongle emulator and games disks readily available for free on this forum or the Facebook page ha ha. 

Any how if you are looking to run on the same machine. You would have to swap out the harddrive and dongle before you power up the machine then that game version will run. Seems again like a very pain staking way to do things. Urghhhhh
I purchased them because I wanted a guaranteed way to maximize my machine. I have searched and have yet to find a complete way to do that without them. Even as I reread this forum, I still am unsure if I will get it to work online. I do plan to try, that is why I bought the separate hard drives. I can keep my original Challenge hard drive as it is to keep the option of the game as it is. I can install All Access Pass on a different hard drive to maximize the game without being online and I can use the extra hard drive to try and get the Team Challenge installed with the patches and hopefully use the dongle emulator, to make it work online and play with the members of this community. This I look forward to greatly as I have played online with a Links 2003 community for over 10 years, designed over a dozen courses for Links and now am also playing Perfect Golf and designing courses for it too.
So that gets back to my original question. How do I install Team Challenge from the CDs I have created from this and the Facebook forum, and the All Access Pass onto the new hard drives I have bought. I am hoping it is as simple as removing the original hard drive, installing the new one, then inserting the Restore and Recovery CDs to install the new versions onto the new hard drive.  I am also interested in how a dual boot might work, but I am unfamiliar with what needs to be done.

I greatly appreciate the help you have given and listening to all my questions.

Rereading the forums has been like an interesting history lesson. Now I need to take a few aspirin to help my headache ;)

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1507 on: November 13, 2015, 11:51:10 pm »
So web development is my kryptonite but I have a functional page to go to that will give you real time leaderboards for all courses.  Go to http://pgaprivateserver.somee.com/wtleaderboards.aspx

In the database I only see course numbers.  I don't know what course number maps to what course name.  You guys can help me out by identifying your score for a course and letting me know that Course X = Name Y.  I can update the page with that info as you guys chime in.  I'll make it nicer to look at as time goes on.  For right now I just wanted to get something out there.  Let me know how it works for you.

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1508 on: November 13, 2015, 11:59:19 pm »
So web development is my kryptonite but I have a functional page to go to that will give you real time leaderboards for all courses.  Go to http://pgaprivateserver.somee.com/wtleaderboards.aspx

In the database I only see course numbers.  I don't know what course number maps to what course name.  You guys can help me out by identifying your score for a course and letting me know that Course X = Name Y.  I can update the page with that info as you guys chime in.  I'll make it nicer to look at as time goes on.  For right now I just wanted to get something out there.  Let me know how it works for you.
Boost you are the king mate. That's awesome. I will get the course name info to you as I storm up the leaderboards this weekend. Great to add course names.

Tim
The online instructional has been added to the first page of this thread for everyone to follow. It is quite and easy process once you have normal team challenge running.  Once you are online that is when you will see the true potential of the game not with the all access pass. You will understand this once online as the word Tour game gives you all the courses that AAP give you but so much more sucks hidden skill shots which get you player customisable items, when you finish the tour you get many more items which adds so much to the game and now leaderboards and tournaments to come. The AAP gives you none of this so much so I sold my AAP machine which was my pride and joy up until Boost that legend got us online. Just wasn't the same. Oh well once online hopefully you can sell It to someone and get some money back.
Now unfortunately I have never had a need to use the dongle emulator but many have and instructions for this are clearly posted not long ago and have worked without trouble. So if this what you need to do to get team challenge running then please follow them. Also it is very easy to install the game. Once you have the new hard drive in. Place the recovery or retire cd into the cd rom drive on power up of your machine. Hopefully your bios is set up to boot of cd first on start up. If it is t please go into your bios and make sure That cd rom is the first on boot up and then hard drive. The PC will then use this cd to install Windows xpe which is used by the game. Follow the instructions once installed from memory it will ask you to reboot and install game disk 1 it will then start installing the game. Again follow instructions until all the game disks normally 3 are installed. The game should then reboot and team challenge should be running as normal.
Once at this stage follow the online instructions found on first page or throughout this thread. Let me know how it all goes. We will then tackle how to duel boot if needed.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 12:26:13 am by Spitfire »

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1509 on: November 14, 2015, 05:07:17 am »

Hey Boost after doing a thorough check I am 99% sure of the course names. Here they are as follows in short;
Course 6 = TPC Sawgrass, 8 = Bayhill, 9 = St.Andrews, 11 = Sahalee, 13 = Highlands, 14 = Predator, 15 = Black Rock, 16 = Colonial, 17 = Kapalua, 18 = The Coeur, 19=Emerald, 20=Red Mountain, 21=Bethpage, 22=Coghill, 23=Edgewood, 25=Harbourtown, 29=Troon North Monument, 30=Turnberry, 31=Great White North, 34=Reflection, 35=Pumpkin Ridge, 36=Troon North Pinnacle, 37=Pasatie, 38=Greek Isles
Hope this helps you updating the leaderboard website. Also Why are there gaps in the course numbers? Are there hidden courses or something that can be added? Ummmm

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1510 on: November 14, 2015, 08:58:14 am »
Spit, thank you so much for the course names.  Really appreciate it.  There are gaps in the courses because all known courses are not available on TC.  I.E. in a previous post someone mentioned pebble beach was in Champ III but not in TC.  If i look at that game im sure pebble beach is one of the missing numbers.  One day we might be adding courses to this game :-)   

Thank you also for putting the instructions on the main page.  This is a huge help.

Tim.....get that TC machine up and get online.  You're missing out.  You will really be missing out when tournaments are going on.  We can not only select what course we want but we can also select weather conditions for each hole.  Spit needs constant rain and 25mph winds hahaha

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1511 on: November 14, 2015, 09:02:57 am »
Spit, would you mind posting the leader board web page on the pga facebook site?  Not sure if all those guys read the boards too.  Thanks!

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1512 on: November 14, 2015, 04:30:29 pm »
Spit, would you mind posting the leader board web page on the pga facebook site?  Not sure if all those guys read the boards too.  Thanks!

No prob mate will do. Would be great to one day get those earlier missing courses on team challenge  such as pebble Beach as I have challenge 3 for that very course but can't compare with team challenge. Of course after tournaments. He he.
Anyone here know my arch rival CMS he has some really good scores and he would also need 25mph winds and 15 slope greens in tournaments ha ha ha

TimBoch

• Offline Offline
  • Be the Ball.
« Reply #1513 on: November 15, 2015, 12:39:37 am »
Thanks Spit and Boost.
I hope to attempt the install of TC on my new hard drive when I get back home on Wednesday. Then will try and figure out the way to get it running without a dongle and try and connect it online.  So probably a lot more questions.
Thank you again for all the help and support.

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1514 on: November 15, 2015, 01:05:39 am »
Hey Boost I finally know who CMS is he is also a Chuck who is from the Facebook page. It seems these Chucks are very good at things. Just hit the server and waiting for the scheduled restart so I can claim the top spot from the remaining 9 courses. Not gonna be easy that Chuck is good at golf. Unlike you Boost ha ha ha

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1515 on: November 15, 2015, 01:17:02 am »
You see Spit, the reason why i'm not as good as you at golf is because I spend my time working on the server instead of my golf game.  For that I think you need to spot me 6 strokes :-)     You know, that brings up a good idea.  When tournaments get running it would be cool to handicap them so guys who suck like me have a chance hahahaha.

boostinallovryou

« Reply #1516 on: November 15, 2015, 01:31:49 am »
Leaderboard web page has been updated with course names.

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1517 on: November 15, 2015, 06:31:01 am »
Great work as usual mate. Your efforts rate much higher than being top of any leaderboard boost.  :notworthy:
As for tournament handicaps could be a good thing to level the playing field. Let's see how they run once up and running mate.

Spitfire

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1518 on: November 16, 2015, 04:59:04 am »
Hey boost how often are you updating the leaderboard Webpage mate. Are you able to put a date on top when it was last updated? If needed.

gvdvyver

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 03, 2017, 08:35:35 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #1519 on: November 16, 2015, 07:33:29 am »
Hey boost how often are you updating the leaderboard Webpage mate. Are you able to put a date on top when it was last updated? If needed.

Hi all,

@Spitfire - On which difficulty level do you guys play when playing world tour? Is it level 3?

@ Boost. I or rather my girlfriend might be able to help creating a nice looking website for us. She is into web-designing
Is there a way that I can draw some type of image file from your sever with the latest scores. I now if the game is running and you the hit fly over button one can go through all the courses that was played and see the scores. If that scores on the game is some type of image or one can create an image of that, it can not be to difficult to upload that image to a website.
One can then go and upload scores every 30min, 15seconds or what ever. Then we will always have the most updated scores. I am also thinking of a profile we can create for each player. Just to leave some general comments on a score someone played or what ever.

I am writing my last examination for the year on Thursday, my girlfriend on the 24th. Then we would be able to help get the website looking nice :)

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 07:36:45 am by gvdvyver »