Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: A thank you message to this forum  (Read 2219 times)

ArcadeSeeker962

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 30, 2012, 09:58:05 am
  • Yes, a fighting snow man does exist!
A thank you message to this forum
« on: April 28, 2012, 07:16:09 pm »
 I originally used the word "testimonial", by going by the definition "an expression of appreciation", but I thought that just calling this thread a "thank you" message would be a better term.  I know that people say that saying too much to someone or something can make you look like you're putting on a facade, but I would still like to post this testimonial to this forum. I'm sure that some of you know me by now(and that me and my father are working on a MAME Cabinet together), but I would still like to make a thread just mentioning my appreciation for being apart of this forum. To start off, I would like to thank the administrator(saint) for activating my account. Because it was difficult to find the right arcade forum for me, because of the fact that one arcade forum I tried to join(I'm not going to mention the name because of the fact that I don't want break any rules) actually wanted me to pay money in order to have my account be activated. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mind donating money to a reputable forum(like this one!  :) ), but I just didn't trust this one forum(neither did my father). I would also like to thank the members of the forum for helping me out with my questions and making me feel welcomed. So, in conclusion, I'm glad I'm a part of this forum.  Anyhow, I thank the members on this forum for making me feel welcomed, and for answering my questions. To show my support toward this forum, I already ordered the book that saint published, which will help in me and my father's creation of our MAME cabinet. I'm also pleased to announced that I drew out my design for my control panel(which is my conclusion for my choice of a control panel) and scanned it onto my computer, so where can I post it?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 09:05:18 pm by ArcadeSeeker962 »

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 09, 2024, 07:27:18 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
Re: A thank you message to this forum
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 10:59:18 pm »
welcome.  you could start a  project thread and post it there or make a thread in the artwork section.  If you want feed back in the layout, project thread, if you want feedback on the art, artwork.

good luck with your project
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

ArcadeSeeker962

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 30, 2012, 09:58:05 am
  • Yes, a fighting snow man does exist!
Re: A thank you message to this forum
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 12:08:33 am »
welcome.  you could start a  project thread and post it there or make a thread in the artwork section.  If you want feed back in the layout, project thread, if you want feedback on the art, artwork.

good luck with your project

Thank you for letting me know where I could post it. I just wanted to know so that I'm posting it in the appropriate place, that's all.  :)