Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Anyone familiar with the Rowe Amplifier accessory board?  (Read 1707 times)

jdemarti

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 31, 2022, 10:57:25 am
Anyone familiar with the Rowe Amplifier accessory board?
« on: January 25, 2013, 06:04:28 pm »
Is anyone familiar with the amplifier accessory board for Rowe Amplifiers? I am trying to hook mine up to my CD100 amplifier so I can pay background music through my ipod. I believe I have it connected the right way to the rowe amp, and I hooked my ipod to the BGM ports. I am not hearing any music through the amp. The board's line level is all the way up and the volume is up on the ipod. I suspect the amp mute signal is keeping the BGM from working, but I thought the mute control would be taken care of in the accessory board.  I attached a pic of the board. Any suggestions? Is it compatible with the cd100 amps?

Thanks

Ken Layton

• Guru
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 12, 2021, 12:25:59 am
  • Technician

jdemarti

• Offline Offline
Re: Anyone familiar with the Rowe Amplifier accessory board?
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 06:40:49 pm »
Thanks Ken.

I have a copy of the manual and followed the installation instructions for the BGM feature. However, I still cannot get it working correctly.  I even tried a second board just in case there was a problem with the first one.  Not sure what I am doing wrong.

jdemarti

• Offline Offline
Re: Anyone familiar with the Rowe Amplifier accessory board?
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 03:49:13 pm »
Ok, I finally got it working.  The problem was I didn't have the microphone interconnect cable hooked up to the amp.  I didn't think it was needed unless a microphone was going to be used. Apparently, the interconnect hookup is required even for the BGM and axillary connection.  Works great.