Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Need Artist to Reconfigure Layout of existing Vector file  (Read 2109 times)

muchuckwagon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 05, 2013, 09:32:22 am
Need Artist to Reconfigure Layout of existing Vector file
« on: January 09, 2012, 10:18:09 am »
I'm looking for someone to take an existing vector file and do some "copy and paste" work mostly to create a cocktail bezel.  I'm thinking this should be a simple project.  Please send a PM if you are interested along with your rate per hour. 

Thanks,

Rob

muchuckwagon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 05, 2013, 09:32:22 am
Re: Need Artist to Reconfigure Layout of existing Vector file
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 08:53:35 am »
Over 40 views and no PM's?  Is this type of project not worth someone's time or more difficult than I am thinking it will be to complete? 

I welcome any feedback.

wol-nz

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 25, 2020, 02:42:44 am
  • Arcade!? - Never! - Really? - Yup!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 03:41:06 pm »
Yea - seems quiet round here. I think people are still in holiday mode.

Sorry I can't help - never worked with vector and am only a hobbyist with raster.
Upload the file (megauplaod or similar) with exactly what you want, you may get some bites then :-\
My art is always free for you to download and modify as you see fit...
Why?... because I could never find any art I loved on the net. So I played around with Photoshop and wish to share it with the arcade community.

Pixelhugger

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 22, 2024, 05:47:08 pm
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 07:18:53 pm »
I can probably help. I'd price it a bit below my marquee design rate assuming its straightforward. So figure $50, if it's literally just copy and paste then less. PM me the details if you'd like.
Project mega thread HERE