Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Help remembering pinball table  (Read 2213 times)

AlienInferno

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 05, 2024, 09:58:54 pm
Help remembering pinball table
« on: September 03, 2011, 12:00:23 am »
Hey guys,
With the vast knowledge of arcade games and such on here I figured I would ask.

My dad bought a pinball machine many years ago.  Unfortunatly he sold it but I'm trying to remember what table it was and with my limited knowledge retention at the time I was wondering if someone here might know what it is based on this limited description.

I'm guessing here but I would say it was an early 50's-70's??? pin (don't hold me to any of this), had a red/white paint scheme, and if I read the net right was a EM machine.

From what I remember of the backglass it had a circus theme painted on it can't really remember much.  I do remember it was a 4 player pin.  Had the 4 score reels on it. 

The only thing I really remember about the playfield is that in the center of the table it had a rotating reel that had score targets mounted on it.  The target was in the center and on each side was a drain hole.  If you hit the target it would give you the score and then rotate to another "random" target.

Mainly just asking because I enjoyed playing it and would like to start searching for one again.  My parents and brothers can't remember either.  If you think you might know what it is post the name or a pic would be better.

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 12:02:04 am by AlienInferno »

AlienInferno

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 05, 2024, 09:58:54 pm
Re: Help remembering pinball table
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 07:49:24 pm »
Thanks PBJ.   :notworthy:

I was looking for a search thing like that but never could find it.  And with the search results you input I found my machine.

It was the Gottlieb Super Circus.  I thought it was 4-player though.  Guess it's just my imagination.  :dunno