Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: 26" LCD Cabinet Plans?  (Read 4424 times)

mbasile35

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 27, 2017, 09:14:04 pm
26" LCD Cabinet Plans?
« on: August 18, 2011, 11:29:20 pm »
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and have been into mame and arcade games for about a year now. I'm closing in on my first build which was an NBA Jam cabinet turned into a 4 player Mame cabinet.

The reason i'm posting here is because I'm ready to start another cabinet, this time from scratch. The premise for this build is going to be a 26" lcd cabinet for my bedroom that will have a computer for mame, my xbox, and my tv receiver all in one.

What i want to do is try to duplicate this newer incredible technologies cabinet (found here:http://funcoamusements.com/Arcade-Cabinets/26-Commercial?pop=0) with some minor adjustments including a less angled monitor for tv viewing and a level control panel. What i would like to know is if anyone here has plans for this cabinet style or access to one to get better dimensions. The website gives the basic width depth and height but i cant figure out the control panel size, height and all of that kind of stuff. I've tried coming up with my own dimensions but i just cant seem to get it to work with the more vertical monitor angle. Any help on this would be greatly apreciated and thanks in advance!

-Mike