Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: MINIs, Cocktails, and Jukeboxes! Late pics from our show! Pic HEAVY!!!  (Read 73072 times)

Jigenjuke

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 02, 2016, 12:00:50 am
Re: Micro Cocktail progress and I NEED HELP! ;)
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2011, 11:01:02 pm »
Hey there guys,

As the graduation ceremony is outta the way, I decided to see if I couldn't get a little more done on the micro Pac/Ms. Pac cabinets.  They are pretty much ready to paint.  I have yet to fit the monitor mount in the cabinet and drill the button holes and use the router to cut the area for the joysticks.  I ordered seimitsu 24mm buttons and seimitsu joysticks direct from seimitsu here in Japan.  I have quite a few keyboard encoders left over from another project, so I am set for those.  While I am waiting for the hardware to come I decided to focus on the side art and kick plate art. 

Fortunately for me a friend who owns a print shop here in Japan said that he would print the Ms. Pac Stencils from Joymonkey's beautiful stencil reproduction.  These will be adhesive stencils so I don't have to worry about much there.  The Pacman stencils I have done before on a bartop that I made for my kids for Christmas a few years ago.  This time around, however, I decided to laminate the stencils and then cut them out using an exacto knife.  I had forgotten just how much of a pain in the ass this is, but oh well.  I have commited myself to the task.  I took pictures before I started cutting (I'm not going to post pics of the cut stencils, as there are 12 of them and I think you guys can get the drift of what is going on).  It took me almost 3 hours to cut the Lil ba#$%"ds!  My fingers are roached, but I was pretty happy with the results. 

After mounting all the hardware, I will tape up the cabinets and paint the insides, top and back, black.  Then I will move on to painting the Pacman cabinet yellow and the Ms. Pac blue.  Then comes the fun part.  Like I said the Ms. Pac will be pretty easy.  The Pacman cabinet, however, is gonna be a pain in the butt.  I will use masking tape to tape up the sides transfer the black stencil to the masking tape side then cut once again with my exacto knife and then spray the black on.  After this drys I will repeat the process for red and blue for both sides and the kick plate.  Stay tuned and I will post pics of this process as I go.  Hope you guys have a great weekend.  I have a lot of work ahead of me. 

Jigenjuke

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2011, 06:00:58 pm »
Hey there folks,

I got a little further yesterday.  I cut out all of the cocktail pieces except for the control panel ends.  I didn't have the correct tool.  Oh well there is always next weekend.  I still need to cut opening for the monitor and rabbit the edge so that I can flush mount the monitor and slot cut the pieces for t-molding.  Should be fun.  8)  Anyway here are a couple of pics for ya.

Johnnycake

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 02, 2024, 07:42:30 pm
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2011, 06:14:18 pm »
It's good to read you're ok during these crazy times. AND moving forward with progress no less! I commend you in keeping business as usual. "if the micro projects progress stops, then the earthquakes and tsunamis have won!"
 ;)
Good job. The cabs look great so far!

Ginsu Victim

• Yeah, owning a MAME cab only leads to owning real ones. MAME just isn't good enough. It's a gateway drug.
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 08, 2023, 02:40:58 pm
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2011, 09:42:36 pm »
Why is the Pac-man horizontal?

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2011, 12:39:24 am »
Thanks guys, we were not hit here too badly.  We are also lucky to be separated from the bay by some fairly large mountains.  We are very fortunate that all of our loved ones are safe and accounted for.  The damage in some areas is tremendous and walking through these areas feels pretty surreal.  It looks much like pictures of the aftermath of the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.  The earthquake it self was devastating, but the brunt of the damage and loss of life came from the 10-12 meter tsunamis that followed the quake which also created some crazy situations.  This quake is a wake-up call for all living in Japan.  We are over due for another large quake in the Tokai area which has the possibility to make this last one in Miyagi look mild.  My thoughts go to those families who have lost loved ones.

Jigenjuke. 

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2011, 12:41:25 am »
Why is the Pac-man horizontal?

The pacman is horizontal because it will have not only vertical games but horizontal games as well as touch screen jukebox software.  ;D

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
Re: Anybody with a CNC machine out there willing to help?
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2011, 07:04:58 pm »
Hey all,

I was wondering if there was anybody out there with a CNC machine that would be willing to help me out with CNC routing a mini Midway coin door?  I would be willing to reciprocate monetarily for sure.  I would need 6 mini coin doors (11.5 cm by 9.5 cm) they wouldn't have to open I just need the front mocked up to look like a real coin door with two spaces open for the coin return slots (these will have two USB ports recessed for keyboard, mouse, USB HDD and Pod connection).  Anybody out there willing to give it a try let me know. 

Also if anybody has a different suggestion about how to make a mini replica coin door feel free to drop me a message.

Jigenjuke

crashwg

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 24, 2019, 11:01:05 am
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2011, 09:14:20 pm »
Let me see what I can come up with.  It would be helpful if I had accurate dimensions of everything on the coin door, I'll see what I can find on the interwebs but if anyone could help that would be great.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 09:15:56 pm by crashwg »
If there's bees in the trap I'm catching em
By the thorax and abdomen
And sanding the stingers down to a rough quill
Then I dip em in ink, and I scribble a bit
But if it they wriggle then I tickle em until they hold still
Lemme say it again
In my land of pretend
I use bees as a mf'n pen

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2011, 10:25:46 pm »
Let me see what I can come up with.  It would be helpful if I had accurate dimensions of everything on the coin door, I'll see what I can find on the interwebs but if anyone could help that would be great.

Hey there Crashwg,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I will do some measuring this weekend and get back to you.  If you could swing this it would be great, but also let me know how much I can kick you for your help and materials.  It doesn't have to be perfect but close would be great!  ;D

Thanks again for the quick reply.

Jigenjuke

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2011, 06:50:33 pm »
Hey all,

I have been working pretty hard lately around the house to get projects finished that my wife has had for me for a long time.  I have been able to sneak out to the workshop to do some work on the cabinets.  I will post pics of that progress later.  I first want to say that I contacted Crashwg, a member of the forum here who built his very own CNC machine.  I contacted him to see about CNCing some mini coin door goodness.  These coin doors are 11.5 cm x 9.5cm, and while they will not open, the 25 cent coin insert will light up, and the coin return slot will have two recessed USB connectors recessed (for keyboard, mouse, external USB HDD, clip drives etc). 

He was very helpful.  He first came up with a couple renderings.  They are attached.  We talked further, I sent some assistance for parts and upgrades and while waiting for the upgrade components, he sent me pics of a rough prototype.  I will also include his commentary. 

From crashwg:

I had a small problem with SolidCAM that I couldn't figure out so I reinstalled Windows, SolidWorks and SolidCAM and all seems to be well again.  Unfortunately that means that I haven't improved the design since my last update.

What I did do however is create some GCODE and do a trial run to see how things were going to look.  I'm less than pleased with the results but believe once I get the proper tooling and iron out how I will machine the final product things will look better.  My two main issues with what I've got right now are the lack of detail around the bezels which having smaller bits will help and the texture of the MDF.  A common material people in the DIY CNC machine use is cutting boards which I believe are usually HDPE I believe.  I'm going to get a couple from the dollar store hopefully in the next couple days for testing.

I've attached a couple pictures to show what I've got so far.  I hope the file size is not a problem but I wanted you to get the full effect.

I don't mind at all if you want to include my progress in your project thread.  Perhaps it will generate some tips and tricks that will either speed up my progress or improve the final product.

And now on to the pics.

Jigenjuke

Yvan256

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 20, 2017, 08:35:41 am
    • Yvan256
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2011, 08:40:16 pm »
Have you tried milling black ABS plastic? I think it could yield better results for the small coin doors idea.

crashwg

• Offline Offline
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2011, 10:47:59 pm »
Have you tried milling black ABS plastic? I think it could yield better results for the small coin doors idea.

I have not.  The machine has only been up and running a couple weeks and I've only had the mini-coindoor project for one.  I have no objections to trying other types of materials as long as Jigenjuke wants to pay for them.  If I can find stuff cheap enough to do some testing I'll foot the bill on that like I mentioned about the cutting boards.  Do you happen to know of a source for ABS similar to that of HDPE being readily available as cutting boards?
Lemme say it again
In my land of pretend
I use bees as a mf'n pen

Yvan256

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 20, 2017, 08:35:41 am
    • Yvan256
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2011, 12:43:56 pm »
Do you happen to know of a source for ABS similar to that of HDPE being readily available as cutting boards?

Unfortunately no, but people on CNC forums might be able to help you with that, I'm not even sure ABS is the right choice. But going with black plastic still looks like the best idea IMHO.

edit: I found TAP Plastics while browsing.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 04:07:06 pm by Yvan256 »

crashwg

• Offline Offline
Re: Micro cabinet projects, now with mirco coin door goodness. PICS
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2011, 11:15:32 pm »
So here's the latest progress on the model of the coin door.  Still needs a little tweaking but I think it looks pretty good.

It would definitely help if I had some good pictures of the coin slots.  Is there anyone out there with one of these coin doors that could take a few pictures for us?
Lemme say it again
In my land of pretend
I use bees as a mf'n pen

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2011, 02:37:12 am »
So here's the latest progress on the model of the coin door.  Still needs a little tweaking but I think it looks pretty good.

It would definitely help if I had some good pictures of the coin slots.  Is there anyone out there with one of these coin doors that could take a few pictures for us?

How about these?

crashwg

• Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2011, 11:13:04 am »
Wow, you've been holding out on me.  :P  Those are great.  The only other thing that I would like is a profile picture of the coin insert slots.
Lemme say it again
In my land of pretend
I use bees as a mf'n pen

Knave Jack

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 14, 2015, 01:06:25 am
  • We're all mad here!
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2011, 11:36:51 am »
Its not super cheap, but you may want to try Delrin for the coin doors. Its black, and machines extremely well. Not rolling and gumminess like the softer plastics(HDPE, UHMW, Nylon, etc). Most industrial plastic suppliers have off cuts and scraps they will sell. Also machine shops use it for prototyping and may have scrap they can sell you.

crashwg

• Offline Offline
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2011, 12:33:09 am »
Latest update.  I've improved the coin slot and duplicated it to the required 2.  Also the "coin return" areas are modeled at the dimensions you gave (22mmX16mm) for the USB ports .  Personally, I dislike the proportion of the holes.  You had mentioned that it was for USB ports.  Is that 2 USB ports per "coin return"?  If so, maybe you would prefer 1 per?
Lemme say it again
In my land of pretend
I use bees as a mf'n pen

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2011, 12:21:13 am »
Wow that rendering looks great!  I got you not a full on side view of the coin slot but a 45 degree side shot.  I see your point about the coin retun being disproportional but it needs to be that size to accept the USB hubs that I have already purchased.  I think that it will look good when I have the USB hub installed and recessed.  Awesome work sir.

Jigenjuke

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2011, 08:20:21 pm »
OK guys, We got a lot done this weekend.  I haven't had time to sort out the photographs yet, but when I do expect a huge update.  What did we accomplish on Saturday and Sunday?  Here's a list.

1.  We cut the control panel sides for all three micro cocktail cabinets (that would be six in all) and routed the edges for t-molding.
2.  We cut the opening for the monitors for the cocktail cabinet and rabbited the bottom edge to flush mount the monitors. 
3.  We assembled the cocktail cabinets and hinged the top of the cabinet.  (We assembled everything except for the control panels because the joysticks and buttons have not arrived yet)
4.  Mounted the 8.4 inch touch screen monitors into the micro Pac/Ms. Pac replicas (horizontal...  I know.  I know.  They should be vertical, but I wanted these to be multifunctional and not just a vertical game cabinet)
5.  Wired up the 12 volt LED strips for marquee lighting.

We were pretty busy but it was a lot of fun.  The LED strips we got were incredibly cheap.  Only 15 cents a piece here in Japan.  I ran across them in a bargain bin in a Suburb of Nagoya called Osu.  A real steal and they are very bright.  It should be bright enough to light the marquees of these cabs.

I also started thinking about the Midway Coin Door Logo.  As you guys can see CrashWG is doing an incredible job with the coin door replica.  I wanted to make sure my contribution was just as impressive so I went to a Home Center here in Okazaki and picked up some very thin aluminium for the logo.  I then when to Eiden and picked up some SILVER FOIL Ink Jet paper.  This stuff looks awesome.  I haven't printed yet but when I do I will post pics.  I had a question about the Midway logos.  Which logo was on the Pac-Man cabinet and which on the Ms. Pac-man cabinet?  Or were they different for different years of production?  Any help would be great.

Here are couple of pics to tide you over till the big update.

Jigenjuke

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
Re: Question about Bally Midway Coin Doors
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2011, 04:24:02 am »
I only had a little bit of time today so I printed out the Bally Midway logo plate onto the Silver Ink jet Sticker sheet.  I was amazed and quite happy with the final result.  I was less than happy with the pictures that I took to show you guys, but needless to say they turned out great!

Jigenjuke

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2011, 03:55:11 am »
Hey folks, I know I had promised pic updates but real life and the ---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- here in Japan is kinda getting in the way of our projects.  I am very happy with the progress that we have made thus far.  I had mentioned last week that pics would be updated so without further ado here are the pic updates.  Enjoy. 

Jigenjuke

crashwg

• Offline Offline
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2011, 01:19:31 pm »
If you hadn't already paid me I would want one of those cocktails for payment!  :applaud:
Lemme say it again
In my land of pretend
I use bees as a mf'n pen

Nephasth

« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2011, 01:31:23 pm »
Until I saw the pic of the underside of the cocktail with the hand it was hard to get a sense of the size of these. I originally thought they were much smaller, which I wasn't too fond of. Now knowing the size, the cocktails look sweet! I would like to see someone next to one of the uprights.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 01:33:13 pm by Nephasth »

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2011, 08:51:04 pm »
Until I saw the pic of the underside of the cocktail with the hand it was hard to get a sense of the size of these. I originally thought they were much smaller, which I wasn't too fond of. Now knowing the size, the cocktails look sweet! I would like to see someone next to one of the uprights.

Thanks, I will try to take a pic of someone standing next to one of the mini uprights next weekend but they are about 55 cm tall.  Not very big but hopefully with the work that Crashwg is doing with the mini coin doors they should look pretty close to the real thing except for the horizontal monitor orientation.  I am liking these project more and more. 

Jigenjuke

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2011, 08:52:15 pm »
If you hadn't already paid me I would want one of those cocktails for payment!  :applaud:

Heh heh thanks, I think though shipping from Japan wouldn't be too cost effective. :cheers:

crashwg

• Offline Offline
Re: New PICS!!
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2011, 12:47:03 pm »
I'm getting pretty close to what I would consider a "shippable product".  I need to get a v-bit to created the separation between the door and the frame.  I will also create the illusion of a hinge and the separation of the chrome inserts with the same bit.  In the next prototype I will use a square bit to make deeper and also remove the fillet in the "25¢" insert area so the graphic can be placed in there. 

Without further ado, here's some more "micro coin door goodness" for your viewing pleasure...
Lemme say it again
In my land of pretend
I use bees as a mf'n pen

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2011, 05:52:18 pm »
That's, in a word, AWESOME.  I am very impressed.  It's amazing what you can do with the right tools. ;D  I look forward to the next update. 

Jigenjuke

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2011, 07:11:34 pm »
I'm getting pretty close to what I would consider a "shippable product".  I need to get a v-bit to created the separation between the door and the frame.  I will also create the illusion of a hinge and the separation of the chrome inserts with the same bit.  In the next prototype I will use a square bit to make deeper and also remove the fillet in the "25¢" insert area so the graphic can be placed in there. 

Without further ado, here's some more "micro coin door goodness" for your viewing pleasure...

Again Crashwg, great work.  I will be hitting the coin inserts with a chrome overlay that adheres well to mdf so that should look pretty good.  The Coindoor itself, I will probably (very carefully) paint and wet sand in order to get the smooth half matte shine that is required.  I am really looking forward to mounting these on the mini uprights and cocktail cabinets!   :applaud: :applaud:

I sent my camera dock into the shop to get it fixed, unfortunately with out the dock I can't transfer pictures the current progress of these projects.  I do hope that they live up to the amount of detail and goodness you have already put into these micro coindoors.  8)

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2011, 12:33:22 am »
Hey there guys, just a little update (very little, as my camera is on the fritz :badmood:)  I thought that I would post some pics of my Mala layout for two of the upright replica cabinets.  The other two will have original themes that have not yet been planned.  These are just very very simple themes.  Enjoy!

Jigenjuke

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
Re: Hardware Goodness!!! New PICS!!
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2011, 02:17:16 am »
Hey all,

My camera docking station will be arriving next week so I will be able to up pics that I have taken of my progress.  For now, hardware (joysticks and buttons) has arrived and I am posting pics taken with my iPhone :badmood:  I will not be posting pics of all the hardware due to the fact that it would be eight ball top Seimitsu (I like them better than the Sanwa) sticks and 48 24mm buttons, 16 10mm momentary contact buttons etc.  I will instead be posting hardware for two sets.  Hope you enjoy the hardware.

Jigenjuke

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2011, 11:57:00 pm »
I took a couple more pictures with my iPhone.  I am really not a fan of the iphone 4's camera.  It is supposed to be a 5 megapixel camera :badmood:..  Anyway, before cutting into my control panels for buttons and joysticks I decided to try a test to see how well I measured when making my CPO.  I was pretty pleased with the results.  I am using Seimitsu LS-55 joysticks on all of these projects.  They feel pretty good.  I am also using PS-14-DN 24mm buttons.  I was worried that these would not be as responsive as I needed, but after test playing a few games with these buttons I was pleasantly surprised.  They passed game testing with flying colors.  For the player 1 and 2 buttons I am using DS-412 10mm service switch buttons.  All in all I am very happy with how things turned out. 

Let me know what you think.  God, I can't wait for to get my camera back. 

Jigenjuke

Encryptor

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 21, 2023, 08:01:18 pm
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2011, 05:55:03 am »
Any updates?

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2011, 01:06:02 am »
Any updates?

Heh heh, Yeah Encryptor.  I have made some great progress on these projects.  Pics coming soon I promise.  I went up north to Miyagi to help out with the relief effort for a few days during golden week so I didn't have a chance to post the pics that I have taken.  Then school started again and I got busy with the grading papers and such.  Don't worry you will have plenty of pictures to peruse very soon.  Hopefully after this weekend I will get everything uploaded. 

Crashwg is still hard at work CNCing the micro coin doors.  I have a few things in store for you guys in that department.  >:D

Shanghaiguide has graciously offered to place an order for joysticks, buttons and encoders for me from China.  I eagerly await his email telling me they are on the way. :notworthy: 

(Just two of the awesome people here on these forums :applaud:)

I have not given up, the nuclear disaster here has just kind of slowed things down a bit.  Hit ya back after the weekend.

Stay tuned.

Jigenjuke

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2011, 09:10:15 am »
I decided to post a few pics of the fifth mini upright cabinet we built this weekend.  We are trying to build enough to have a mini arcade for the upcoming gallery show.  I haven't primered or painted the cabinet but I installed the monitor and joysticks (they will be removed this weekend to prime and paint the cab) because I couldn't wait to see what they would look like with hardware installed.  I think that it looks pretty good but I don't like the control panel arrangement.  I am going to redesign the control panel to have a more ergonomic button layout.  More eye candy to come after the weekend.  Stay tuned.

Jigenjuke

Encryptor

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 21, 2023, 08:01:18 pm
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2011, 05:41:33 pm »
Very nice! Thanks for the update. I look forward to see more after this weekend.

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2011, 07:04:25 pm »
Since is is Friday afternoon here in Japan and the weather is absolutely wonderful I decided to post a little more.  Cabinet pics are coming after this weekend, so you will have to be a little patient to see that progress.  This first post is progress about the cocktail cabinets.  Last October I started looking at the last five years of projects posted here to find a design that I liked. 

After searching thorough about 300 different projects I decided that I liked Lokesen's Weecade

http://www.koenigs.dk/mame/eng/stepweecade.htm

And his Project MAME cabinet.

http://www.koenigs.dk/mame/eng/stepprojectmame.htm

I contacted him to ask if I could use his artwork and he graciously told me to go ahead.  I really like the look and feel of both of these projects because they remind me of 70's hand held electronic games.  We have three of these mini cocktail cabinets built.  I futzed around with the art in Illustrator and this is what I came up with for the design of two of them.

The third cocktail cabinet will have an original art design by my good friend here in Japan, Daijiro.  You may remember his phenomenal artwork for cabinets that we built back in 2008.  His Beastress cabinet was great!  You can find that project thread here.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=85596.0

Anyway, I do know that the cocktail cabinet art for the underglass is a little off.  I will be fixing that tomorrow and sending the files off to be printed.

Hope you like what you see.  Stay tuned for more.

Jigenjuke.

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2011, 07:06:45 pm »
Also here are a few pics of the Upright Mini CPO and Bezels for Pacman and Ms. Pacman.  Anybody out there with Ms. Pacman Bezel files in Illustrator format, please PM me.  I need them badly.

Jigenjuke

Jigenjuke

• Offline Offline
Big Big update!! Anyone have Ms. Pac Bezel vestor files?
« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2011, 07:13:07 pm »
OK here is the update that most of you guys have been waiting for.  I was finally able to get my camera docking station back and am posting a few pics of the mini cocktail cabinets being assembled.  Remember that we are making three of these little guys.  I love the way they turned out.  Let me know what you think.

Jigenjuke

Woodshop Flunky

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 20, 2017, 05:24:57 am
« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2011, 07:24:06 pm »
I love this table top cocktail cab.  Very nice!  :applaud:

Complete mini arcade cabinet plans available.