Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Greetings from down under  (Read 1780 times)

ktm450

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 04, 2012, 07:06:18 am
Greetings from down under
« on: July 15, 2010, 11:44:56 pm »
Hello everyone,
My name is Matt, I live in Geelong in Australia. (Don't worry not all Aussies are Like the one that immediately springs to mind, some of us actually enjoy pinball and want to keep it alive  ;) )
I have been collecting pinballs for about 9 years started I first purchased a 1978 Gottlieb Dragon in need of a resto.  Finished that and sold it to finance the purchase of a High Speed 2: The Getaway, then the bug set in.  In the years to come I saved my pennies and searched for a Whitewater in decent condition with a topper, then found a Twilight Zone for a reasonable price.  I recently found a World Cup Soccer 94 in need of a good cleanup for a very good price. I am in the middle of the WCS94 makeover at the moment but it will have to wait patiently as I am very time poor, with a 4.5yr old son and 2.5yr old twin boys, plenty of dirty nappies and fighting to keep me busy.  :lol
I am also love dirtbikes, I try to get out in the bush every second weekend for a blast, gives me time to vent and keep my sanity.
I will post a few of my restorations soon.

Matt.

drventure

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 23, 2024, 06:53:06 pm
  • Laser Death Ray Bargain Bin! Make me an offer!
Re: Greetings from down under
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 11:50:33 pm »
Welcome aboard!

You might find a few cool Virtual Pinball cab designs around here to drool over :)

ktm450

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 04, 2012, 07:06:18 am
Re: Greetings from down under
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 12:32:25 am »