Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Robotron Cabaret  (Read 27125 times)

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 02, 2024, 07:42:30 pm
Re: Robotron Cabaret
« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2010, 03:30:03 am »
Ok, play-tested the new grommits a bit today, and look what happened!

This is the best I've ever done in Robotron! Having new grommits really make a difference with the feel of the game. Oh man, this could get crazy -- I rolled over the waves a few times, till it reset the difficulty back to wave 1. I burned through about 20 lives when I gave up at the end, because it was just going on too long!

I'm lovin' this cabinet!!  :lol :lol Gotta stop myself from playing too much and not progressing on the rest of the restore.

Spyridon

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 30, 2021, 02:47:05 pm
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2010, 12:23:32 pm »
Gotta stop myself from playing too much and not progressing on the rest of the restore.

Step away from the controls and unplug the game!  Any progress?

Don't let me finish mine before you!
My current collection:  Arkanoid^3, Asteroids Deluxe, Centipede, Donkey Kong w/DIIK, Frenzy w/Berzerk multi, Galaga, Galaxian, Gyruss, Mappy,  Missile Command, Multi-Williams, O'Boyles Arcade (Mame), Pac-man,  Sinistar, Star Wars, Tempest, War Gods

RayB

• I'm not wearing pants! HA!
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 12, 2024, 11:26:01 pm
  • There's my post
    • RayB.com
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2010, 03:24:29 pm »
You'll still be way ahead of mine, and I've had it going on 5 years!
I just let another summer AKA "outdoor paint stripping season" pass by.  :(
NO MORE!!

opt2not

• Offline Offline
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2010, 03:01:39 pm »
Gotta stop myself from playing too much and not progressing on the rest of the restore.

Step away from the controls and unplug the game!  Any progress?

Don't let me finish mine before you!

Haha, I know, it's a trap!
But unfortunately I haven't started on the physical stuff yet because of our home renovations and other obligations. I haven't even had a chance to play it lately.
But I'm hoping to get everything done by the end of this month, so I can start in December sometime. So it looks like you'll probably finish yours before me.  :-\

Spyridon

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 30, 2021, 02:47:05 pm
« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2011, 02:56:43 pm »

But I'm hoping to get everything done by the end of this month, so I can start in December sometime. So it looks like you'll probably finish yours before me.  :-\

;D
My current collection:  Arkanoid^3, Asteroids Deluxe, Centipede, Donkey Kong w/DIIK, Frenzy w/Berzerk multi, Galaga, Galaxian, Gyruss, Mappy,  Missile Command, Multi-Williams, O'Boyles Arcade (Mame), Pac-man,  Sinistar, Star Wars, Tempest, War Gods

opt2not

• Offline Offline
« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2011, 08:34:06 pm »
You got me bro...haven't done much on this other than some cleaning.
Still planning on restoring this baby this year though.

It's sitting next to my New Astro City cabinet now, and in comparison to the clean white cabinet, Robotron is lookin' even more tattered.

I'm going down to the states this month, so I'm probably going to order stuff from there since the Canada Post strike is making things really difficult to get anything delivered.
I promise to make an update to this soon.

kampcool

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 22, 2011, 04:43:59 am
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2011, 01:23:38 am »
Dang,   Called out and everything infront of God and everybody.   I feel you OPT2, hang in there, time sux...  Too many projects, so little time.  That full time work gig (paying the bills) keeps getting in my way....    :angry:

mytymaus007

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 18, 2023, 09:58:40 am
  • http://gameroom.atozmicro.com
    • http://gameroom.atozmicro.com
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2011, 12:24:35 am »
 :whap dude are you restoring or what i wanna see how your wood is going to come out all bondoed and painted. What plans do you have for paint kind brand etc steps ahead anything.