Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: WOW New LightGUN Info !!! Woot!!! :)  (Read 408154 times)

panya

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 01, 2006, 12:37:16 pm
Re: WOW New LightGUN Info !!! Woot!!! :)
« Reply #880 on: February 10, 2006, 01:03:38 am »
 :D

wow, big thanks to Smog... his driver got my gun up and working without any calibration other than the standard one!  Wingun didn't work for me, maybe I'll play with it later (or maybe not - if it ain't broke, don't fix it)

So at least I know the hardware works, I'll worry about software later on.  And I can't wait to pull my hair out when I try to get 2 guns working  :-\

In terms of lag or jitter, I don't really see any huge difference between this gun and Ghost Squad's.

Cananas

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 27, 2017, 07:39:03 am
  • and the seventh day... PacMan was created
« Reply #881 on: February 10, 2006, 01:15:45 am »
Ok...I installed the new EMS driver. 2 things...

1) doesn't look like off screen reload works. Offscreen shots should register as right mouse button. Does anyone know how to configure that in there gun2mouse software?

2) in the fire test util, the center shot lines up perfectly but the 4 corner circles are way off. How are we suppose to calibrate this with their stuff??

Same results here - except although the test is inaccurate, I found its quite accurate to use. It looks like they have simply drawn the 4 external targets in the wrong place (!)...

Offscreen reload - surprised that does not work. Smog your driver works here - when firing off screen what do you send? I did not think it was 2nd mouse button (eg in Lethal enforcers, only 1 button per player available to map) and right mouse will not reload gun, but shooting offscreen does. Is it a left mouse button with a 0,0 co-ordinate or something else?

Same here too.
1) I think this depends of the driver. Wingun and Guncon2mouse can 'map' the offscreen to a key or something else. The EMS new driver no.
2) The test program is absoluty anuseful.

aljupy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 23, 2011, 07:30:06 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #882 on: February 10, 2006, 02:26:36 am »
:D
In terms of lag or jitter, I don't really see any huge difference between this gun and Ghost Squad's.
There is one difference....... Big size :D in Ghost Squad you take a machinegun wich seems G36c + MP5 mixed.  Also another difference is the Powerfull Recoil of the Arcade game. I love it.

And...yes, you are right...I wrote it before.....There is the NORMAL jittering that it should be.  If you decrease Jittering with SMOG driver, you

aljupy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #883 on: February 10, 2006, 02:49:26 am »
Has anybody had any luck with installing the Acorns Wingun driver on 98se ??

The following is what his web site says:
I'm using Windows 95/98/ME and it won't work!
After version 0.9B a seperate installer is provided for Windows 95/98/ME. Use this instead of the standard installer. Also, note that not all features are available under the older operating systems!

I can't find the installer he's talking about anywhere... and I'm getting errors during the install that mean that the drivers themselves are not actually installing.

If anybody knows the correct proceedure for this, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)
Let

Smog

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 30, 2007, 06:50:51 am
    • How to make a cheap GunCon2 work on your PC
« Reply #884 on: February 10, 2006, 02:52:52 am »
Ok, I succeded to work out the most of the bugs in configuration handling. There is only one BIG thing that I really don't know how to fix :( These LCD guns does not like to be resetted: Not like the guncon2, each time I reset the USB for letting the gun re-read the configuration (like on save button pressing) the gun stops sending data !!!! And the cursor go in the top-right or bottom-left corner ... It willl take a while before I find a way to fix it.

Anynews about the original support?  Is really a driver or again a sucking (I mean that sucks away cpu power :D ) application ?
GunCon2PC Driver on http://guncon2pc.no-ip.org/

Smog

• Offline Offline
« Reply #885 on: February 10, 2006, 02:59:15 am »
0.104u1
-------

MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
----------------------
esb0104gre [Mathis Rosenhauer]

Source Changes
--------------
[ ...... ]
Fixed default gun location for a number of lightgun games. [SilverFox]
[ ...... ]

YEAH :D

aljupy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #886 on: February 10, 2006, 03:28:21 am »
I was hoping these LED guns would solve that problem, but I find it absolutely ridiculous that you have to stand 4-6 feet away (or twice the display width) from the screen to get them to even work.  Until that minimum distance is improved, I doubt I'll part with my act-labs guns.  I can stand whereever I want, keep the lights in the basement on, and don't have to tell my friends exactly where to stand when we play gun games.

We could open a New Thread to make a discussion. :)
Let

Fozzy The Bear

• Handbags at dawn in here!!!
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 18, 2011, 11:29:59 am
  • It's Been One Of Those Days... Don't Ask!
« Reply #887 on: February 10, 2006, 03:30:02 am »
Ok, I succeded to work out the most of the bugs in configuration handling. There is only one BIG thing that I really don't know how to fix :( These LCD guns does not like to be resetted: Not like the guncon2, each time I reset the USB for letting the gun re-read the configuration (like on save button pressing) the gun stops sending data !!!! And the cursor go in the top-right or bottom-left corner ... It willl take a while before I find a way to fix it.
Yeah... I reported this one about one page back...

Anynews about the original support?  Is really a driver or again a sucking (I mean that sucks away cpu power :D ) application ?
No! The new EMS driver sucks!! Does not work at all on Windows98se....

BUT!! Now I got your attention...  :laugh: Can you tell me why I can't get your driver to release control to the mouse and also to return control to the gun in Win98se...  When I point off screen I need it to release control to the mouse and even if I turn that on in the driver it doesn't do it.

also can you tell me why in Win98se I can only get the mouse cursor to track 3/4 of the way down the screen and it then loses the mouse (which goes up to the top left corner)....  The gun can still see the LED stands, becuase the laser is still on and changing position makes no difference.

HELP!!

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Pacman.
And research indicates that Space Invaders are strongly attracted to people who have recently eaten meat pies.

Gh0sty

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 04, 2019, 05:04:06 pm
  • flying Mame Player
« Reply #888 on: February 10, 2006, 03:30:57 am »
cool Silverfox is in the news! :D

About the new EMS driver, i tested it yesterday night, installing was with no poblem, but
under hardware it didnt show anything like Acorns or Smugs drivers ie. Gun2con

I dont understand the Testprogramm, if you try to shot the 5 circles on the screens, the
one at the edges are way off ! I have to aim outside the whole monitor to hit the circles.
And i didnt find a way to correct (calibrate) this. Anyone else with more luck?

So i uninstalled it later again and went back to Acorns Wingun. This works good, if i have
a offset while aiming a can correct (calibrate) this in the Calib. Menue shooting the 6 circles.

R
Gh0sty

aljupy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #889 on: February 10, 2006, 03:33:14 am »
And the cursor go in the top-right or bottom-left corner ... It willl take a while before I find a way to fix it.

He, he,. I posted as a posible con of your driver could be that, I´ll go to erase it. I realized that the LCD top gun were giving some more trouble than a Guncon2. Everybody is posting bugs wich with a Guncon2 we never saw.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all people that is helping this project!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 03:35:58 am by aljupy »

Fozzy The Bear

• Offline Offline
« Reply #890 on: February 10, 2006, 03:50:29 am »

To get the gun to start sending data again after plugging it back in... I found that it will start sending data if you refresh the windows device manager (in control panel / system).  But!! although your driver sees the data it does not pick up the mouse control again.

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)
And research indicates that Space Invaders are strongly attracted to people who have recently eaten meat pies.

old_computers

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 24, 2006, 03:38:24 am
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #891 on: February 10, 2006, 04:47:58 am »
Hi guys,

I received my gun two days ago from play-asia.com
There were very quick considering I'm based in France, but I had to pay 25

jberries

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 03, 2014, 10:01:35 pm
« Reply #892 on: February 10, 2006, 04:54:01 am »
Hello
I get the following problem when connecting the gun to a USB port:
USB Device Not Recognized - One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and windows does not recognize it.......
So I go to Device manager and on USB controllers there is a Unknown Device.  I go to the properties and see that on "Driver details" it says "No driver files are required or have been loaded for this device".  So then I "Update drivers" and point it to \Program Files\WinGun, but it tells me no better match could be found.
For some reason I can't force XP (SP2) to use the WinGun drivers.
Any ideas?  I have read this entire posting and still no luck.

I have also tried the following:
I have 2 LCD guns and they both give the same error.
I do get the lazer sometimes, but when pressing A+B I can't calibrate as no lazer light comes on.
I have tried all the other drivers, even EMS V3 and get the same result
I have unplugged/replugged, uninstalled/reinstalled and rebooted many times

Ahhhh help please.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 04:58:09 am by jberries »

aljupy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #893 on: February 10, 2006, 05:00:16 am »

Am i missing something here ?
Could someone help me ?

I don't want to realise that I paid so much for a non working item  :'(________

Olivier Boisseau
www.old-computers.com
Yes, we

evh347

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 22, 2022, 04:58:20 pm
« Reply #894 on: February 10, 2006, 05:13:53 am »
It seems player one won't fire when hitting the Left Mouse.  It won't even fire when using my mouse.   What gives?  My working gun fires in Mame and WINGUN's buttons are configured to Trigger=Left Mouse.  But, the mouse won't fire for Player One either.  I went into the HOTD2 config utiliity, but I don't see where to configure the Player One controls beyond "Mouse/Keyboard".  Anybody help? 

If left mouse button won't fire when using the mouse, but its set in HOTD2 config, then it sounds like you are running the Troubleshooter.

A word to anyone who has installed the troubleshooter, it activates itself by default for ALL games it supports - that means it is intercepting the controls input. I had this issue and thought I was going nuts... Go to the control panel, run the toubleshooter config, and you can enable/disable support for games. Read the docs too about what you need to select to get the game working. I recall having your problem when I had selected ActLabs PC USB guns and not PC TV guns - they are the setting that appear to work with the troubleshooter for this LCD gun.

Yes indeed...that did appear to be the problem.  I disabled the Troubleshooter and the "working-gun" is working again within HOTD2.  It can get so confusing as to what is affecting what with so many drivers and utilities running to make the LCD topgun work. 

My other gun is still non-functioning though.  All I've heard back from PlayAsia so far is...

"thank you for contacting Play-Asia.com.

I am very sorry to hear about this. Have you already checked the connections, if everything is connected well?

Also, which system did you test with the guns?

In case of any further question please do not hesitate to contact us again."

old_computers

• Offline Offline
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #895 on: February 10, 2006, 05:15:14 am »

Silver

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 17, 2024, 10:29:00 am
  • Cunning like the Fox.
    • Mods'n'Mods
« Reply #896 on: February 10, 2006, 05:36:18 am »

I have found that hitting Save for a 2nd time seems to reliably bring the gun back... So try a double reset, or some kind of delay in there. Seeing as the gun seems to store its harware calibration when de-powered, it must have some kind of eeprom in there that takes a short time to initialize.

Silver

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 17, 2024, 10:29:00 am
  • Cunning like the Fox.
    • Mods'n'Mods
« Reply #897 on: February 10, 2006, 05:38:48 am »
0.104u1
-------

Source Changes
--------------
[ ...... ]
Fixed default gun location for a number of lightgun games. [SilverFox]
[ ...... ]

I can now die a happy man....

8)

aljupy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #898 on: February 10, 2006, 06:08:33 am »
Thanks for your help Aljupy !

I saw that START button indeed and pressed it
In fact I spent 30 minutes playing with the EMS driver, being sure I made the rigtht things... with no luck so far. So, yes, I made sure the driver was running in the tray and was started.

Any other idea ?
Yeah, I

Smog

• Offline Offline
« Reply #899 on: February 10, 2006, 07:54:43 am »
Yeah... I reported this one about one page back...

You are right fozzy, but I was not able to test anything till 2 days ag

aljupy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #900 on: February 10, 2006, 08:11:04 am »
I have found that hitting Save for a 2nd time seems to reliably bring the gun back... So try a double reset, or some kind of delay in there.

Really ?!? It did not work for me!!! the double and delayed reset is the first thing I tought :D because indeed needs a lot less work :D I must check deeper

@SMOG
the same happens to me. I have to click "save" twice (or sometimes three) to see the changes "applied". But it just happens with this LCD TOP GUN :)

old_computers

• Offline Offline
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #901 on: February 10, 2006, 09:29:10 am »

vibez

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 09, 2011, 08:33:20 am
« Reply #902 on: February 10, 2006, 10:18:00 am »
Wow what is this I see here..... A new gun to play with. I'm excited  :D Can anyone give me a quick run down on the developments. I have two guncon2s setup on my cab. Is it worth me investigating the new guns?

Are they more accurate or more compatible than the guncons?

unclet

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 26, 2023, 07:34:43 pm
« Reply #903 on: February 10, 2006, 10:19:03 am »
The good friends at Lik-Sang.com, have provided a coupon code to save $5 off a $40 purchase (which does not include shipping)

Coupon code: LS-6630F24A85

Use during one of the last pages at checkout.....

Flinkly

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 14, 2017, 01:14:21 pm
« Reply #904 on: February 10, 2006, 12:05:27 pm »
Wow what is this I see here..... A new gun to play with. I'm excited  :D Can anyone give me a quick run down on the developments. I have two guncon2s setup on my cab. Is it worth me investigating the new guns?

READ THE THREAD!!

aljupy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #905 on: February 10, 2006, 12:12:50 pm »

@VIBEZ
We were you??? Welcome back to home!!!!!

Hey, this Lightguns are Superb.
IMHO They are far better than a SCORPION 3, NAMCO GUNCON2, and Mad Catz Blaster. and I

panya

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 01, 2006, 12:37:16 pm
« Reply #906 on: February 10, 2006, 12:47:31 pm »
I wanted to be precise when I was aiming at the center of the screen for calibration, so I made a quick wallpaper with the center marked.  If it helps anyone, here it is (800x600).  Just stretch to fit or center as your wallpaper.

Fozzy The Bear

• Offline Offline
« Reply #907 on: February 10, 2006, 03:00:22 pm »
BUT!! Now I got your attention...  :laugh: Can you tell me why I can't get your driver to release control to the mouse and also to return control to the gun in Win98se...  When I point off screen I need it to release control to the mouse and even if I turn that on in the driver it doesn't do it.
also can you tell me why in Win98se I can only get the mouse cursor to track 3/4 of the way down the screen and it then loses the mouse (which goes up to the top left corner)....  The gun can still see the LED stands, becuase the laser is still on and changing position makes no difference.
You've always had my attention :D. About the problem on win98se I feel this is somehow related to the update of the settings. Please try to remove and replug the gun to let me know what happens. I've optimized the start settings in the new release so that the autocalibration will work better.

OK... Tried that... The result is that control is released to the mouse when you unuplug the gun.  When you plug the gun back in, Windows recognises the gun and starts the driver. But mouse control is not returned to the gun.  The gun is sending data... if you look at the coordinates in the top two boxes of your calibration screen, you can see the numbers changing coresponding to the gun position on screen.

Hope that helps...

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

JODY

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 26, 2024, 05:21:07 pm
  • After a long delay...the arcade is underway!
« Reply #908 on: February 10, 2006, 07:32:13 pm »
I managed to install Smog's Guncon2PC Driver..... But I've got major problems getting it to work. It drops the mouse cursor in the bottom 1/3rd of the screen for unknown reasons and I can't calibrate it.

I had a similiar problems with my second gun.  After several tries got it to go through the hardware calibration.  Cursor is still very flacky on the right side of the screen and it usually won't register at all pointing it at the center.

Today it is back to doing almost nothing.  First gun works great so can't think it is anything causing a reflection or with the stands.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 07:36:52 pm by JODY »

The 80s Man

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 21, 2019, 03:20:56 pm
  • I'm working on a Crystal Castles MAME Cab
« Reply #909 on: February 10, 2006, 08:33:51 pm »
This really sucks, my Top Gun gave out and doesn't work at all now. the Cursor kept getting stuck on the left side of my computer screen and Laser pointer was always flickering on and off from the moment I set it up. So I hooked it up to my Playstation 2 and it worked some what for a while and then it gave out, no responce at all. Pull the trigger no recoil, no Laser pointer, no tracking at all. 

Lik-sangs return policy doesn't look to good, I might not be able to get an exchange. :'(   
I might have to buy another one (if I do it will be from Play-Asia) I just don't know if it would be worth it?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 11:58:29 pm by The 80s Man »
Over Four Years and I'm still under 150 Posts (Date Registered:  January 27, 2005, 10:17:25 PM )

paraziteking

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 03, 2006, 11:54:46 pm
« Reply #910 on: February 10, 2006, 11:23:42 pm »
Just saw this movie from EMS official site, which shows you how to use your moblie phone to detect the infrared from the LED stands. This sounds useful to detect if the LCD TopGun system is being interupted.

http://www.hkems.com/files/sony%20ericsson%20%20for%20IR.mpg

Well, here are other movies from that site :

http://www.hkems.com/files/ProPs2%20play.mpg

http://www.hkems.com/files/LCD%20TopGun%20-%20ps2.mpg

http://www.hkems.com/files/ProPs2%20calibration.mpg

http://www.hkems.com/files/CrtXbox%20play.mpg
Newbie Gamer

Fozzy The Bear

• Offline Offline
« Reply #911 on: February 11, 2006, 12:46:14 am »
Just saw this movie from EMS official site, which shows you how to use your moblie phone to detect the infrared from the LED stands. This sounds useful to detect if the LCD TopGun system is being interupted.

Yes... That's right... but not just a mobile phone... Any digital camera should be able to see the light from the infra-red LED's So if you have a web cam or digital stills camera or digital video camera they should all work and show the IR light that your eyes can't see.

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

MKChamp

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 07, 2024, 02:45:53 pm
  • Stil around.
« Reply #912 on: February 11, 2006, 01:00:05 am »
Ok...anyone else have the trouble of the gun stop working while in the middle of the game? I've noticed that when this happens, I can hit the start and select buttons once and the gun starts working again. I am glad I've noticed this since it doesn't 'kill' the game play...but why is it necessary??\
Do you think this is driver related or hardware related(due to usb or whatever). I have purchased a usb hub with exterior power. I have the LCD strips plugged into this. The guns are plug directly in the pc and I do not have the recoils plugged in. Any thoughts?

Fozzy The Bear

• Offline Offline
« Reply #913 on: February 11, 2006, 01:07:28 am »
Ok...anyone else have the trouble of the gun stop working while in the middle of the game? I've noticed that when this happens, I can hit the start and select buttons once and the gun starts working again.

Have you got the side switch in position 3.... If you have, then it's set to auto fire auto reload.... I've yet to get auto reload to actually work. The gun will not fire in the game if you ran out of bullets. Pressing start and reset may be reloading.

You also didn't say which drivers you're using...

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

Fozzy The Bear

• Offline Offline
« Reply #914 on: February 11, 2006, 02:00:29 am »
OK!! I now have the EMS V3.0 driver working perfectly on Windows 98se. The driver functionality isn't perfect there are some keys that you can't assign in the driver, SO! Smog's driver will be a better solution once he irons the bugs out.

The EMS driver is now actually working and tracking the gun accurately. I managed to get these files by hassling EMS a bit.... Thank you EMS! Bear in mind that this is for Win98se... I've not tested it on anything else.

The way to get it to function, is:

1) Uninstall all other gun drivers. Then install the EMS V3.0 driver.
2) Plug in your gun (without the recoil)
3) Reboot the machine.
4) Go to Control Panel / System / Device Manager
5) You should see that you do NOT have an "HID Device" as "Guncon2" device, If you do then remove that device and refresh to get windows to find the correct EMS driver.
6) Look in USB Devices and you will find something called "EMS Link Cable Device" Check that it does not have a caution against it!! if it does and you have at some time had the previous EMS driver installed, then you will need to manually update the driver.
7) To manually update the driver you will need two files.... I've uploaded these to my web space..
DOWNLOAD THEM TO A FOLDER ON YOUR OWN MACHINE!! DO NOT TRY TO INSTALL THEM DIRECTLY FROM MY WEB SPACE!!!
Right click on these links and select SAVE TARGET AS: (don't change the file names) and make sure you save them both to the same folder and remember the name and location of it.
EMSLCD.sys
Emslcd.inf
8 ) Check the properties on the EMS LCD Link Cable and click Update Driver, When asked for a location for the driver click browse and navigate to the two files you just downloaded. Or click HAVE DISK and navigate to the two files you just downloaded.
9) Tell it OK!  Then when it completes, REBOOT with the gun plugged in!

Everything should now be working properly.

I'll leave the drivers up for the next week or two after that PLEASE share them with anybody that asks for them.

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 02:20:40 am by Fozzy The Bear »

aljupy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #915 on: February 11, 2006, 02:34:23 am »

Fozzy or Anybody:
Did you success to play with 2 Lightguns in your PC?? I Didn´t success, I´ll try further when back home.

Please, do us a little favour.....could you check how HOTD2 works for you? In my case it was HORRIBLE ACCURATE, I do not know why (In windows desktop and mame, it was running fine and accurately)

Old_Computers I´m sorry, I do not know what to say.....If you could try in a Xbox or PS2 just to check if it responds.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 02:37:53 am by aljupy »

MacroX

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 09, 2007, 11:27:30 pm
« Reply #916 on: February 11, 2006, 10:24:19 am »
in my opinion that  you can use digital camera with IR Filter to show what be gun-view.

or use web-cam with IR filter to detect the noise or troubleshooting

Yes... That's right... but not just a mobile phone... Any digital camera should be able to see the light from the infra-red LED's So if you have a web cam or digital stills camera or digital video camera they should all work and show the IR light that your eyes can't see.

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

MKChamp

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 07, 2024, 02:45:53 pm
  • Stil around.
« Reply #917 on: February 11, 2006, 10:25:35 am »
Hey Fozzy,
What's the point of using the EMS driver when it doesn't support offscreen reload in mame?

Also, I am using the wingun driver and the issue I am talking about has nothing to do with the autoreload. I have the side switch in normal. It sometime happens sporatically.

Fozzy The Bear

• Offline Offline
« Reply #918 on: February 11, 2006, 01:27:06 pm »
Hey Fozzy,
What's the point of using the EMS driver when it doesn't support offscreen reload in mame?

The point is that it works in Windows98se.... Smog's driver has calibration and connection issues right now.... which he is working on and Acorns Wingun driver doesn't work on Windows98 at all. Can't even be installed properly.

So for anybody running windows 98 on their cab the manufaturers driver (EMS) IS the only option at the moment.

You are evidently running Windows XP or 2000...  So some of it is not an issue for you. I only run XP on my everyday machine not on my cab. Many of us run our cabs on 98SE for several other reasons.

Also, I am using the wingun driver and the issue I am talking about has nothing to do with the autoreload. I have the side switch in normal. It sometime happens sporatically.

Sorry that I didn't identify the problem for you.... It was a guess at what the problem might be in the hope that it might help you track it down.

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

Fozzy The Bear

• Offline Offline
« Reply #919 on: February 11, 2006, 01:31:59 pm »
Fozzy or Anybody:
Did you success to play with 2 Lightguns in your PC?? I Didn