Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: WOW New LightGUN Info !!! Woot!!! :)  (Read 408093 times)

Silverwind

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 26, 2022, 12:49:09 am
Re: WOW New LightGUN Info !!! Woot!!! :)
« Reply #360 on: January 30, 2006, 11:38:11 am »
Just a heads up Recomendation...

Play  " Shooting Gallery "   for the Sega Master System emulators.

One reason why i bought this LCD guns is "Shooting Gallery" :)
years ago it was our favorite game on the sega master system!

How about Gangster town .. two player lightgun on sega master system..  That was a good one..

ErikRuud

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 05, 2021, 10:20:27 am
  • I'll build a cab for only 99.99.99!!!
    • Erik's humble video game page
« Reply #361 on: January 30, 2006, 11:39:47 am »
Real Life.  Still a poor substitute for video games!       
American Laser Games Wrapper
O2em Rom Utility

ErikRuud

• Offline Offline
« Reply #362 on: January 30, 2006, 11:42:39 am »
I currently have mine mounted on the outside of the cabinet.  They are working great with the Wingun drivers.  Here are some shots of my friend playing HOD3 with them.

Is it necessary to stand that far back for the gun to be accurate?  I sure hope not.

No, you probably do not.  Most of my testing was done at 4 or 5 feet.

There is a minimum distance that is based on how far apart the LED stands are.  If we new the flied of view for the camera in the gun, we could probably figure out how to calculate the distances.
O2em Rom Utility

Silver

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 17, 2024, 10:29:00 am
  • Cunning like the Fox.
    • Mods'n'Mods
« Reply #363 on: January 30, 2006, 12:13:33 pm »
Update:

Well, least I know it can work....

Just had a great little game of 2 player Terminator 2, with 2 guns. Totally independant machinegun goodness, 1 gun in each paw....

I noticed when playing around with all the available drivers (Smog's Guncon, Acorn's WinGun, EMS's Gun2Mouse) that when I installed Smog's driver, a second device is installed - an HID compatible mouse. If I'd noticed this sooner, would have saved me loads of testing, as this is pretty much the requirement for 2 seperate mouse controllers in analogmame/advancemame in windows.

Anyway, using Smog's driver, and analogmame, I got it working. The problem is that its taken me 30 mins of messing around with the keyboard to get smog's driver happy. It seems to hate my system. Works in windows 1 second, then won't the next. I have the same issue with just 1 gun attached, so its not the guns(EDIT: its not the addition of the 2nd gun, I mean). Acorn's driver is perfect with 2 guns in windows for me, but does not present the system with a HID-mouse. Smog's has the mouse-goodness, but is all over the shop.

I've emailed smog to get some help hopefully. Anyone else tried it? (I'm talking 1 gun here). I can only get vaguely accurate controlling the cursor in windows, and every time I make a config change (*any* config change, no matter how minor) it looks to me like the whole driver is re-initiliased, and on my system sometimes its fine, sometimes its not. The problem is that it takes control of the mouse pointer and shoves it off screen (fighting with the system mouse) even when the guns are not pointed at the screen. When its like this it won't work in mame at all.

Anyway, thought I'd mention it - if I can find out the issue I have with smogs driver, I'll be able to play all lightgun games in mame as far as I can see. (NB - need to look into tracking in jurassic park, as that did not appear to be linear).
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 12:15:05 pm by Silver »

unclet

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 26, 2023, 07:34:43 pm
« Reply #364 on: January 30, 2006, 12:29:37 pm »
Yes, please I am interested in how Jurassic Park progresses ......

More Cowbell

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2017, 02:33:49 pm
  • That's just dumb!
« Reply #365 on: January 30, 2006, 12:33:15 pm »
In reading through the thread it sounds like one gun works great with everything. I only need and ordered one gun so that's perfect for me. Which driver(s) work best for just the one gun setup? Are we at a point where someone can confidently say that installing this driver and changing these settings will set up one gun? Now the question is which driver and what settings?
Great job all. My gun should be here today.
I've got a fever...

Silver

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
  • Cunning like the Fox.
    • Mods'n'Mods
« Reply #366 on: January 30, 2006, 12:50:52 pm »
Currently, for 1 gun, on my system I have found WinGun the best/easiest option. 2 guns is more open to debate at the moment.... depends what games  you are after.....

clanggedin

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 02, 2012, 11:08:55 pm
  • O'DOYLE RULES!!!
« Reply #367 on: January 30, 2006, 12:53:56 pm »
I have been following this thread and am wonder if these guns have recoil. I believe someone mentioned the top moving back and forth.

Do they have recoil??

ErikRuud

• Offline Offline
« Reply #368 on: January 30, 2006, 01:12:24 pm »
It depends on how much recoli you want.

The slide popping back creates some recoil, but any where near what a real gun might.  It's much better than some sort of vibration.

There is a slide switch on the side that controls the recoil function.   The normal position (0) is one recoil per pull of the trigger.  I haven't figured out the difference between 1 nd 2 yet.  They both seem to enable a full auto. IE:  The recoil continues to function for as long as you pull the trigger.

O2em Rom Utility

Silver

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
  • Cunning like the Fox.
    • Mods'n'Mods
« Reply #369 on: January 30, 2006, 01:20:00 pm »
Just want to post a few comments that I think people should bear in mind... this has mainly come from a couple of emails I've had, from people who have bought a gun based on stuff I've posted here.

For playing mame lightgun games, 1 player, I've found this gun basically flawless using Wingun.

For playing mame 2 player lightgun, again so far this is flawless. (area51, point blank etc..)

For playing non-mame games, I've only tried hotd2 with the 'troubleshooter' and it worked.

Note the emphasis above. Area51, Pointblank, zeropoint ARE lightgun games.

However, Jurassic Park, Opwolf, Terminator2 are NOT lightgun games. They are analogue joystick games, and don't tend to have internal calibration modes for the guns. As such when using a lightgun, mame has to do some translation work for the inputs. You could argue that we would be lucky to use a lightgun for these games at all... Luckily for us, it seems to quite good/there is not much issue using a lightgun instead. T2 is great, and quick tests suggest that opwolf/othunder will work fine. Some of the games might need some tweaking, I've mainly done quick tests.

The only 1player game I've currently had "issue" with is jurassic park. It appears to track 'funny'... This is not just a lightgun issue though. It is very observable with a mouse: play the game using mouse to control the gun/target and move the mouse steadily in 1 direction so the cursor goes sideways across the screen. For me, the target starts moving slowly and then massively accelerates even though the mouse is moving at the same speed. This appears to be part of the game itself. My best guess is that this may reflect the phsycial guns used on the games, it may not.
Ideally, someone good at mame source/C could take a look at the driver/inputs and see how mame translate the mouse movements.

Farmboy90

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 26, 2006, 12:15:04 am
  • My cab is done... Pics coming soon!!
« Reply #370 on: January 30, 2006, 01:25:56 pm »
Anyone have problems with their guns in Windows?  Set mame aside, I am talking just windows.  It would seem to me that as soon as windows loads the guns should have power.  But half the time my gun does nothing when you pull the trigger.  So using it in mame or anywhere else is futile.

Last night I tried plugging it into a different set of usb connections and still no go.  Rebooted and still nothing.  My player 2 gun seemed to work though.  Strangely, when I swapped connections for the p2 and p1 guns, p2 still worked and p1 was still "dead".  However wincon still saw the p2 gun as p2.  In other words, I was trying to use my p2 gun as p1 so I could play some games, but it would always register as p2.  I need to disconnect both and only connect p2 probably, but ran out of time to do that.

In my opinion, calibrated or not, the gun should ALWAYS fire (cause the recoil sliding action) at ALL times.  Even if I am out of the field of view etc.  It would seem to me the gun should ALWAYS fire. But this isn't the case.  My p1 gun is jacked I think.

Just frustrating.  Maybe my p1 gun is defective??

ps - I have a separate powered USB hub for these guns so it isn't a power issue.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 01:27:50 pm by Farmboy90 »

ErikRuud

• Offline Offline
« Reply #371 on: January 30, 2006, 01:33:45 pm »
I'll play around with mine tonight and see when it is live.

The laser does turn off if the gun cannot see the LED stands.

At one point, I had a problem with Wingun after installing the second gun for the first time.  Somehow it wound up as Gun 3.  Wingun was showing Gun 1 and Gun 3.  There was no Gun 2.  I had uninstall Wingun and delete all it's ini files.  Then I reinstalled, plugged both guns in one at a time and everything was fine.

O2em Rom Utility

Farmboy90

• Offline Offline
« Reply #372 on: January 30, 2006, 01:37:32 pm »
Thanks.  The player 2 gun fires when completely out of sight.  The player 1 gun does not. 

I did however have the gun working at one point.  I even played Duck Hunt Police Trainer with it fine.

Just seems like everytime I reboot or do anything, something about them breaks. 

BTW - Ever hear back from EMS about their drivers?  Are they gonna fix them?

ErikRuud

• Offline Offline
« Reply #373 on: January 30, 2006, 01:44:57 pm »
I did get another reply from Henry promising to get the software fixed.  He was also curious to know how we were getting two guns to work.
I passed on all the info I had and explained the Gun2Analog idea.

I have not heard back yet.

Silver and I have also tried to contact Acorn througgh his Wingun forum, but have not heard from him.

Smog did post in this thread, but I'm not sure if he is following it.  I cannot get his Guncon driver to work under Win2000.
O2em Rom Utility

mark6437

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 23, 2020, 03:20:11 pm
  • THB2
« Reply #374 on: January 30, 2006, 01:49:41 pm »
The person we need in here is u rebel scum also. He is the author of MameAnalog+

I just got my guns in. The look really nice. The stands are much smaller thatn I had thought.

One thing though, there is no documentation at all. I dont like that. No book. And the CD it comes with isnt any help either.
Does anyone have any idea where the directions are on how to physically hook these things up? I remember someone saying something HAS to go on the left but I cant remember what.

THx
Mark

Smog

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 30, 2007, 06:50:51 am
    • How to make a cheap GunCon2 work on your PC
« Reply #375 on: January 30, 2006, 01:50:53 pm »
Reading ... I am stuck at the moment, I must buy one of those guns and I'll fix the driver to work perfect with it (now we have a common hardware at least) ... What is the cheapest place to buy the gun?
GunCon2PC Driver on http://guncon2pc.no-ip.org/

quarterback

• King Of The Night Time World!
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 16, 2023, 10:51:41 pm
« Reply #376 on: January 30, 2006, 01:52:15 pm »
One thing though, there is no documentation at all. I dont like that. No book. And the CD it comes with isnt any help either.
Does anyone have any idea where the directions are on how to physically hook these things up?

Here's the "User Manual"
http://www.hkems.com/product/xbox/TopGunUserGuide.htm
No crap, don't put your kids in a real fridge.
-- Chad Tower

mark6437

• Offline Offline
  • THB2
« Reply #377 on: January 30, 2006, 02:00:28 pm »
AWESOME!!

Hey Smog, do you know u_rebelscum on here?

Mark
Cheapest place I found is here http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-1i-49-en-15-lcd%2Btop%2Bgun-70-16s7.html
29.90 before shiping

Reading ... I am stuck at the moment, I must buy one of those guns and I'll fix the driver to work perfect with it (now we have a common hardware at least) ... What is the cheapest place to buy the gun?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 02:02:35 pm by mark6437 »

mark6437

• Offline Offline
  • THB2
« Reply #378 on: January 30, 2006, 02:01:06 pm »
THX!

Does anyone have any idea where the directions are on how to physically hook these things up?

Here's the "User Manual"
http://www.hkems.com/product/xbox/TopGunUserGuide.htm

KonkeyKong

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 10, 2021, 09:57:07 pm
  • Monkey is my business and business is good.
« Reply #379 on: January 30, 2006, 02:05:31 pm »
Anybody brave enough to crack the gun open on one of these and see how difficult it would be to wire in an external trigger switch?

My reason for asking is that I'm a high-functioning quadriplegic gamer.  I could grasp the gun, but am unable to move my fingers in order to pull the trigger.  But if I could wire the trigger to an external leaf switch, I could operate the trigger function with my mouth.  Although not quite the normal experience, I still think it would be quite satisfying to aim, fire, and watch the resulting video carnage on screen.

John IV [MameUI64]

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 29, 2023, 02:12:58 am
    • MameUI
« Reply #380 on: January 30, 2006, 02:13:42 pm »
When all this started I emailed them about min. distances for those of us who might want to use the guns in a desktop setting.
They indicated the effective minimum range was 2 x width of the LED stands.  So 44" away if they sat aside my 24" Dell (22" wide).

Question, do the LED stands have bases for sitting on desktops or must they be physically attached to the sides of a monitor.

M3talhead

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 09, 2020, 07:35:12 pm
  • Dont let Donkey Kong use your toilet.......
« Reply #381 on: January 30, 2006, 02:25:24 pm »
With all this good information in the thread, has anyone thought about drawing up a tutorial or instruction set (from initial plug in to Windows configuration to calibration) and perhaps making it a sticky? I realize its pretty early, but even having a living document with frequent updates and solid confirmations might help answer a lot of recurring questions I see popping up.
Signature tags are dumb.

Farmboy90

• Offline Offline
« Reply #382 on: January 30, 2006, 02:32:51 pm »
When all this started I emailed them about min. distances for those of us who might want to use the guns in a desktop setting.
They indicated the effective minimum range was 2 x width of the LED stands.  So 44" away if they sat aside my 24" Dell (22" wide).

Question, do the LED stands have bases for sitting on desktops or must they be physically attached to the sides of a monitor.

No stands, need to be physically attached somehow.  They have screw hols on them to help with mounting though (albeit on the back where no one wants them).  Most people probably are taping the to the sides of their cabs.  Double sided tap worked fine for me.

Necro

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 29, 2022, 08:22:22 pm
  • Building a 'Classic' MAME Cab
« Reply #383 on: January 30, 2006, 03:16:16 pm »
I order a spinner...and now these puppies get the problems resolved.  Perfect...I gotta go sell some blood or something... :)

Also, in reference to Jurassic park...I was under the impression that game had a gun that was held free in hand...are there multiple versions of the game?  (It was one of the gun games you sat inside).

Flinkly

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 14, 2017, 01:14:21 pm
« Reply #384 on: January 30, 2006, 03:25:30 pm »
the regular jurassic park game must have been positional, the sega jurassic park(jurassic park two:lost world) is in fact a lightgun game

Zero_Hour

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 17, 2022, 12:45:37 pm
  • Enjoying the irony of taking games seriously
« Reply #385 on: January 30, 2006, 04:06:03 pm »
Anybody brave enough to crack the gun open on one of these and see how difficult it would be to wire in an external trigger switch?

My reason for asking is that I'm a high-functioning quadriplegic gamer.  I could grasp the gun, but am unable to move my fingers in order to pull the trigger.  But if I could wire the trigger to an external leaf switch, I could operate the trigger function with my mouth.  Although not quite the normal experience, I still think it would be quite satisfying to aim, fire, and watch the resulting video carnage on screen.

If you are using MAME, then you should simply be able to map the trigger to another button of your choosing. No need to crack the case open for that one.
"Paradise, is exactly like where you are right now - only much, MUCH better." -Laurie Anderson

madmagician

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 27, 2007, 11:53:37 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #386 on: January 30, 2006, 04:13:21 pm »
With all this good information in the thread, has anyone thought about drawing up a tutorial or instruction set (from initial plug in to Windows configuration to calibration) and perhaps making it a sticky? I realize its pretty early, but even having a living document with frequent updates and solid confirmations might help answer a lot of recurring questions I see popping up.

Agreed, it would be nice to have a 1/2 player compatility chart for Mame, Snes, Nes, Sega emulators as well as hearing form console folks for PS2 and Xbox.

here is  agood list of console games to test out with, not sure how comprehensive it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_light_gun_games
Appearing and Disappearing from Forums and BBS's for over 15 years
-MadMagician

KonkeyKong

• Offline Offline
« Reply #387 on: January 30, 2006, 04:31:07 pm »

My reason for asking is that I'm a high-functioning quadriplegic gamer.  I could grasp the gun, but am unable to move my fingers in order to pull the trigger.  But if I could wire the trigger to an external leaf switch, I could operate the trigger function with my mouth.  Although not quite the normal experience, I still think it would be quite satisfying to aim, fire, and watch the resulting video carnage on screen.

If you are using MAME, then you should simply be able to map the trigger to another button of your choosing. No need to crack the case open for that one.

I'm mainly thinking for Playstation2 at this point as I use MacMame -dives for cover- and am not sure this gun will function under afore mentioned program.

Silver

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
  • Cunning like the Fox.
    • Mods'n'Mods
« Reply #388 on: January 30, 2006, 04:42:11 pm »
Also, in reference to Jurassic park...I was under the impression that game had a gun that was held free in hand...are there multiple versions of the game?  (It was one of the gun games you sat inside).

I've only tried jurassic park (sega, 1994, rom: jpark) so far, and I'm pretty confident its positional (ie not a real lightgun). On klov http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=J&game_id=8262 the guns are attached to the cab and listed as analogue sticks. They also look like analogue sticks, and the clincher for me is that there appears to be no in-game calibration in service mode. I've not seen a real light gun game without one....

walls83

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 10, 2017, 02:58:45 pm
  • beer is good
« Reply #389 on: January 30, 2006, 05:15:41 pm »

I'm mainly thinking for Playstation2 at this point as I use MacMame -dives for cover- and am not sure this gun will function under afore mentioned program.

Im assuming you already have the equipment to play playstation with the mouth device.  Correct?  In the playstation options you should be able to change your controller settings and have the trigger button go to the mouth device.

You should be good as gold.
"A true warrior enters the arena with all his powers at the ready." ~ Gouki

KonkeyKong

• Offline Offline
« Reply #390 on: January 30, 2006, 05:26:33 pm »

Im assuming you already have the equipment to play playstation with the mouth device.  Correct?  In the playstation options you should be able to change your controller settings and have the trigger button go to the mouth device.

You should be good as gold.

nope, no external mouth device at this point, that's why I need to know if I can wire one - a basic leaf switch to bite on - into the gun it's self.

Fozzy The Bear

• Handbags at dawn in here!!!
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 18, 2011, 11:29:59 am
  • It's Been One Of Those Days... Don't Ask!
« Reply #391 on: January 31, 2006, 02:30:24 am »
Has anybody tried them out with the following Digital Leisure CD-ROM games yet??

Who Shot Johnny Rock
Mad Dog Mcree
Mad Dog Mcree 2
Space Pirates
Crime Patrol
Crime Patrol Drug Wars
The Last Bounty Hunter.....

These are all supposed to work with a mouse or an Act Labs gun... So I guess should work with this one. But has anybody actually fired them up and got them working??

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)
Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Pacman.
And research indicates that Space Invaders are strongly attracted to people who have recently eaten meat pies.

aljupy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 23, 2011, 07:30:06 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #392 on: January 31, 2006, 02:48:18 am »

I Have tried A LOT OF TIMES in a year to play "Jurassic Park" and "Lethal Enforcers 2". This two games seems to never respond well on LightGuns :( :(

Maybe this sound like OFFTOPIC....but....  DAAAMM!! I did my order on last Sunday And Playasia.com has not Ship nothing Yet ( I read "SHIPS in 24 Hours)....Are they on Chinese Holidays?  ???   :'(  Ok, I

quarterback

• King Of The Night Time World!
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 16, 2023, 10:51:41 pm
No crap, don't put your kids in a real fridge.
-- Chad Tower

Xiaou2

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 07, 2024, 05:50:03 am
  • NOM NOM NOM
« Reply #394 on: January 31, 2006, 03:32:38 am »

I got my guns from playasia in a few days time.  The weekend slowed things a bit.  Sadly, Im sick now.. and no energy to hook them up.   

Ive heard many chinese holidays last 7 days in durration... so, it might be a while for your order  to arrive.

dennis808

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 13, 2021, 08:40:00 am
  • Holy Sanwa-sticks!
« Reply #395 on: January 31, 2006, 03:47:07 am »

There's a minijack input on the bottom of the gun (where you normally would insert a clip) which I presume is there to hook up to an external footsitch.
see thi spic: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=48982.0;attach=36253

I don't know if it's possible though to change the ingame settings so you can use that input as a trigger.

Screwing it open and rewiring the trigger to the external jack wouldn't be impossible I think...
"Complexity is the process by which the obvious is obscured by the irrelevant." -HSW

darthbane2k

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 30, 2009, 04:54:06 am
  • Built the cab, just need the time to play!
« Reply #396 on: January 31, 2006, 05:52:31 am »
is anyone planning to replace or add additional cabling onto these guns to something more durable and arcade like? (a coil perhaps?)

Also im still stuck for holsster / gun mounting ideas - I dont want to go down the happs route... any suggestions?

Fozzy The Bear

• Handbags at dawn in here!!!
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 18, 2011, 11:29:59 am
  • It's Been One Of Those Days... Don't Ask!
« Reply #397 on: January 31, 2006, 06:49:58 am »
is anyone planning to replace or add additional cabling onto these guns to something more durable and arcade like? (a coil perhaps?)

Also im still stuck for holsster / gun mounting ideas - I dont want to go down the happs route... any suggestions?

Yeah! I'm planning to buy a second one now that the first one arrived 10 mins ago!!    ;D  Not 100% impressed with the build quality of the gun itself... I got a feeling that after I've had a few friends round and the beers have been out it's going to get a bit of a hammering.

I'm thinking of gutting one and fitting the electronics into a metal replica gun and putting a bloody big 24V solenoid in there to give it a real kick... as well as well as fitting a coil cable sleve to it.  8)

NOW! Here's my question again in case you guys missed it up there... Has anybody tried them out with the Digital Leisure CD-ROM games yet??

Mad Dog Mcree etc etc etc......

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)
Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Pacman.
And research indicates that Space Invaders are strongly attracted to people who have recently eaten meat pies.

Smog

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 30, 2007, 06:50:51 am
    • How to make a cheap GunCon2 work on your PC
« Reply #398 on: January 31, 2006, 07:17:53 am »
Hey Smog, do you know u_rebelscum on here?

Uhm, I know the nick, probably we were/are in touch for lightgun topics ...

Ok, I am going to oreder 2 so I can test multiplayer quickly. Stay tuned.
GunCon2PC Driver on http://guncon2pc.no-ip.org/

buks

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 28, 2011, 06:43:25 pm
  • Squash the Sno-Bees !
    • Arcade Machine Construction
« Reply #399 on: January 31, 2006, 07:44:25 am »
aljupy - I ordered my two guns from playasia on Saturday and the order status is still "Order Received" (and its tuesday afternoon now). The expected deilivery date still says February 1st but I suspect this is wrong. I'm going to wait a few days before I email them as they are possibly on holiday for the Chinese new year (although if they are they should really post a message on their front page).

Keep your fingers crossed !

buks