Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Best Album of...  (Read 9983 times)

shmokes

• Just think of all the suffering in this world that could have been avoided had I just been a little better informed. :)
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 24, 2016, 06:50:42 pm
  • Don't tread on me.
    • Jake Moses
Re: Best Album of...
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2005, 06:02:55 pm »
LOL....I hope you're kidding, Shape D., and realize that "Country" was a typo.

Yeah....I agree that the grunge thing was there.  And I think that Kurt Cobain was influenced more by Hole than the other way around.  But Nirvana is still the one's who brought it to the world.  Britney Spears is influenced by Nirvana.  Nirvana didn't invent grunge and maybe didn't even significantly reinvent it.  But after Nirvana nothing was the same.  They didn't just change grunge, they changed the entire pop music landscape.  That's how I feel about it.

Check out my website for in-depth reviews of children's books, games, and educational apps for the iPad:

Best Kid iPad Apps

FractalWalk

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 20, 2010, 06:12:37 pm
  • Life is time spent fighting entropy.
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2005, 06:03:54 pm »
But to me Nirvana doesn't belong in the "music gods" column in my book nor would I like to be stuck on a deserted island listening to Nirvana's Nevermind CD.

Regardless of what your personal opinion of them are, I don't think you can discount the effect they had on music. I'm no huge Nirvana fan but their effect on the industry was monstrous.

They were the turn-key that caused new music and independent labels to explode. That "event" has forever changed the way music is produced.

The release of Nevermind basically killed overnight the existing pop music scene (thank God).
saint ganked my avatar.

Shape D.

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 05, 2012, 06:17:57 pm
  • >Look at me, I'm a Newbie<
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2005, 06:08:23 pm »
The release of Nevermind basically killed overnight the existing pop music scene (thank God). 
And the album was recorded in the town I live in.  :D
Hey Baby, Have you ever met a Newbie with 38 pages of previous posts before? Do you Want to?

GGKoul

• Cheesecake Apprentice
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 26, 2024, 02:06:23 am
  • I was once a big man!! -4700 posts later...
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2005, 06:38:58 pm »

DrewKaree

• - AHOTW - Pompous revolving door windbag *YOINKER*
  • Wiki Master
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 15, 2021, 05:31:18 pm
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2005, 01:09:07 am »
My Favorite albums are:

........And oh yes!

9.  BUCKETHEAD  -  MONSTERS  &  ROBOTS     :)

So it was so good....that.....you.....for...got....it?

Now THAT'S an endorsement ::)
You’re always in control of your behavior. Sometimes you just control yourself
in ways that you later wish you hadn’t

BUCKETHEAD

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 04, 2024, 07:31:52 pm
  • Don't hate the player .... Hate the Game
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2005, 10:46:36 am »
I wish i could forget about every NIRVANA album!

:)

GGKoul

• Cheesecake Apprentice
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2005, 12:05:54 pm »
But to me Nirvana doesn't belong in the "music gods" column in my book nor would I like to be stuck on a deserted island listening to Nirvana's Nevermind CD.

Regardless of what your personal opinion of them are, I don't think you can discount the effect they had on music. I'm no huge Nirvana fan but their effect on the industry was monstrous.

They were the turn-key that caused new music and independent labels to explode. That "event" has forever changed the way music is produced.

FractalWalk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2005, 01:58:40 pm »
Pop Music is alive and well now.... and where is Grunge???
saint ganked my avatar.

DaveMMR

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 29, 2024, 11:49:01 am
    • TeeVee Games
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2005, 02:53:18 pm »
First off I'm guilty of responding without reading the entire thread...

Nirvana's Nevermind was voted #2 of VH1's Top 100 Albums of All Time.  Great album?  Sure.  Overrated?  I think so.  Sorry, but there are a few songs that I can take or leave on the disk.  Also, I blame it for the overabundance of grunge that followed - which then led to the death of pop music in general.  Still ove the album, but I don't think of it as the second coming of Sgt. Pepper.

My favorite albums?  Moving Pictures by Rush, Whatever and Ever Amen by Ben Folds Five, Glass Houses by Billy Joel, the first three They Might Be Giants records, Oranges and Lemons by XTC, and for some reason, Dare by The Human League.  That's a ridulously short list - I have more.

scooter

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 13, 2006, 09:57:01 pm
  • I want to build my own llama!
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2005, 07:48:55 pm »
Bob Dylan - Blood on the Tracks
Robin Trower - Bridge of Sighs
Pink Floyd - Animals
Dire Straits - Making Movies
Donald Fagen - The Nightfly
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 10:09:32 am by scooter »
Friends don't let friends buy iROMs.

FractalWalk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2005, 08:39:15 pm »
I blame it for the overabundance of grunge that followed - which then led to the death of pop music in general.
saint ganked my avatar.

danny_galaga

• Grand high prophet of the holy noodle.
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 03:03:10 am
  • because the mail never stops
    • dans cocktail lounge
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2005, 08:50:56 pm »
ok, looking in from internet cafes nowadays so i dont have tiome to read this thread carefully. are we still talking about best 90's albums? my nomination is:

Yes by Morphine

for the 80's it's:

Infected by Thethe

70's:

Transformer by Lou Reed

ROUGHING UP THE SUSPECT SINCE 1981

Crazy Cooter

• Senator Cooter was heard today telling the entire congressional body to STFU...
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 03, 2024, 03:40:45 pm
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2005, 09:26:13 pm »
I listen to a bunch of stuff, no favorite albums/bands or genre, it all depends on my mood:

Hendrix, Joplin, Doors, Johnny Cash, Willie, "Classical", Sha-na-na, John Denver, Elvis, Moody Blues, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Slayer, Black Flag, D.R.I., G.B.H., Sacred Reich, Ministry, Beatles, Randy Travis... the list is endless.

Currently, my car radio is set on a station that plays 50's, 60's, & 70's.  Has been for the past month or so (I don't have cd player in the truck).  In my car I only listen to mp3 cd-rw's.  The only thing I don't listen to is what's called "punk" lately: Blink 182 etc.  That stuff is like scratching blackboards.  I agree about the "showmanship" of current bands.  Metallica's Justice for All was a good show, Ministry's Filth Pig was a good show, G.B.H. always put on a good show but you had to watch what was being thrown at you from the stage(blood, puke, urine), Reverand Horton Heat is always a good show.  Back in my day, we used to come out of mosh pits with black eyes, bruises and smiles from ear to ear. ;)

mr.Curmudgeon

• It's going to hurt your brain. A lot.
  • Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 11, 2021, 07:15:49 pm
  • Huzzah!
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2005, 09:36:08 pm »
And I think that Kurt Cobain was influenced more by Hole than the other way around.

*CHOKE* *COUGH* *Koff*.....WhAAAAAT?? I *HOPE* you're kidding?!? Have you ever LISTENED to the first Hole album? Courtney can't play guitar, she can't sing...she couldn't play a friggin' mechanical organ if she had to.

Billy Corgan  (Smashing Pumpkins) is the only reason 'Celebrity Skin' sounds any better than a feral cat in a rusty blender.

Kurt's early influences were Black Sabbath and The Beatles, later the Pixies. The band that influenced him the most was the Melvins though. He spent his teens hanging out with Buzz Osborne (Lead Singer/Guitar: Melvins) and even tried out for the band, playing drums.

Pop Music is alive and well now.... and where is Grunge???  Grunge died when Kurt blew his head off... as all bands are very commercialized now....

Kurt/Nirvana didn't destroy Pop Music....they destroyed cheese-ball metal hairbands (Thank god!) Pop music will never die, there's just too many people out there that need top-40 stuff.

However, Nirvana plowed a field that many bands play in today, bands that may not have had a chance before Nirvana blew the lid off commercial music. White Stripes, Hives, The Strokes, The Vines, Radiohead, Beck, etc....Nirvana made it safe to like the eclectic...and these bands have pointed to that fact in numerous interviews.

There is absolutely no denying it, whether you love or loath them, Nirvana are, a decade later, still regarded as the greatest and most legendary band of the 1990s. Take a trip to the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame, they are referenced EVERYWHERE.

And finally, no..."all bands" are not commercialized. There is still plenty of great underground/indie music out there, you just have to look for it.

mrC

mr.Curmudgeon

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Huzzah!
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2005, 09:43:00 pm »
I listened to the show about Cobain conspiracy theories.  And I believe Country had something to do with his death ....

ROFL!  I'd blow my head off too, if I was forced to listen to country music. hehe...

/I know you meant "Courtney"...and I think she had something to do with his death too.

mrC

GGKoul

• Cheesecake Apprentice
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2005, 01:00:40 am »
A couple of things.. Metal hairbands are still one of the biggest touring bands around.  You can't say the same thing about "Grunge" bands.  Grunge is dying a slow death.. similar to Disco in the 70's.  In 10 years from now, will the 90's grunge bands still be selling out arenas?  I highly doubt it...

Also, Kurt wrote the 1st Hole album and Billy wrote the 2nd. Courtney sucks... 

Finally.. Have you ever visited the Rock'n Roll Museum in Cleveland??  99% of them WERE NOT influenced by Nirvana.  Most of those bands in the HoF influenced Nirvana, The White Stripes, Hives, The Strokes, The Vines, Radiohead, Beck...  And they will have a longer lasting effect on the revolution f Rock'n Roll then Nirvana ever did...

DaveMMR

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 29, 2024, 11:49:01 am
    • TeeVee Games
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2005, 08:42:50 am »
Kurt/Nirvana didn't destroy Pop Music....they destroyed cheese-ball metal hairbands (Thank god!) Pop music will never die, there's just too many people out there that need top-40 stuff.

No, pop music still exists - but I said "destroyed" as in "it's horrible".  Even those who scoff as the 80's songs that are 90% image have to agree that even something as lame as Taco's 'Putting on the Ritz' is 100 times better that any stupid Spears/Aguilera/Simpson single.  That wasn't a hyperbole. 

Also, grunge didn't kill it directly.  It just started the chain reaction.

FractalWalk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2005, 10:40:43 am »
Even those who scoff as the 80's songs that are 90% image have to agree that even something as lame as Taco's 'Putting on the Ritz' is 100 times better that any stupid Spears/Aguilera/Simpson single.
saint ganked my avatar.

GGKoul

• Cheesecake Apprentice
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2005, 10:48:03 am »
How can you say Grunge killed pop music?  Pop music probably outsold "grunge" music 2 to 1.

And the 90's saw some of the most popular "pop-bands" ever....

NSYNC
Backstreet Boys
Britney Spears
Spice Girls

The sad thing is that yesterday's grunge bands are selling out and releasing today's pop-songs.

mr.Curmudgeon

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Huzzah!
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2005, 11:32:07 am »
A couple of things.. Metal hairbands are still one of the biggest touring bands around.  You can't say the same thing about "Grunge" bands.  Grunge is dying a slow death.. similar to Disco in the 70's.  In 10 years from now, will the 90's grunge bands still be selling out arenas?  I highly doubt it...

That's not really a fair/honest comparison, as the nature of "alternative/indie/grunge" music was anti-establishment. Therefore, to begin with, the goal was not to sell-out arenas, and play radio-friendly pop tunes for the masses. Just as true "punk" will never be mainstream...

BTW, Grunge is a retarded marketing term created by the record industry...The spirit of that music is alive and well in some of today's biggest bands.

Finally.. Have you ever visited the Rock'n Roll Museum in Cleveland??  99% of them WERE NOT influenced by Nirvana.  Most of those bands in the HoF influenced Nirvana, The White Stripes, Hives, The Strokes, The Vines, Radiohead, Beck...  And they will have a longer lasting effect on the revolution f Rock'n Roll then Nirvana ever did...

Yes. I've been there, twice. Nirvana's influence on the music industry of today is unmistakable.
Of course Nirvana was influenced by earlier bands, that's not in debate. The point I was making is that bands of today, and the kids of today, who'll form the bands of tomorrow, will more than likely site Nirvana as an influence, over The Beatles and/or Black Sabbath.

Nirvana was/is a new benchmark in music. Whether you like them or not. That isn't just me saying that either. It's every music critic and/or producer since the early 90's.

A couple of things.. Metal hairbands are still one of the biggest touring bands around.

But only after they took off the makeup, cut their hair, and "grunged" up...the poseur mentality of arena-rock is gone. Nirvana changed the landscape. Look at Motley Crue, Bon Jovi, even Gn'R has "grunged" up as Velvet Revolver.

mrC

Santoro

• Purveyor of Shiny Arcade Goodness
  • Santoro
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 23, 2023, 07:05:04 pm
  • Boycott Quarters!!!
    • ArcadeReplay!
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2005, 12:00:46 pm »
for the 80's it's:

Infected by Thethe

Wow, I thought I was the only one that knew that song.

Jabba

• D-Hutt
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 16, 2020, 02:17:20 pm
  • I find your lack of faith...disturbing...
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2005, 12:14:06 pm »

Infected by Thethe

Hey Danny and Santoro....Wow, someone else who likes TheThe.
One of my favourites.
I have it in my MP3 collection.
I bought some of their other stuff, but nothing really compares to Infected.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 12:15:37 pm by Jabba »
Vids:  Home built MAME machine, Crystal Castles. Arkanoid
Pins:   Williams Aztec (working). Stern Nugent (not working...yet), Williams Phoenix (major not working, missing parts.... )

Always on the lookout for buying 90's game with Ramps that need work...

Shape D.

• Offline Offline
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2005, 12:44:35 pm »
Currently, my car radio is set on a station that plays 50's, 60's, & 70's.  Has been for the past month or so (I don't have cd player in the truck).  In my car I only listen to mp3 cd-rw's.  The only thing I don't listen to is what's called "punk" lately: Blink 182 etc.  That stuff is like scratching blackboards.
I would at this point in time like to point out blink 182 is NOT a punk band.
Hey Baby, Have you ever met a Newbie with 38 pages of previous posts before? Do you Want to?

GGKoul

• Cheesecake Apprentice
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2005, 01:24:38 pm »
Currently, my car radio is set on a station that plays 50's, 60's, & 70's.

Crazy Cooter

• Senator Cooter was heard today telling the entire congressional body to STFU...
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 03, 2024, 03:40:45 pm
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2005, 01:32:41 pm »
Exactly.  Yet people mosh to it?  I think they made it on the warped tour before too, but I stopped going to that a long time ago.  Last one I went to had the Vandals & Social Distortion.

Shape D.

• Offline Offline
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2005, 01:48:25 pm »
Exactly.  Yet people mosh to it?  I think they made it on the warped tour before too, but I stopped going to that a long time ago.  Last one I went to had the Vandals & Social Distortion.
The kids moshing to that crap are the kids who are being "punk" to either be "cool" or piss their parents off.

Punks not dead it just deserves to die when it becomes another stale cartoon

Stingray

• Official Slacker - I promise to try a lot less
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 08, 2021, 03:43:54 pm
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2005, 01:53:32 pm »
Here's a thought ?

Most popular bands of these DECADE'S 

60's   70's   80's   90's   2000's

Popular meaning: (Merchandise + Album Sales)

My picks ???

70's - KISS

I presume that you're too young to actually remember the '70s. Sure KISS was popular, but disco was king. I'd say The Bee Gees were probably the most popular band of that particular decade.

-S
Stingray you magnificent bastard!
This place is dead lately.  Stingray scare everyone off?

HaRuMaN

• Supreme Solder King
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+45)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 13, 2024, 04:24:33 pm
  • boom
    • Arcade Madness
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2005, 02:10:20 pm »
Great Albums... lets see...

Alice in Chains:  Jar of Flies, Dirt
Tool:  Aenima
Pearl Jam:  Ten

Zero_Hour

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 17, 2022, 12:45:37 pm
  • Enjoying the irony of taking games seriously
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2005, 04:07:32 pm »
for the 80's it's:

Infected by Thethe

Wow, I thought I was the only one that knew that song.    I used to have a radio show on WDOM when I went to Providence College and I played it a lot.    That and "I can't Break Away" by Big Pig, 'Balloon Man' by Robin Hitchcock and the Egyptians, & 'Air Head' by Thomas Dolby.

Ah, the memories.  :'(   (Now I have to dig out the CDs I made from ten-year-old cassettes and listen again.)

More good stuff!

The The had some great albumns in the 90's too - Check out Dusk, and if you like Hank Williams (heck, even if you don't), check out Hanky Panky - some very interesting interpretations of some Hank classics.

-------------------

As for some of the other points raised.....(IMHO)

Blink 182 is not a PUNK band, nor are they a GRUNGE band - they are a LOUSY Band.

The reason that 80's "Hair Bands" are succsessfully touring now is the nostalgia factor. - Hell the last Motley Crue record I bought was Shout at The Devil, People are going to relive their youth, not to see muscial legends.

Pop music has and likely will remain largely disposable, with a few gems here and there. Britney and Christina are the Stacy Q / Samantha Fox of the now. Wait a while and the next contestants will be up for their shot.

And it has been my observation that 15 year olds with a few beers in them will pretty much mosh to anything  ::)

"Paradise, is exactly like where you are right now - only much, MUCH better." -Laurie Anderson

Thenasty

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:56:41 am
    • Thenasty's Arcademania Horizontal/Vertical monitor setup.
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2005, 04:12:53 pm »
" CUM on Feel the Noise "
"Why Me"
Thenasty's Arcademania Horizontal/Vertical setup.
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=26696.0

Free VGA Breakout Cable
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=38228.0

Ultimate All in One Coin Mech write up (Make your own)
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=19200.0

danny_galaga

• Grand high prophet of the holy noodle.
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 03:03:10 am
  • because the mail never stops
    • dans cocktail lounge
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2005, 09:24:34 pm »

Infected by Thethe

Hey Danny and Santoro....Wow, someone else who likes TheThe.
One of my favourites.
I have it in my MP3 collection.
I bought some of their other stuff, but nothing really compares to Infected.

yeah, the next album really couldnt cut it really. its nice to know there are others who like thethe. remember the video clip to 'slow train to dawn'? with nena cherry tied to the railway tracks? mmmmmm. or should i say- muwahahaha

ROUGHING UP THE SUSPECT SINCE 1981

bigle

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 10, 2006, 02:22:54 pm
  • i may or may not be a llama
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2005, 10:51:09 pm »

And it has been my observation that 15 year olds with a few beers in them will pretty much mosh to anything  ::)

i got dragged to an oasis concert once and saw a mosh pit break out there so i'll second that.
who fishes with cheese?

RacerX

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 25, 2024, 04:53:33 pm
  • Longtime member, sometime poster.
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2005, 11:35:11 pm »
I can't believe with all the children of the 80's on this board that nobody has mentioned:

Def Leppard - Pyromania
Def Leppard - Hysteria

Thenasty

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:56:41 am
    • Thenasty's Arcademania Horizontal/Vertical monitor setup.
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2005, 08:32:36 am »
I can't believe with all the children of the 80's on this board that nobody has mentioned:

there are alot more not mentioned...

The Clash
Styx
Rick Springfiled
Bryan Adams
The Cars
Krokus
Quiet Riot
Slade
Twisted Sister
RATT
and on and on and on....Cant' you see, I like all type of music  ;D

Barry Manilow
Niel Diamond
lets not forget
Y&T
Zebra
Rainbow

and I know we are trying to avoid mentioned  MJ here.
Thenasty's Arcademania Horizontal/Vertical setup.
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=26696.0

Free VGA Breakout Cable
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=38228.0

Ultimate All in One Coin Mech write up (Make your own)
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=19200.0

Santoro

• Purveyor of Shiny Arcade Goodness
  • Santoro
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 23, 2023, 07:05:04 pm
  • Boycott Quarters!!!
    • ArcadeReplay!
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2005, 10:48:16 am »
Zebra

YEAH!!!!

I loved Zebra.  I think they were mostly a Long Island phenomenon though. 

Stingray

• Official Slacker - I promise to try a lot less
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 08, 2021, 03:43:54 pm
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2005, 10:56:38 am »

RATT

Haven't thought about that band in ages! Yeah, Im embarassed to admit that I loved 'em.

-S
Stingray you magnificent bastard!
This place is dead lately.  Stingray scare everyone off?

SideShow Rob

« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2005, 12:18:12 pm »
...and no mention of Neil Young

DrewKaree

• - AHOTW - Pompous revolving door windbag *YOINKER*
  • Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 15, 2021, 05:31:18 pm
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2005, 02:05:33 pm »
....and yet, no one has mentioned Frank Yankovic or Lawrence Welk....c'mon guys, what about the CLASSICS!?!?!?  ;)
You’re always in control of your behavior. Sometimes you just control yourself
in ways that you later wish you hadn’t

RacerX

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 25, 2024, 04:53:33 pm
  • Longtime member, sometime poster.
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2005, 04:30:49 pm »
I still love RATT, and I'm *not* embarrassed to say it.  I have the last album they released in 1999 or so before their lead singer left.  It was simply called "RATT", and it was actually very good. 

mr.Curmudgeon

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Huzzah!
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2005, 04:52:54 pm »
RATT???

No wonder the rant against Nirvana gets started here so easily...this place is full of disgruntled Metalheads!!  :)

mrC