Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: NFL Blitz 99  (Read 1496 times)

Garza

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 09, 2015, 10:53:29 am
NFL Blitz 99
« on: January 12, 2014, 09:30:09 pm »
I purchased a NFL Blitz 99 with an old cabinet that wasn't original to that game. So I searched for a cabinet with the original side art and found one that was operational but a 2 player game and I have a 4 player. I have everything switched over and matched everything up to their places. The problem I have is the original cab has the old style power supply and the other cab has the new switching power supply. I turned everything on and everything works good i.e. monitor, buttons, coin mech, pcb and even the I 40 board that comes with the 4 players. Now here is the kicker, probably something simple but I don't know, the joysticks seem as they are not getting any power to them. Theses are the 49 way joysticks and there is a plug for them that has 2 red and 2 black that connect to the I 40 board. I know the I 40 board is good due to it was working fine before the swap. Can anyone help me with this problem? I tried to think of anything it could be to no answer. Thank you for any help on this!  :banghead: