Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: several issues with mame  (Read 783 times)

subedriver

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 27, 2009, 02:19:05 pm
several issues with mame
« on: November 22, 2008, 12:31:44 am »
Well I got a lot of my issues figured out but now have new ones.  First thing is I can't get windows centered on my wg k7000.  I'm assuming I'm going to have to mess with the horizontal size coil, but don't have the right tools so will be trying that tomorrow after I go to radio shack.  My pc is a 2.0ghz celeron with an ati 256mb video card and stock dell sound runing tinyxp and using mame32 v.90.  I'm using Mortal Kombat II as a test subject for all of this.  My screen is set to 640x480.  I get get the game up but the sound is off no matter what I set the sound to in mame options.  Other problems is I have small redish rectangles going up the screen.  I had no problems when i was just using an old pc monitor before I hooked this up in my cabinet.  I have tried other games as well, sf2, ki2 and so forth and still have the same problems.  I have tried several different setting in mame and still not having any luck.  I'm also using a jpac with soft15khz.

subedriver

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 27, 2009, 02:19:05 pm
Re: several issues with mame
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 01:19:34 am »
I'm noticing the tiny redish horizontal lines even on my windows desktop also.