Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Free cabinets in minneapolis/st. paul area  (Read 1107 times)

NOP

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 19, 2017, 08:22:27 pm
  • I stole my avatar.
    • winterMAME
Free cabinets in minneapolis/st. paul area
« on: September 12, 2008, 01:06:05 pm »
This was posted to craigslist a few days ago, but maybe this will provide some extra coverage:

"You did read this right, i have several empty upright arcade cabinets for all you guys building Mame and Multi Machines. If you're looking for the right cabinet for your project, chances are good that i have one for you. Bare empty cabinets are free and the price will go up according to what you want left in it however, these are still going to be very reasonable. I'm getting new cabs every week so check back often. Grab one now cuz once the snow starts to fly, whatever is left will be crushed and tossed into the dumpster. There will be no pictures so if you're curious, you will need to call me for info and find the time to come by for a look. No emails please, 651-276-0663"

I just talked to the guy (chris), and he's got NO cocktail or cabaret cabinets at this time, so it's all upright machines.  He said he's been filling dumpsters full of cabinets, so let's try and give some of these a good home.

Ummon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 09, 2010, 06:37:18 pm
Re: Free cabinets in minneapolis/st. paul area
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 08:59:27 pm »
Where are they coming from?
Yo. Chocolate.

"Theoretical physics has been the most successful and cost-effective in all of science."

Stephen Hawking

People often confuse expressed observations with complaint, ridicule, or - even worse - self-pity.