Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

SMF Trader System - Detailed Feedback
Detailed Comment This did happen outside of BYOAC at another forum, but because of his involvement here, you should be warned.

I had an older laptop for sale, that was advertised as great to be hacked for use as a Pong clock, horseboy spoke up for it and since I've had great dealings with many other members, I didn't think twice about cross shipping. Here is an account of the transaction:

shipped it out on May 14th

and PMed him the 16th with the total:
Quote from: missioncontrol

Package was sent out Monday by USPS you should receive it in a few days The shipping price was $11.47

Tracking number is: 03021790000306153507

Laptop $20.00
Shipping $11.47

Total $31.47

please send either a check or money order to:

**Address Removed**

Thanks

June 1 I hadn't heard from him so I PMed him asking if he received it and here's his reponse on June 02, 2007, 10:50:44 AM :

Quote from: horseboy

Yes, I got it. I guess I forgot to mention that to you.  :brick

Thanks, I appreciate it. I was looking at my bank crap yesterday, and I noticed that that check hasn't cleared yet. You did get it, right?

my next PM sent June 4th

Quote from: missioncontrol

Quote from: horseboy

Yes, I got it. I guess I forgot to mention that to you.  :brick

Thanks, I appreciate it. I was looking at my bank crap yesterday, and I noticed that that check hasn't cleared yet. You did get it, right?

no, haven't received the check yet...

I don't know if he has read that because he hasn't been active since June 02, 2007, 10:56:46 AM (which is about the time he sent the "I was looking at my bank crap yesterday, and..." PM

So I noticed he was still active at BYOAC, I PMed  him a day or two before June 13th to check his other forums PMs and got no response from him.... shortly after PMing him over at BYOAC he quit being active there....

BYOAC Last Active:     June 13, 2007, 11:13:07 PM
Comment by: missioncontrol
Return to Trader Ratings