Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Started by abispac - Last post by abispac

meh, you do what you can to make it work sometimes.  :cheers:

i have a bunch of Minimus AVR boards that i got back in the Kade days... 10 some odd years back, that are already setup to take pin signals going low and turn them into various keyboard key presses. (all configurable) shows up as a USB keyboard to windows. shame they didn't do more... it's was looking like a solid project.

in any case, a program called "atmel flip" will update the bootloader of your arduino so you can upload a keyboard HID file into it, so it just boots directly to HID mode. https://www.instructables.com/How-to-Make-a-Arduino-HID-Keyboard/
I got a working acceptor already with the board I posted earlier, the ardionos I get locally, are either atmega 328 or smd something like that,both are not compatible to turn them into hid keyboards.  To bad the original v6 wont work, I really trusted that payway company, but they did not do a good job. I only canhope to get my money back, minus the shipping. I hate when people do that, I mean I'm pretty sure all they did was upload the old firmware and they didn't care about testing them, even though they said they tested them out, its a lie, because once they got to my home, they magically wont work. Freaking liars.  If I get my money back , I'm buying another acceptor.

2   Main Forum / Re: just wonderingon Today at 05:11:11 pm

Started by daywane - Last post by BlueGhost

Born in 1977, graduated high school in 95.  I went to college in Kingsville and lived in a 10x40ft trailer house down the road from the base.  Sometimes the jets flying over would shake the whole house.

Started by silmalik - Last post by psakhis

Can you attach mednafen.cfg?  I tried on 2 different machines with success.
Which are the last version without this bug for you?

4   Main Forum / Re: thin client pcon Today at 04:48:01 pm

Started by daywane - Last post by BlueGhost

No too bad for the price.  I've been using mini pc's for MAME and console emulation for a while now. 

I think the current bang for the buck deal is 2400g/2400ge thin clients from Lenovo and HP.  You can pick them up on Ebay for around $100, that's not much more than a pi 4 or 5.  They'll run almost anything in MAME and can handle console emulation up to some PS2 games.

Started by abispac - Last post by abispac

V6 acceptor are back, they are not working, I hate when this happens. They said they updated the firmware but no pulse or 5v are coming out of the credit wires. ktemen....  :angry:

6   GroovyMAME / Re: GroovyMiSTeron Today at 04:18:21 pm

Started by psakhis - Last post by psakhis

$99 is a bargain, fly, you fools! xD

Started by Lingwendil - Last post by Lingwendil

Seems to work okay- similar to running the WASD layout on a computer keyboard so far.

I'm on hold right now while I get the plywood base together, hopefully I'll get some more done when I get back from being out of town this weekend.

Started by daywane - Last post by MartyKong

Dude nice score!  I gotta start shopping at your Goodwill. :cheers:

Started by abispac - Last post by lilshawn

meh, you do what you can to make it work sometimes.  :cheers:

i have a bunch of Minimus AVR boards that i got back in the Kade days... 10 some odd years back, that are already setup to take pin signals going low and turn them into various keyboard key presses. (all configurable) shows up as a USB keyboard to windows. shame they didn't do more... it's was looking like a solid project.

in any case, a program called "atmel flip" will update the bootloader of your arduino so you can upload a keyboard HID file into it, so it just boots directly to HID mode. https://www.instructables.com/How-to-Make-a-Arduino-HID-Keyboard/

Started by graeflicher - Last post by nugarp

Probably. My ring config is p1->p2->p3->p4...->p8->p1. No alternating in any weird order or anything.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10