Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

SMF Trader System - Detailed Feedback
Detailed Comment I read the 'advert' in the forums and contacted Mayhem. He pretty much immediatly responded with a "it's still available" message. Quick as a flash I paid him, via paypal, and before I knew Mayhem had responded with a "It'll be put in the post on monday". It was a cold and wet Saturday, my Arcade machine wasn't being delivered until Wednesday...or so I thought. As it turned out Mayhem made good on his promise and my JPAC arrived on my doorstep the following Tuesday. As luck would have it my Arcade machine was delivered that day as well, I was one very happy camper. After connecting my new toys up I discovered I knew nothing about both Arcade Machine and JPAC connectors. Not giving up hope I searched Google and managed to get a display on my Machine, albiet merely a text console. However, this proofed that both the device I purchased from Mayhem and the Arcade machine was functioning to the required specification. Again, my face produced a smile as long as a sausage...one of those large and spicy German ones.

Thanks again!
Comment by: miner49er
Return to Trader Ratings