Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Started by Ond - Last post by Ond

Been gone for a while but glad to see some of the legends are still around.
Looking great as always Ond.  :applaud:

Great to hear from you jmike! I'm glad as well to see other byoac long timers still checking in. I'm putting everything I've learned in the hobby into this project as well as new things. My project keeps me posting here, but there's some other cool builds going on as well that keep me interested.  :cheers:

Looks like a solid start.   :cheers:

Is this one of your designs or did you find it on a site like Thingiverse?

Scott

Hey Scott, the coin plate is my own design. I wanted a custom 3/4 size panel to go with the Vpin. It will feature a very simple coin mech I'll print up as well. I've designed the slot to only accept tokens (or token sized coins). When it's done it should have a nice authentic look ... I hope.

When I get to a certain build point I'll take some time out to do the artwork for the cabinet. I've had a few goes at it but not happy with the results so far  :-\ .

Here's where I got to today with the panel. Two coats of primer and it's looking much smoother:

Started by Ond - Last post by PL1

3D print is rough, but will be smoothed and surface finished, next, mount this into aluminum sheet:

Looks like a solid start.   :cheers:

Is this one of your designs or did you find it on a site like Thingiverse?

Scott

Started by bonesai26 - Last post by baritonomarchetto

You can, sure. Just remember to place a pulldown resistor (i.e. 10K ohm) to each data line (a total of two then).
The 3.3V logic should be not a problem as long as you drive the spinner @3V. Eventually a voltage divider (or other stepdown technique) will do the trick. If you don't want to mess with 3.3V logic, Arduino pro micro or Leonardo is the way

4   GroovyMAME / Re: emu4crt Mednafen mod - update 1.26.1on Yesterday at 11:51:47 pm

Started by silmalik - Last post by reeone

Can you try replacing libswitchres.dll from mednafen-1.31-emu4crt-A20e-win64?
also the same resault

5   Main Forum / Re: thin client pcon Yesterday at 11:51:39 pm

Started by daywane - Last post by daywane

screen shot of device manager in windows 10.

the windows I am running is ( tiny10 x64 beta 2 ) (scratch that) it will not update.
switching to en-us_windows_10_enterprise_ltsc_2021_x64_dvd_d289cf96,

6   Main Forum / Re: thin client pcon Yesterday at 11:49:02 pm

here is the dongle . still in package

7   Main Forum / Re: thin client pcon Yesterday at 11:24:08 pm

son of a gun. This little thing has Bluetooth built in. I did not know this. I bought a dongle for Bluetooth. I did install windows 10 on the 16gb M.2 but after just a few updates it was full. I spent a few days figuring out how to run window 10 from external USB drive. I just got that working. It is updating now. I also went to device manager and saw Bluetooth listed. I paired my ear buds and boom. I have Bluetooth.

Wife was tossing a fit on purchasing a new M.2 drive, Workman's comp has not kicked in yet. I did not mail in paperwork yet, ( well it is in today)
I thought HR did it already. I blew out my knee at work. no Pay for 2 weeks now. were fine. We are preppers and have a HUGE pantry and emergency funds stashed. We will be fine. That's why this project is slow going.

8   Project Announcements / Re: Project Too Big and Spinnyon Yesterday at 10:24:04 pm

Started by TheRetroCarrot - Last post by TheRetroCarrot

Should be ready to paint tomorrow! Final sanding and hopefully I have enough primer on the MDF edges to not soak up paint and make a mess...

Started by saint - Last post by TheRetroCarrot

:)

Started by Ond - Last post by jmike

Been gone for a while but glad to see some of the legends are still around.
Looking great as always Ond.  :applaud:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10