Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Started by daywane - Last post by daywane

well crap. I have to track down a power brick.

Started by graeflicher - Last post by graeflicher

but your post is a bit confusing - If the game is only running in 2 player mode, then that means you've got a 2 player ring network, but that wouldn't make sense if the 4 machines are successfully connecting (and you've previously got a 4 player SR2 network).
[/quot
Yeah, I know, it does not make much sense. Unfortunately it will be a few days until I can spend more time with the issue. Will post .ini files and more detailed game settings then.
Did you ever have it running on dedicated machines?

Started by daywane - Last post by daywane

I went to goodwill today. (treasure hunt) I was really looking for computer speakers. I did not know what I was buying. I got this for $10

Started by Howard_Casto - Last post by MrThunderwing

This happens for me to. It's a bug in the PC versions of the game, I don't think it's fixable.

Started by tangodownNZ - Last post by MrThunderwing

I like the handicap mode myself - it keeps the races interesting.

Started by Lingwendil - Last post by Lingwendil

Pretty responsive- they feel a little stiff owing to their small size, I may see if I can open up one of the spares and swap out the springs.

7   GroovyMAME / Re: how to run games in 110-120hzon Today at 02:27:09 pm

Started by pastorjoe - Last post by Calamity

If you're on Windows

-video d3d
 -throttle
 -waitvsync
 -nosyncrefresh

This should do the trick.

Started by TheRetroCarrot - Last post by TheRetroCarrot

It's getting built in the room. Everything was designed to be disassembled. The panels are all sitting in it's final resting place right now, just setting up a paint booth outside and they'll be sprayed and moved back in before assembly. It'll be setup right next to my DrumMania setup I built last year :)

Started by Howard_Casto - Last post by BigTinz

Got back into C2C with the FXT mod recently.

Does anyone know how to fix the Pegasus audio bug? Any time, regardless of mode, that I do two perfect stages in a row, the Pegasus appears and the sound effect won't stop looping. Doesn't occur with any other transition/rank.

Here's an example - https://youtu.be/ZnPM6lJ0X4c?t=165

I'm using a custom music swap here, but it's not related to that. Happens even with default music. The galloping/clomping noise.

10   Project Announcements / Re: Project Too Big and Spinnyon Today at 12:46:08 pm

Started by TheRetroCarrot - Last post by firedance

May seem to a silly question, have you measured the doorways to make sure it actually gets through them when it's fully built  :angel:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10