Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Started by buttersoft - Last post by MrThunderwing

Still watching your channel, Mr Thunderwing, the SCUD race review was nice, if a little harsh, lol.

Thanks dude, glad you liked it.

Started by buttersoft - Last post by Lingwendil

What browsers have you tested this with?

Is this across multiple devices, or with a single device?

I had a similar issue a while back with another site- I found that it was a browser settings issue issue.

Started by ThatOneSeong - Last post by ThatOneSeong

"Gee, Seong," you probably weren't asking, "you haven't been doing a lot of updates lately."

I think you'll see where it is I've been this whole time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE9a-fsnMwU

:)

Started by geecab - Last post by Yolo_Swaggins

Can ports be wrapped for IPT_PADDLE? I think that could fix it for the steering wheel? I'll have another try today with it on different controllers and see what happens, i have a xbox one controller and a PS5 controller too.

Started by geecab - Last post by geecab

Hm, I built the mame code straight from github with only those 2 changes I mentioned (No other hacks). Worked ok for me. Weird, I double check the code tonight.

As the physical controls we are testing with are different, I guess that's why we are seeing different results.

As we both have mouses though, perhaps see how it plays with your mouse ("mame hdrivair -mouse")? At least you should see what I tried to achieve :)

Started by flybynight - Last post by haynor666

Never heard of this project. Looks really interesing. Would it work with 2 CRTs? Assuming that I need two VideoAmps.

Is there any site where I can buy this VideoAmp ? I see people are taking straight from bandicoot.

7   GroovyMAME / Re: GroovyMAME/ARCADE32/64 custom buildon Today at 02:36:38 am

Started by haynor666 - Last post by haynor666

I removed support in version 216 so 215 will be the last one that supports ddraw.

8   GroovyMAME / Re: GroovyMAME/ARCADE32/64 custom buildon Yesterday at 11:00:01 pm

Started by haynor666 - Last post by leaftail7

What is the latest version of GroovyMAME that supports DirectDraw, i.e. permit me to utilize my ArcadeVGA card with my CRT?

9   Driving & Racing Cabinets / Re: long time no speak...on Yesterday at 10:38:49 pm

Started by buttersoft - Last post by Zebidee

Good to hear from you! Have been wanting to ask you about PIC programming, like you do for the 15khz dongle.

Started by buttersoft - Last post by buttersoft

Hi werigo, sorry for the late reply, something has been cblocking me from accessing the forum easily for months.

Yes, it looks like the dongle should work with your setup. RGB and ground are simply passed through on the expected VGA pins (1,2,3 and 5/6/7/8/10, respectively). For sync, the dongle outputs c-sync only, on pin 13. Pin 14 is not connected (well, it's connected to the PCB for structural strength, but that pad is not wired to anything).

I've got an AdvanceMame setup with direct connection from the PC VGA to an Hantarex Polo 15KHz connector (see attachment) with all wires connected (RGB hsync vsync ground). Your dongle could be used in my setup? I see pin 13 AND 14 in the wiring, are they both pushed on or only 13 (composite sync)?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10