Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Started by abispac - Last post by abispac

So i couldnt find a danm compatible arduino I could use as a hid keyboard, so I'm gonna go with an old trick. Back in the day like 10 years ago or more, people was crazy to have a jukebox at theirhomes or partys. Man I really made money selling some ugly home made jukeboxes, with sk jukebox first, then with freebox, now those days are over. But I remembered that , to use sk jukebox with use some kind of membrane keyboard to use the software, so I posted the ad lookingfor one of them, and voala, I found one for 25 bucks, kinda expensive for this days, but I don't have to wait for shipping. Anyway, it can be used for the bill accpetors plus adds some buttons to it as well, so I can ad the cancel and volume buttons. Anyway ill post results later on today.

2   GroovyMAME / Re: how to run games in 110-120hzon Today at 06:58:36 pm

Started by pastorjoe - Last post by pastorjoe

If you're on Windows

-video d3d
 -throttle
 -waitvsync
 -nosyncrefresh

This should do the trick.

so in the mame.ini:
video d3d
throttle 1
waitvsync 1
 syncrefresh 0    ?

that didn't work, screen stays in 60hz, surely i also need to set / force the refresh rate somewhere to 110.035212hz for m72 games? as i'm not using  110.035212hz  as default

Started by graeflicher - Last post by MrThunderwing

Yes, but no more than 2 machines - I've linked up my barcade PC running one instance of Supermodel to my main PC running 2 in a 3 player network.

Started by daywane - Last post by daywane

I found one . $13
E bay

well crap. I have to track down a power brick.

Started by graeflicher - Last post by graeflicher

but your post is a bit confusing - If the game is only running in 2 player mode, then that means you've got a 2 player ring network, but that wouldn't make sense if the 4 machines are successfully connecting (and you've previously got a 4 player SR2 network).
Yeah, I know, it does not make much sense. Unfortunately it will be a few days until I can spend more time with the issue. Will post .ini files and more detailed game settings then.
Did you ever have it running on dedicated machines?

I went to goodwill today. (treasure hunt) I was really looking for computer speakers. I did not know what I was buying. I got this for $10

Started by Howard_Casto - Last post by MrThunderwing

This happens for me to. It's a bug in the PC versions of the game, I don't think it's fixable.

Started by tangodownNZ - Last post by MrThunderwing

I like the handicap mode myself - it keeps the races interesting.

Started by Lingwendil - Last post by Lingwendil

Pretty responsive- they feel a little stiff owing to their small size, I may see if I can open up one of the spares and swap out the springs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10