Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Rotating cabinet monitor... need suggestions.  (Read 1846 times)

Dazz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 30, 2024, 10:34:39 am
  • HyperSpin Team
    • VPUniverse
Rotating cabinet monitor... need suggestions.
« on: January 19, 2010, 03:56:02 pm »
I have decided to convert my 27" Flat tube CRT TV cabinet into a 26" LCD screen.  I'd love to be able to play pinball games using the arcade modes in Visual Pinball and Future Pinball along with HyperPin.  My cabinet is a Ultimate Arcade II design and the monitor will be behind smoked tempered glass which is arriving today. 

My question is... has anyone come up with an easy to install rotating monitor setup for LCD screens? 

I've been looking all over the internet for rotating LCD low profile wall mounts and I've had one hit so far and that is the WM9135 from ERGOMART.  It's what I've been looking for and I'm about to pull the trigger on the buy button.  However, I would need a solution to rotate the monitor into position without having to do it manually as the monitor once behind glass isn't going to be easily accessible.

Has anyone devised an easy to use/install rotating LCD monitor in their cabs?

javeryh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 09:39:33 am
Re: Rotating cabinet monitor... need suggestions.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 04:29:51 pm »
Do a search for posts by csa3d - he has a really nice setup - his thread details software integration, parts layout and basically everything you'd need.  Also a search for "rotat*" or something will bring up a lot of projects...