Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FS: Mortal Kombat 2 cab with mk1,2,3,ultimate, and 4 in NH SOLD  (Read 1103 times)

jimmah

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 29, 2013, 10:52:32 am
FS: Mortal Kombat 2 cab with mk1,2,3,ultimate, and 4 in NH SOLD
« on: December 07, 2010, 01:40:02 pm »
SOLD

I have for sale a Mortal Kombat arcade machine. It started life out as a MKII dedicated cabinet that I stripped down and added a Multi-Jamma kit into. This kit allows you to hook up multiple boards in 1 machine and switch them with a single button press. Installed are Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 2, Mortal Kombat 3, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Mortal Kombat 4. This machine is setup and ready to go just plug and play. Game boards are set to pay. I have modified the coin door though, you can deposit coins like you normally would or if you push the coin return button it will add a credit . I have installed brand new buttons, switches, sticks, t-molding, and marquee light. Machine sits on 4 castors so it moves around easily. All the boards have new batteries installed to save your high score data and come with a binder full of manuals for the boards if they ever need to be serviced. All locks are in great working condition with a spare set of keys. This machine will easily work at your home or store location. Looking for $800.00. E-mail with any questions. jimmah337@comcast.net

« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 05:14:25 pm by jimmah »