Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Applying DK instruction card on CP?  (Read 1025 times)

javeryh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 09:39:33 am
Applying DK instruction card on CP?
« on: June 08, 2009, 03:13:47 pm »
OK, there is probably something completely obvious that I am overlooking but here goes... how do you line up the DK instruction card on the control panel so it is exactly centered underneath the window in the plastic overlay? 

The first pic shows the blank window and the second pic shows the art laid out on top.  Thanks.   :cheers:

SirPeale

• Green Mountain Man
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 04, 2023, 09:51:57 am
  • Arcade Repair in New England
    • Arcade Game and Other Coin-Op Projects
Re: Applying DK instruction card on CP?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 03:34:48 pm »
Tape on the edges of the card, sticky side up of course.  Card facing up.  Lower the CPO down and use the transparency to your advantage.  Then lift and secure the tape by rubbing it to remove any air under the tape.

javeryh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 09:39:33 am
Re: Applying DK instruction card on CP?
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 06:12:18 am »
Heh, I thought the instruction card was a sticker but that doesn't appear to be the case.  Looks like I'll just be using tape around the edges facing up to hold it in place...