Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: SlikStik Arcade Cabinet with lots of extras for sale  (Read 1274 times)

Clavius

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2024, 02:04:48 pm
SlikStik Arcade Cabinet with lots of extras for sale
« on: August 23, 2024, 03:44:14 pm »
Hi everyone!

Long time member here but I rarely post.   :)  My wife and I have lived in SoCal for 20+ years and we're moving all the way over to North Carolina in a couple of weeks, so we're clearing out a lot of stuff that will make the relocation more affordable.

This means I have to sell one of my prized possessions. :(

I purchased a SlikStik Arcade Cabinet and custom control panel way back in about 2005, I think.  Then I spent a few months and a ton of money decking it out:
 - Custom built PC
 - Arcade VGA card
 - Betson Kortek 27" Multisync CRT
 - 2.1 Creative Labs speakers (the subwoofer is so nice!)
 - Custom designed MaLa interface
 - other things I can't remember offhand!

It's such a nice cabinet I hate to see it go, but this is a costly move and our space in the new home will be limited.  I'll attach some pics of everything.  Everything is in great shape and all the buttons and everything works.  The only caveat is that the monitor needs the flyback converter replaced, but otherwise works great and the image is beautiful (no burn in or anything, see pictures).  I have no idea what this cab would sell for, honestly.  I know I've probably sunk about $5000+ into it.  But I just need someone to make me an offer.

I should also note that no roms are included.  I'll throw in the two barstools pictured, they're just the right height for the cabinet!  And I think the computer inside the cab is running a bunch of various emulators for consoles, and an older version of MAME (v0.148 I think?) for arcade games.

Please message me with any questions or any interest you may have and we can work out a price.  I'd like to sell this within the next 2 weeks or my landlord is going to find a rather large surprise in his house after we leave.   :laugh:

I can't take it with me where I'm going, so make me an offer!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 01:36:18 pm by Clavius »

Clavius

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2024, 02:04:48 pm
Re: SlikStik Arcade Cabinet with lots of extras for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2024, 07:47:11 pm »
I move in a week.  I'm willing to part this out if needed.  If I don't sell it by 9/6 I'm going to have to give it away or throw it away.

SchwarzBWU

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 01, 2024, 01:05:52 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: SlikStik Arcade Cabinet with lots of extras for sale
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2024, 01:05:52 pm »
Very interested if still available. I realize I’m seeing this about a month too late but thought I’d put it out there.