Main > Software Forum

Favorite Front End

<< < (85/87) > >>

mrlee:
I resurrected my cab after 10 years lol

It used to have AtomicFE which worked pretty well I tried to install the newest version but couldn't get it to work so tried Hyperspin which is ok'ish but
I'm not sure I like it that much to be honest

Really out of touch with all this stuff lol

JohnnyJedi:
This should be re-done again 2020... many outdated ones and new ones now around.. specially LB/BB.... one of the good ones now days..

Hoopz:

--- Quote from: JohnnyJedi on April 24, 2020, 10:25:47 pm ---This should be re-done again 2020... many outdated ones and new ones now around.. specially LB/BB.... one of the good ones now days..

--- End quote ---
It's updated with all FEs that have been listed or had the dev ask to be listed. People can change their votes if they want. I think leaving it as is meets everyone's needs.

JohnnyJedi:
Hmmm, you got votes from years ago. and maybe folks that are no longer active..   should be all from scratch now in 2020... new fresh poll... IMO....

markc74:

--- Quote from: JohnnyJedi on April 25, 2020, 05:15:31 pm ---Hmmm, you got votes from years ago. and maybe folks that are no longer active..   should be all from scratch now in 2020... new fresh poll... IMO....

--- End quote ---

You're right. Those 1462 people who voted have probably changed their mind.  :o

Most peeps setup a frontend. Get it working and leave it alone. Holding a new vote wont change the most popular ones IMO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version