Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FREE arcade cab shell along with 19 inch tv  (Read 1409 times)

R.P.D rookie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 14, 2008, 09:10:23 pm
FREE arcade cab shell along with 19 inch tv
« on: July 12, 2008, 02:19:59 pm »
Local pickup only.  Mobile, Alabama.  As title implies, I'm moving and can't take this project with me.  Also I have a 19 inch tv I was going to drop in to use.  The overall width inside the cab is 22 inches I believe, so I was going to make a frame to fit on the inside that would make up the inch and a half gap on each side of the 19 inch tube.  Had a couple of people interested on another forum but just never got around to getting it.  Maybe it's cursed and nobody wants it.  Sorry for bad pictures, I'll get more soon if requested.

Though it's in pieces, I have the coin operating assembly that went inside the cab, along with the doors on the front.  Off camera is the backing of the cab which was off so I could hollow out all the old electronics.  It just lifts right off.  Have locks and keys for the back of cab and for the front doors. 

Number to call:
1-251-235-2112

Thanks for your time.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 02:49:22 pm by R.P.D rookie »

Raven..

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 29, 2021, 12:51:50 am
Re: FREE arcade cab shell along with 19 inch tv
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 01:38:19 am »
Did you keep the original parts you removed?  I'd be interested in that stuff!

R.P.D rookie

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 03:17:53 pm »
Did you keep the original parts you removed?  I'd be interested in that stuff!

The only thing I still have is the coin operating assembly.  This use to be a game called Cheyenne.  I removed the metal gun, circuit boards, tube and gave it all back to the person I originally bought the cab from.  I can't seem to give this thing away even for free. :-[

Raven..

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 29, 2021, 12:51:50 am
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 05:45:00 pm »
I hate to tell you, but you could have made some GOOD money off of those parts.  The last one of those boards I had I sold for $100 untested, and another $125 for the gun. 

I think your problem giving it away is your location. Try posting it on RGVAC instead, might get some better interest there.  (If you do not know what RGVAC is, it's a usenet group: Rec. Games Video Arcade Collecting)

R.P.D rookie

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 09:14:46 pm »
I hate to tell you, but you could have made some GOOD money off of those parts.  The last one of those boards I had I sold for $100 untested, and another $125 for the gun. 

I think your problem giving it away is your location. Try posting it on RGVAC instead, might get some better interest there.  (If you do not know what RGVAC is, it's a usenet group: Rec. Games Video Arcade Collecting)

Yeah I was told the gun could probably fetch $50 but had no idea the circuit boards would also go for money like that.  I was too lazy to put it up on ebay and just wanted it out of my way.  Is the RGVAC a part of this forum?

mccoy178

• It's hard to work with a straight jacket on
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2021, 10:23:42 am
  • Go Bucks!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 10:15:31 pm »
No, it's its own entity.  Google it.